Poll on where Board Members stand for or against Abortion (yup, it's a well chosen title)

Poll: where do you stand on government regulation of abortion

• No abortion: the unborn always has precedence over mother

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Unlimited abortion: woman's choice

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No abortion after 12 weeks for any reason

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No abortion after 12 weeks for any reason except for crimes, birth defects, life/health of mom

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • No abortion after 12 weeks for any reason except for birth defects, life/health of mom

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No abortion after 20 weeks except for crimes, birth defects, life/health of mom

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
20 weeks..............twas my vote...............

YOU voted for the 20 weeks option??? :eek: My gosh, that is surprising! I thought you would have been an "anti" person. I guess you aren't as conservative as I thought! Lol.
I don't agree with abortion.............never have..................but if a women can't decide in 20 weeks, she's an idiot.........I do believe that it is the taking of a life even at earlier stages..................a life that will never be..............

I refuse to totally say my views are right for all though...........but late term abortions are an abomination.

20 weeks..............twas my vote...............

YOU voted for the 20 weeks option??? :eek: My gosh, that is surprising! I thought you would have been an "anti" person. I guess you aren't as conservative as I thought! Lol.
I don't agree with abortion.............never have..................but if a women can't decide in 20 weeks, she's an idiot.........I do believe that it is the taking of a life even at earlier stages..................a life that will never be..............

I refuse to totally say my views are right for all though...........but late term abortions are an abomination.

Well, I'm more conservative than you . . . I chose the 12 weeks option. Lol. :D

I'm surprised at how "liberal" the results of this poll are. Jake, if you intended me to stop polling, it worked. I am purposefully not posting polls to leave yours up there.

You owe me

That makes no sense. When has there ever been a limit on polls?
ScratchHead_zpsk4apzczx.gif

I'm surprised at how "liberal" the results of this poll are. Jake, if you intended me to stop polling, it worked. I am purposefully not posting polls to leave yours up there.

You owe me

That makes no sense. When has there ever been a limit on polls?
ScratchHead_zpsk4apzczx.gif

I was being obscure (a little) about that... I don't think Jake actually MEANT to keep me from "polling" but, I REALLY meant that because I like "Fake Jake" (sorry Jake... haha!) - I purposefully didn't poll so his would remain on the "main page" for all to see.... make any sense?

That's sad.... it really is... that's a human life and you are the father. That little human being is part you.
It's being talked about like a fingernail to be cut off....

No!

It is a potential life but it is entirely possible that my spouse might have miscarried anyway.

We don't live in a perfect world.

Not every baby born is wanted. On another thread there are imbeciles who share your views on abortion who would deny citizenship to babies that they would force the women to carry to term.

We have to deal with reality and reality is that no one else can make the decision who is not in the circumstances that the pregnant woman finds herself in at that point in time.

There are too many variables for any of us to dictate what happens inside of another person's body.

If you had a cancer in your brain would you want some religion that worships "all life" including cancer cells to prevent you from having surgery?

Because that is essentially what you are trying to do here.
One less Looney liberal brought into this world.

Forum List

Back