POLL: Should America be a Sanctuary Country?

Should America be a Sanctuary Country?

• Total voters
it depends on what you call sanctuary.

If your child was murdered and the only witness was an illegal alien. Would you want that person to come forward because they know that they will not be deported when they testify? Would you want them to hide from becoming a witness out of fear of being deported?

Also I don't think the illegal aliens should have to worry about reporting crimes against themselves or their families out of fear of being deported.

Those are a few situations I can think of where I would say yes to sanctuary nationwide.
No, I want them out of the fking country. that's such a bumper sticker for the left parrotted items on tv. it's truly stupid. STUPID! Now, would they come forward if it was another illegal?
Those people are "parroting" police chiefs all over the country. You and I aren't law enforcement; it's not up to us to say what helps them most in doing their job.
that wasn't the question, and I answered the question. the illegal can just get the fk out of my country. they are not welcomed. NOT WELCOMED!!!!! what the police do is immaterial

Every time there's a thread about sanctuary cities and states, a consistent group of people jump in to mock and attack anyone who are against them.

Okay. Why just limit it to states and cities? What's the point?

So I'm sure many will vote "Yes" and proudly explain why.

My vote is No.

do you understand that being a sanctuary city only means that you're not turning people over to ICE?

where does it say that the feds can deputize local police forces?

Every time there's a thread about sanctuary cities and states, a consistent group of people jump in to mock and attack anyone who are against them.

My vote is No.

do you understand that being a sanctuary city only means that you're not turning people over to ICE?

Is that a "Yes"?

Blindboo too much of a coward to vote yes?

The category is too broad. The situation is more complicated for a binary answer. I hated those true false scan-tron questons with a passion. Well it's a phobia now.......

So actually yes, I was quivering with fear as my mouse hovered back and forth over and between my two choices.

I knew the worlds fate hinged on my decision.............

I'm such a fucking coward under such intense pressure.

Last edited:

My vote is No.
How many of the posters here are native Americans or African American? It seems to me that all the people who aren't and say no, forget that they are in the US because at some point in their past they or their forefathers needed the sanctuary that the United States provided. Be it sanctuary from religious persecution, escaping famine, wars or simply seeking a better economic future. The same reasons people come now.
It's a yes, but since I'm from a different country I don't think my opinion is valid. On the other hand since I live in a country that has one of the highest population densities in the world, a country that now has soldiers patrolling the streets because of terrorism I can probably claim more reason to fear immigration then most Americans. The fact that I don't makes me either the biggest fool in the world, or simply a person who judges someone as a person rather then ethnicity.

Should America be a Sanctuary Country?

America has always been a sanctuary country - dipshit RW's are too dumb to know how their ancestors got here in the first place.

It always amazes me that anyone would even actually ask such stupid questions or put out such stupid polls.....almost as much as those who would responding 'Yes' to a pol like this. :p

It always amazes me that anyone would even actually ask such stupid questions or put out such stupid polls.....almost as much as those who would responding 'Yes' to a pol like this. :p

so how did your ancestors get here ?

They were born here....yours?

(Unlike Fake WooWoo Warren, I am Native American!)

African huh.
WTF? What part of 'Native American' can your pea-sized snowflake brain not comprehend?

My vote is No.

Is that a "Yes"?

it is neither a yes or no.

I asked if you had any understanding of what a sanctuary city is.

I also asked if you think the feds can deputize local police forces to do their bidding.

kindly respond.

It's not really a stupid question. The choice of yes or no is a bit limiting, but it's not stupid.

African huh.
WTF? What part of 'Native American' can your pea-sized snowflake brain not comprehend?

your bullshit ^^^^^^

like I said, RW's are too stupid to know how they got here.

allow me idiots ..

The evidence suggests that, recent migrants from Africa and their progeny aside, people now alive in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas are descended from a handful of Africans who left the continent of their birth about 70,000 years ago.

My vote is No.

Is that a "Yes"?

it is neither a yes or no.

I asked if you had any understanding of what a sanctuary city is.

I also asked if you think the feds can deputize local police forces to do their bidding.

kindly respond.
Start a thread and I'll respond.

Not interested in transparent deflection right now.

Forum List

Back