POLL: Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

• Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
No, he had to recuse himself from anything Trump/campaign or Hillary/anything investigations. Why? Because he's tainted.
He is not.

Ah, so he recused himself from any investigation into Trump/Russia or Hillary/anything because why?

Because people like you DEMANDED that he recuse himself and he went along with it.

Please show me vote tamper by Russia then. Or show where Clapper said they did anything but say bad unflattering things about Hillary. They can't and have said as mush from black Jesus on down to the guy who just got fired on twitter.

You know Clappers memory is fuzzy, as close as the true numbers came out last night of how many people may have been unmasked and it's not even close to what Clapper said.

The U.S. government has never claimed the Russians tampered with the Voting Machines, so let get that clear right now. Now if you disagree show where there is evidence to prove the Russians tampered with the machines and not just your worthless opinion!?!

Also using fake news to duped the stupid, well what does that tell you about the American voter and how fucking stupid are they?

It show to me that if true the American voter is ignorant and deserve the government they voted for!

Also let me add the reason why Clinton lost those swing states had to do with the Green voter willing to vote for Sanders that voted for Stein, but you will claim that is a lie because you can not accept Clinton was beaten by a third party candidate by taking green votes from the Democratic Party in 2016 like what happen in Florida in 2000!

I think you are EXACTLY correct, but it wasn't just green votes. Anyone who opposed the banksters and Wall Street controlling us had to vote for Stein because Hillary had sold herself to the corporations years ago in return for getting paid gigantic amounts of money to make meaningless speeches.

There's nothing "criminal" about politicians giving speeches and recieving money for it--they've been doing it for decades.

You ignorant Hillarybot, you can't point to a place in my post that said the word criminal...but you KNOW it is a sign of her corruption, which is why you try to change the subject. Go back to complaining about Trump and try not to notice the exit of people with integrity as they abandon the Democratic Party.

First of all I am not a Democrat, never have been. It's clear you were more than likely a Bernie Sanders supporter--just via your posts. And you believed the bullshit he was spouting.

I have never witnessed a candidate that campaigned on such a fantastic blatant lie, as Bernie Sanders did.

Sanders main platform was campaigning on breaking up the BIG wall street banks.
Now he may be the ONLY Senator out of a 100 that didn't know that the Federal Reserve Banks are independent & operate separately from the Federal Government. IOW--he nor the Federal Government has the authority to "break up Wall Street bankers aka the big banks" and even after he was called out about it during one of the debates, and actually turned red faced about it, it didn't stop him from campaigning on it.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break up the Banks

Corporations in this country can also J.O.B.S---and it is not illegal or criminal for politicians to receive donations from giving speeches at these functions in order to get campaign cash or help fund other candidates campaigns or to donate those funds back to the party--nor is it a sign of CORRUPTION.

Now I am certain that Bernie Sanders has never been invited to give speeches at any of these functions, because he is anti-business, and they certainly would NOT pay him to hear the bullshit that came out of his mouth.

Sanders & Trump ARE very much alike: They both touted the polling data at every opportunity, they both campaigned to ignorant constituents who believed they would get a free college education or a 1000 mile 50' high wall that was to be paid for by Mexico. They both campaigned on a rigged election. They preyed on this ignorance of this country, while both bashing Hillary Clinton at the same time--who was not promising things she knew she could not deliver.

The next commonality-- Hillary Clinton beat Bernie Sanders ass by 3,775,437 popular votes, and she beat Trump's ass by 3 million popular votes. IOW she kicked both their ass's.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

As far as being corrupt--this country has elected the most corrupt man (that is now President) in the history of this nation.

14599.jpg

And eventually when Democrats take over in 2018, you'll get to learn all about that Emoluments clause in the constitution.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
20 months investigating this.
24-7 surveillance on the Trump Campaign team whenever they spoke to anyone representing Russia.
ZERO surveillance on The Clinton Crew despite the fact they spoke to all of the same people.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, NSI, & Treasury all stated categorically that there was NO EVIDENCE of Collusion.

Lefty can go phuck himself, and jump out of a window from a very tall building.

The Left knows that what they have No Evidence, and that this is their ONE TRICK PONY......their only hope.....their Hail Mary to gain back power in 2018.

When a Party like THE DNC has to stoop to lies, innuendos, rigging primaries, and wiretapping their rivals, Using The MEDIA as a Weapon and Propagandizing our neighbors and friends and our children and loved ones.....

When The DNC uses the IRS as a weapon, and the Intelligence Community as an EXECUTIONER, and commits felony espionage and treason to simply try to win an election....then they are people who are NEVER to be trusted again with the reigns of power!

NEVER..... NEVER AGAIN. To trust them would be to INVITE A NEW HOLOCAUST against anyone who would dare stand against them.

If The People of THE DEMOCRATIC WIEMAR REPUBLIC knew what The NAZIS had in store for their country, & how they plotted to take control of The Media First, then THE MINDS of The GERMAN PEOPLE, and then ultimately Control of The Government, the German People would have risen up and slaughtered every NAZI they could get their hands on to save their country from the horror of The Nazi Regime.

Yah, I know what you are thinking......and you are probably right....but barring a Civil War that Lefty Starts, all we can do is Daily Refute their LIES, and Daily resist them mentally and physically if necessary.

That's a big pile of bullshit you're trying to push--LOL

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

The investigation into Trump's campaign started in July at the convention in Cleveland when Trump surrogates met with the Russian ambassador. And it wasn't to trade cookie receipes--they actually sat down together and wrote foreign policy and stuck it into the Republican platform. Now I don't remember any Presidential nominee that would start writing foreign policy with a foreign adversary before he won the fucking election.

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.
Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that he would like to improve relations with Russia.

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

th

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
He is not.

Ah, so he recused himself from any investigation into Trump/Russia or Hillary/anything because why?

Because people like you DEMANDED that he recuse himself and he went along with it.

You know Clappers memory is fuzzy, as close as the true numbers came out last night of how many people may have been unmasked and it's not even close to what Clapper said.

The U.S. government has never claimed the Russians tampered with the Voting Machines, so let get that clear right now. Now if you disagree show where there is evidence to prove the Russians tampered with the machines and not just your worthless opinion!?!

Also using fake news to duped the stupid, well what does that tell you about the American voter and how fucking stupid are they?

It show to me that if true the American voter is ignorant and deserve the government they voted for!

Also let me add the reason why Clinton lost those swing states had to do with the Green voter willing to vote for Sanders that voted for Stein, but you will claim that is a lie because you can not accept Clinton was beaten by a third party candidate by taking green votes from the Democratic Party in 2016 like what happen in Florida in 2000!

I think you are EXACTLY correct, but it wasn't just green votes. Anyone who opposed the banksters and Wall Street controlling us had to vote for Stein because Hillary had sold herself to the corporations years ago in return for getting paid gigantic amounts of money to make meaningless speeches.

There's nothing "criminal" about politicians giving speeches and recieving money for it--they've been doing it for decades.

You ignorant Hillarybot, you can't point to a place in my post that said the word criminal...but you KNOW it is a sign of her corruption, which is why you try to change the subject. Go back to complaining about Trump and try not to notice the exit of people with integrity as they abandon the Democratic Party.

First of all I am not a Democrat, never have been. It's clear you were more than likely a Bernie Sanders supporter--just via your posts. And you believed the bullshit he was spouting.

I have never witnessed a candidate that campaigned on such a fantastic blatant lie, as Bernie Sanders did.

Sanders main platform was campaigning on breaking up the BIG wall street banks.
Now he may be the ONLY Senator out of a 100 that didn't know that the Federal Reserve Banks are independent & operate separately from the Federal Government. IOW--he nor the Federal Government has the authority to "break up Wall Street bankers aka the big banks" and even after he was called out about it during one of the debates, and actually turned red faced about it, it didn't stop him from campaigning on it.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break up the Banks

Corporations in this country can also J.O.B.S---and it is not illegal or criminal for politicians to receive donations from giving speeches at these functions in order to get campaign cash or help fund other candidates campaigns or to donate those funds back to the party--nor is it a sign of CORRUPTION.

Now I am certain that Bernie Sanders has never been invited to give speeches at any of these functions, because he is anti-business, and they certainly would NOT pay him to hear the bullshit that came out of his mouth.

Sanders & Trump ARE very much alike: They both touted the polling data at every opportunity, they both campaigned to ignorant constituents who believed they would get a free college education or a 1000 mile 50' high wall that was to be paid for by Mexico. They both campaigned on a rigged election. They preyed on this ignorance of this country, while both bashing Hillary Clinton at the same time--who was not promising things she knew she could not deliver.

The next commonality-- Hillary Clinton beat Bernie Sanders ass by 3,775,437 popular votes, and she beat Trump's ass by 3 million popular votes. IOW she kicked both their ass's.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

As far as being corrupt--this country has elected the most corrupt man (that is now President) in the history of this nation.

14599.jpg

And eventually when Democrats take over in 2018, you'll get to learn all about that Emoluments clause in the constitution.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

You're defending Hillary's corruption so your status as a Hillarybot is beyond question. I never said you were a Democrat, but you don't seem to be able to post without making crap up. I am not a Trump fan and have no doubt that he's a jackass, but you're overplaying your hand by claiming he's the most corrupt man in the history of the nation. You should read about Warren G. Harding or Richard Nixon.

As far as Hillary beating Bernie, the collusion between the DNC and Hillary's campaign explains that. The primaries were NOT fair and honest contests.

Corporations are fine. Politicians who sell themselves to corporations are not.

So, feel free to go pound salt.

2017 Special Prosecutor: Investigates Clinton Foundation, Hillary's Uranium deal, the missing emails, which are the property of the U.S...

2018 Special Prosecutor: Obama admin lies about Benghazi attack, jailing of an innocent American to cover up, support of Muz bro-hood

2019 Special Prosecutor: Investigates Obama admin's use of the IRS to punish political enemies ...

2020 Special Prosecutor: Investigation of Eric Holder for his contempt of congress citation, refusal to investigate New Black Panthers ...

2021 Special Prosecutor: Investigates Obama admin's efforts to stir up riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc leading to homicide spike in cities

2022 Special Prosecutor: Investigates how classified State Dept emails ended up on Anthony Weiner's laptop ..

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

Should Trump step up, quell the complaints, and appoint an SP?

I vote yes.

No. There is nothing there, never has been. Time to stop the nonsense.

giphy.gif

Before the ax, Comey was pushing Trump-Russia probe harder

A year from now, two or even three, you morons will still be crying about the same thing and there will still no evidence at all.

Memes won't change that.

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

I vote yes.

Come on this is just silly.

Someone drinks from a well and gets poisoned and then the question is "Should someone else drink from the well?"

Trump fired the only person investigating him. To think that he will hire a special prosecutor is like whistling past the graveyard. And to think that he wont fire the Special Prosecutor at any time when they get close is even sillier to believe.

Trump has now said "Nice job you got there, shame if something happened to it" and you're asking if someone would be fair in the job with their neck in the Guillotine?
Now you're just being silly. Congress is also investigating the whole Russian thing.

I vote yes.

Come on this is just silly.

Someone drinks from a well and gets poisoned and then the question is "Should someone else drink from the well?"

Trump fired the only person investigating him. To think that he will hire a special prosecutor is like whistling past the graveyard. And to think that he wont fire the Special Prosecutor at any time when they get close is even sillier to believe.

Trump has now said "Nice job you got there, shame if something happened to it" and you're asking if someone would be fair in the job with their neck in the Guillotine?
Now you're just being silly. Congress is also investigating the whole Russian thing.

FBI is still investigating...seems to me the stories are saying they're going to do a more through jobs because they are mad.

You're talking about wasting money on optics; Comey got the axe because he pissed off both species of partisan pond scum and put himself in a position where he looked the fool.

Hiring an SP on an investigation that has thus far failed to produce any concrete evidence is nothing more than expensive window dressing for the pundit class to muse over for the next 6 months, personally I'm not interested in having (yet more) of my money wasted just so certain quarters can get a warm & fuzzy.

So if there is nothing to find, why are you worried?

Maybe because it's not the action that gets you into trouble, it's the coverup.

Nixon could have survived watergate if he threw his underlings under the bus.

and Trump is nowhere as smart as Nixon.

Apparently there are two issues for a possible impeachment - the crime and the coverup and trump is dancing as fast as he can. His usual MO when he gets caught in a lie is to come up with a new lie. Should be lots and lots of tantrum tweets coming.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I vote yes.
How is it Trumps choice? He should not be involved at all.....!!!!!

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings on this.

The record of independent counsels after Watergate has been kind of sketchy.

Usually, they can't lay a glove on the primary focus of their investigations because too many people are just too willing to fall on their swords. And after failing to prove their prima fascia case, they often go after the bit players for petty things, or get distracted on non-issues.

Lawrence Walsh couldn't lay a glove on Reagan for Iran-Contra, and Congress gave a blanket immunity to Ollie North hoping he'd break bad on Reagan (which he didn't). So we ended up with the travesty of indicting Cap Weinberger, who opposed the whole idiotic scheme, for perjury. His Perjury, he said he didn't keep a diary to Congress, but he did keep meeting notes.

Ken Starr couldn't prove the Clintons were anything but victims in Whitewater, and his flailing around with FBI files, travel office firings and poor Vince Foster's suicide equally proved no wrongdoing, so he went after Clinton for lying about a blow job.

Peter Fitzgerald couldn't prove George Bush outed Valerie Plame (in fact, the people who outed here were as against the war as she and her husband were). So we ended up indicting Scooter Libby for not remembering a conversation the same way Tim Russert did.

On the other hand. This is Trump. He probably deserves this kind of misery and doesn't have the finese of a Clinton or Reagan, so an IC would probably trigger him to do just enough stupid things to get himself impeached.

15 convictions on over 40 crimes. The Clinton hide the billing records until after the stat of execution and there is a presumption of innocents? Really?

Actually it makes your case that the famous often slip the noose. The Clintons should have taken a fall with Watergate or at the very least the debacle at Waco.

Whitewater Convictions
The Clintons were never charged with any crime. Fifteen other persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who was removed from office.

• Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, removed from office (fraud, 3 counts)
  • John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
  • William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
  • Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
  • Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
  • Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
  • Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
  • Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
  • Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
  • Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
  • Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

Meh, no on the special prosecutor, for now.

This was a stupid move by trump, for sure, and it handed the dems a reason to ramp up the circus they've created, with more than a little help from trump, since election day.

If evidence is turned up that there was actual collusion with the russians, then I'd likely change my mind, but at this point no.

That said, there were two moments for me with trump. The first was when he shit on the kahn family's dead son. I lambasted him on this board for that crazy shit and didn't vote for the guy largely because of that, despite my utter revulsion of all things Clinton.

He won, and I figured I'd give him a reasonable chance to grow into the job. Instead we've got a stream of unending nonsense topped with this threatening of Comey via a twitter rant. This, for me, is moment #2. To this point he ain't growing up, he ain't growing into the job and if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass soon, as in immediately, I'll be right there with the people looking for a way to have him removed from office, as he is a fucking joke...

I vote yes.

Not until there is some specific charge contemplated beyond "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, OR ARE HERE, OR WERE HERE, OR HACKED MY SPOTFY AND MADE IT PLAY ONLY BARRY MANILOW AT THE BEHEST OF TRUMPENPUTIN!!!!

So you're really not concerned with Russia's attempts to meddle in our elections? I'm sure you'd be this unconcerned if it were Hillary the Russians tried to help, right?

In "Key Judgments," the report says, "We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

Report: Putin, Russia tried to help Trump by 'discrediting' Clinton

I vote yes.

Absolutely he should. One at least to investigate the Clinton foundation. One to investigate Cliinton's tarmac meeting with Lynch. they could investigate whether or not the information that was released about Clinton was false. If so that is meddling, if not then whomever should be thanked.

In the end I see nothing that the Russians did that effected the election. Hillary lost because she is Hillary. We have told you for years they were dirty the evidence is overwhelming. But the clingers cling on.

Trump maybe a whole lot of things many that I don't like. But one thing he is not, which saved the Union in my opinion, is that he is NOT a Clinton.

I think that maybe what is going on here is that the Hillary clingers are upset that everything has not gone down the toilet. Apparently the clingers wants the US to hate Russia to the point of war but war is what they want to try and prove that their vote for Hillary was the right vote. Sorry to the clingers who will just have to keep trying to get Trump.

The longer Trump stays the more powerful he becomes. and educated in the ways of Washington. I think the point of the clingers "getting" him on something as stupid as the Russian interference BS has way passed.

I vote yes.

Not until there is some specific charge contemplated beyond "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, OR ARE HERE, OR WERE HERE, OR HACKED MY SPOTFY AND MADE IT PLAY ONLY BARRY MANILOW AT THE BEHEST OF TRUMPENPUTIN!!!!

So you're really not concerned with Russia's attempts to meddle in our elections? I'm sure you'd be this unconcerned if it were Hillary the Russians tried to help, right?

In "Key Judgments," the report says, "We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

Report: Putin, Russia tried to help Trump by 'discrediting' Clinton

I vote yes.

Absolutely he should. One at least to investigate the Clinton foundation. One to investigate Cliinton's tarmac meeting with Lynch. they could investigate whether or not the information that was released about Clinton was false. If so that is meddling, if not then whomever should be thanked.

In the end I see nothing that the Russians did that effected the election. Hillary lost because she is Hillary. We have told you for years they were dirty the evidence is overwhelming. But the clingers cling on.

Trump maybe a whole lot of things many that I don't like. But one thing he is not, which saved the Union in my opinion, is that he is NOT a Clinton.

I think that maybe what is going on here is that the Hillary clingers are upset that everything has not gone down the toilet. Apparently the clingers wants the US to hate Russia to the point of war but war is what they want to try and prove that their vote for Hillary was the right vote. Sorry to the clingers who will just have to keep trying to get Trump.

The longer Trump stays the more powerful he becomes. and educated in the ways of Washington. I think the point of the clingers "getting" him on something as stupid as the Russian interference BS has way passed.
from what I read this morning there will be no special prosecutor

15 convictions on over 40 crimes. The Clinton hide the billing records until after the stat of execution and there is a presumption of innocents? Really?

Seriously, learn how to communicate in English before you pester me.

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars and never laid a glove on Clinton.

Actually it makes your case that the famous often slip the noose. The Clintons should have taken a fall with Watergate or at the very least the debacle at Waco.

The only mistake at Waco was not snuffing out the fucked up cultists on day one.

Seriously, learn how to communicate in English before you pester me.

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars and never laid a glove on Clinton.

The only mistake at Waco was not snuffing out the fucked up cultists on day one.
Me thinks your attitude toward the "cultists" would have been much different if it were Bush and Muslims. At least now we know why you support abortion, you have no regard for children.

As for English, how about I keep it simple for you......FY

I vote yes.

I wouldn't trust a "special prosecutor" that Trump appointed--LOL That's like letting the Fox in to guard the chicken shack.

stupid2_596.jpg

A special prosecutor would have to be appointed by an equally numbered bi-partisan group in the Senate.

Trump has refused to release his income tax returns--they have refused to release documents related to their vetting process--they have refused to answer questions--and he has fired 3 people that knew too much. How could anyone trust a special prosecutor that Trump had chosen?--LOL

Trump has brought this upon himself. Any other President would have given up what was requested of them, and they certainly wouldn't have fired anyone, especially the lead investigator--that was in charge of the Russian investigation--something the Trump campaign is the SUBJECT of.
I'm getting really confused. I have heard people ask if Trump should appoint a Special Prosecutor, if McCabe should appoint a Special Prosecutor....but every political analyst I've heard has said that there are no Republicans in the Congress interested in that, so it won't happen. That leads me to believe that it makes no difference who appoints whom. It is, somehow, about what the Senate says. Am I right?

Forum List

Back