POLL: Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

• Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

Should Trump step up, quell the complaints, and appoint an SP?

I vote yes.

I wouldn't trust a "special prosecutor" that Trump appointed--LOL That's like letting the Fox in to guard the chicken shack.

stupid2_596.jpg

A special prosecutor would have to be appointed by an equally numbered bi-partisan group in the Senate.

Trump has refused to release his income tax returns--they have refused to release documents related to their vetting process--they have refused to answer questions--and he has fired 3 people that knew too much. How could anyone trust a special prosecutor that Trump had chosen?--LOL

Trump has brought this upon himself. Any other President would have given up what was requested of them, and they certainly wouldn't have fired anyone, especially the lead investigator--that was in charge of the Russian investigation--something the Trump campaign is the SUBJECT of.

Then no one will do.

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

I vote yes.

Ok sure, it's not like the federal government has anything better to blow tax payer money on, fuck it lets get two, in case the first one royally screws up. :cool:

Personally I think he should appoint you Mac since you might be the only non-partisan citizen left in the USA.

"and then the prosecutor started prosecuting on me, he gave me the first, second and third degree" -- Cheech & Chong, Up In Smoke
Oh, there are plenty people who aren't sucked in by transparent partisan ideology. The majority.

Part of this calculus is that, if they don't, it's going to look like "draining the swamp" is just a euphemism for "getting rid of anyone who challenges me", which most likely won't thrill a lot of Americans.

What I don't know is whether Trump & Co are into calculus. Not a lot of evidence of that so far.

You're talking about wasting money on optics; Comey got the axe because he pissed off both species of partisan pond scum and put himself in a position where he looked the fool.

Hiring an SP on an investigation that has thus far failed to produce any concrete evidence is nothing more than expensive window dressing for the pundit class to muse over for the next 6 months, personally I'm not interested in having (yet more) of my money wasted just so certain quarters can get a warm & fuzzy.

"Because your question searches for deep meaning, I shall explain in simple words." -- Dante Alighieri, Inferno
Yes, optics are important. If the Russians meddled in our elections, had contact with members of the President's group while they did so, may have had some kind of success on some level, and plan to keep doing it, I think that's pretty important. And yes, more important in the grand scheme of things that what happened at Benghazi.

If this were Hillary and the Chinese, the GOP would be ALL over it.

Actually looking at the way Russia is getting away with all of this the EU will see no reason to not put in a favourable government the next time... They have way more money and far higher tech available to them. The GOP has given the OK to interfere in US elections, now big western democracies will wade in... They will have oceans of cash and no love of the GOP, Trump has just opened a can of whipass...

No, that's just a side benefit. I listed the things I liked, but for some reason you deleted them, maybe to try a stupid "gotcha moment"?

No, I left in what is telling... that you are willing to do Harm to America to get back at people you dislike politically.

Which is all sorts of fucked up, when you think about it.

Say, Black Jesus Was known for his God Father like political hits. To feign

I vote yes.

Ok sure, it's not like the federal government has anything better to blow tax payer money on, fuck it lets get two, in case the first one royally screws up. :cool:

Personally I think he should appoint you Mac since you might be the only non-partisan citizen left in the USA.

"and then the prosecutor started prosecuting on me, he gave me the first, second and third degree" -- Cheech & Chong, Up In Smoke
Oh, there are plenty people who aren't sucked in by transparent partisan ideology. The majority.

Part of this calculus is that, if they don't, it's going to look like "draining the swamp" is just a euphemism for "getting rid of anyone who challenges me", which most likely won't thrill a lot of Americans.

What I don't know is whether Trump & Co are into calculus. Not a lot of evidence of that so far.

You're talking about wasting money on optics; Comey got the axe because he pissed off both species of partisan pond scum and put himself in a position where he looked the fool.

Hiring an SP on an investigation that has thus far failed to produce any concrete evidence is nothing more than expensive window dressing for the pundit class to muse over for the next 6 months, personally I'm not interested in having (yet more) of my money wasted just so certain quarters can get a warm & fuzzy.

"Because your question searches for deep meaning, I shall explain in simple words." -- Dante Alighieri, Inferno
Yes, optics are important. If the Russians meddled in our elections, had contact with members of the President's group while they did so, may have had some kind of success on some level, and plan to keep doing it, I think that's pretty important. And yes, more important in the grand scheme of things that what happened at Benghazi.

If this were Hillary and the Chinese, the GOP would be ALL over it.

Actually looking at the way Russia is getting away with all of this the EU will see no reason to not put in a favourable government the next time... They have way more money and far higher tech available to them. The GOP has given the OK to interfere in US elections, now big western democracies will wade in... They will have oceans of cash and no love of the GOP, Trump has just opened a can of whipass...

This happened way back when Your Hero ran against Nixion to, so really, it was you in he democrat party who sold America down the Ruger to Russia. Reminds me, adding pissing on all the dead Kennedy's head stones. Got it.

Kennedy-Nixon 1960 election clash: The last time Russians intervened in a U.S. election

Kennedy-Nixon 1960 election clash: The last time Russians intervened in a U.S. election

I vote yes.

I wouldn't trust a "special prosecutor" that Trump appointed--LOL That's like letting the Fox in to guard the chicken shack.

stupid2_596.jpg

A special prosecutor would have to be appointed by an equally numbered bi-partisan group in the Senate.

Trump has refused to release his income tax returns--they have refused to release documents related to their vetting process--they have refused to answer questions--and he has fired 3 people that knew too much. How could anyone trust a special prosecutor that Trump had chosen?--LOL

Trump has brought this upon himself. Any other President would have given up what was requested of them, and they certainly wouldn't have fired anyone, especially the lead investigator--that was in charge of the Russian investigation--something the Trump campaign is the SUBJECT of.

Then no one will do.

The person under investigation doesn't hire an investigator to investigate him--LOL

I think Republicans may carry on with this a little longer. But if any more Devin Nunes incidents come out, the American public will explode and their wrath will be aimed at Republicans--and then they'll be forced to turn this over to an Independent investigator.

By not doing so will only implicate all of them in the Cover--Up. I doubt they'll want to put that sign on their backs going into the mid-term election cycle.

You really couldn't have given Democrats a more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump. They are going to ride this one to hell and back. If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats wil do with Treason, Obstruction and Lies when they take over in 2018. They're also going to hammer away at the Emoluments clause in the Constitution.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Last edited:
They just fired that guy. Next.

Nixon thought his problems were over when he fired Archibald Cox...

Oh, and your Hero JFK looks to have been in bed with Russia to. It was in the internet so it's true.

You're not going to spin out of this one it is very serious. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. And if you knew anything about JFK--he would have already dragged Trump's ass out of the Oval office and had him down on the Senate floor beating informatiion out of him.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

I vote yes.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

The person under investigation doesn't hire an investigator to investigate him--LOL

I think Republicans may carry on with this a little longer. But if any more Devin Nunes incidents come out, the American public will explode and their wrath will be aimed at Republicans--and then they'll be forced to turn this over to an Independent investigator.

By not doing so will only implicate all of them in the Cover--Up. I doubt they'll want to put that sign on their backs going into the mid-term election cycle.

You really couldn't have given Democrats a more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump. They are going to ride this one to hell and back. If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats wil do with Treason, Obstruction and Lies when they take over in 2018. They're also going to hammer away at the Emoluments clause in the Constitution.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

But therein is the great lie. Donald J Trump himself was never under any investigation. Rightwinger made the claim he was, but through his silence a kite he was wrong. The Hutchsky Starsky guy did the same. In the end he all but admitted he was also perpetuating a lie. Now it's your turn. Pleas produce the document released from any federal agency that names Donald J Teump as the object of any federal or state agency investigation. You won't because there is non, and never was.

Oh, and your Hero JFK looks to have been in bed with Russia to. It was in the internet so it's true.

You're not going to spin out of this one it is very serious. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. And if you knew anything about JFK--he would have already dragged Trump's ass out of the Oval office and had him down on the Senate floor beating informatiion out of him.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Again, one document stating that Donald J Trump was or is under investigation. There are none. You are lying, or worse, a dumb sheep. By the way, where are all those guys now? Where did Adam Schiff go? He kind of went away when that Nunes cat went away. And Ol'Senetor "That one". Where did he go? I mean if they had a case would they not be out telling us plebs?

I vote yes.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

But therein is the great lie. Donald J Trump himself was never under any investigation. Rightwinger made the claim he was, but through his silence a kite he was wrong. The Hutchsky Starsky guy did the same. In the end he all but admitted he was also perpetuating a lie. Now it's your turn. Pleas produce the document released from any federal agency that names Donald J Teump as the object of any federal or state agency investigation. You won't because there is non, and never was.

Would FBI director James Comey's own words help you out--LOL

"FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Monday that his agency has been investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials since last July.

The newly revealed timeline — which Comey detailed in a much-anticipated House Intelligence Committee hearing — means the FBI probe was occurring during the peak of an alleged Russian campaign to destabilize the presidential race and eventually help elect President Donald Trump."
Comey: FBI launched Trump-Russia probe in July

Last July was the Republican National Convention--in Cleveland--where Trump surrogates met with the Russian ambassador and they weren't trading cookie receipes--but were actually writing foreign policy.

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

And John McCain wants to know why this clause was put in the Republican platform, and long before the f--king election was even held.

I know most of you Trump supporters are attached to Trump's tweety fingers--and Trump's fairy godfather show, Sean Hannity
--and believe everything else is FAKE--because Trump tells you that. But you might want to stick your head out of the Reich wing media bubble you've been living in for the last couple of decades--because this is going to come crashing down on your heads.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Last edited:
[
So is your argument that, because it is not a CRIMINAL investigation, there is no investigation taking place? Yes, there is. Call it a counterintellilgence investigation or just an investigation, I don't care what you call it, but you can't go around saying there is no investigation going on. That makes you sound crazy.

1. There is no investigation of President Trump, and never has been - fact
  2. The investigation is of the actions of Russia, learn what terms like "counter intelligence" mean.
  3. The DNC press is engaged in Third Reich level demagoguery

I vote yes.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

Would FBI director James Comey's own words help you out--LOL

"FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Monday that his agency has been investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials since last July.

The newly revealed timeline — which Comey detailed in a much-anticipated House Intelligence Committee hearing — means the FBI probe was occurring during the peak of an alleged Russian campaign to destabilize the presidential race and eventually help elect President Donald Trump."
Comey: FBI launched Trump-Russia probe in July

Last July was the Republican National Convention--in Cleveland--where Trump surrogates met with the Russian ambassador and they weren't trading cookie receipes--but were actually writing foreign policy.

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

And John McCain wants to know why this clause was put in the Republican platform, and long before the f--king election was even held.

I don't see the part that says Donald J Trump was or is under any investigation. Yes, people who wanted to work for him, some who did were under investigation, Mike Flynn for excample and Paul Manifort were specifically named, but never Donal J Trump. This is why we don't hear from Aden Schiff anymore. This investigation is closing up. Comey was milking it for what he could get out of it all, still the guy has class as shown in his comments on the issue,

James Comey fired: Writes email to FBI saying "I will be fine" - CBS News

Comey wrote that he has "long believed the president can fire an FBI Director for any reason or for no reason at all" and said he will not question that decision -- and he hopes no one else will.

Keep trying odd one.

I have been looking. Nothing from Comeysaying the FBInwas investigating Donal J Trump. Only a few people in his administration, most of whom are gone now. Your beginning to not look like a gracious loser, you know, a bad sport.

Dude, that was never part of our conversation. A conversation that you started by responding to my post with your conspiracy.

Derp.

Which was ? Produce. You can't. Not even after going all the way back in the thread you can't. I specifically said there is NO investigation of Donald Trump. Never was and isn't now. You said there was and that he was under investigation. When asked to produce where you got this from you ran off into your Alex Jones crap. So just put up or stop flailing. It looks bad on you.
You said there was
I didn't, dope.
This conversation started on page 13 with you responding to my post to another poster.

Ya, to the implication that Trump is somehow sand bagging an investigation you said he was under, which there is none.
YES THERE IS.

Then provide evidence that Donald Trump is under investigation?

You can't, because as you know, the claim is a flat out lie. You of the Soros Reich have jettisoned all reason in you insane war on America.

so what is the crime that warrants a special prosecutor? where is the grand jury?

Dude, that was never part of our conversation. A conversation that you started by responding to my post with your conspiracy.

Derp.

Which was ? Produce. You can't. Not even after going all the way back in the thread you can't. I specifically said there is NO investigation of Donald Trump. Never was and isn't now. You said there was and that he was under investigation. When asked to produce where you got this from you ran off into your Alex Jones crap. So just put up or stop flailing. It looks bad on you.
You said there was
I didn't, dope.
This conversation started on page 13 with you responding to my post to another poster.

Ya, to the implication that Trump is somehow sand bagging an investigation you said he was under, which there is none.
YES THERE IS.

Then provide evidence that Donald Trump is under investigation?

You can't, because as you know, the claim is a flat out lie. You of the Soros Reich have jettisoned all reason in you insane war on America.
they said so so it must be right. you know, the don't need facts left.

I vote yes.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

WHO is under investigation, Herr Goebbels?

I vote yes.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

BTW, to announce a special prosecutor, you have to have a crime. We're all still waiting.

I vote yes.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

BTW, to announce a special prosecutor, you have to have a crime. We're all still waiting.
you stupid stupid stupid person.

§600.1 Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel.

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and—

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

stupid2_596.jpg

Then no one will do.

you stupid stupid stupid person.

§600.1 Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel.

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and—

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.
Apparently you didn't understand your own post. Without some evidence a crime may have been committed there are no grounds for a special prosecutor as you quote states.

Forum List

Back