POLL: Trump indictment day for stealing classified documents?

What day will Trump be indicted?

• Total voters
"Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office."

And? It's still a civil statute, and most every president has had negotiations with the archives about what is personal and what is public. That process was ongoing when garlands thugs raided Trumps home.

LATEST UPDATES: Trump Facing Espionage Act Charge!

Secret Agent Man. Will Trump end up being the most famous Crime Boss in history?

5QG2WFWLIVGOJGKT2NBNGGFRWM.jpg

Agreed. More so in that it looks like the trial would be in Florida.

Read the law.

The Presidential Records Act is not a criminal statute.
Garland and Smith are going to have their asses handed to them in court, especially a FL court with a FL jury.

Like I said, the PRA is NOT a criminal statute. Its record keeping. Disputes should end up in court, like for Clinton's sock drawer tapes.

Did you read it? He should never hold any office. Remember how he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

Did you read it? He should never hold any office. Remember how he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?
Yep, I read it. Is the word "felony" or "misdemeanor" used at all? Nope.

Who gives a fuck about Israeli intelligence?

Jarad worked out a major peace deal as I recall. Trump is 1 - 0 in the ME.

2-0 if you count killing Soleimani

3-0 if you count moving the capitol to Jerusalem

Last edited:
Yep, I read it. Is the word "felony" or "misdemeanor" used at all? Nope.

Who gives a fuck about Israeli intelligence? Jarad worked out a major peace deal as I recall. Trump is 1 - 0 in the ME.

They gave it away and got nothing in return.

Now, to be clear --- I haven't read the charges in the actual indictment. I haven't seen it posted yet online; however,
there are plenty of accounts that state 'conspiracy' is one of the charges.

I find that one most notable.
Who did he conspire with?
How many?
And, importantly, can the DOJ get one of the co-conspirators to turn on the others?

The cake bakes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully the indictment will soon be unsealed and made public.

Forum List

Back