POLL: Trump indictment day for stealing classified documents?

What day will Trump be indicted?

• Total voters
It sounds like the indictment(s) will be forthcoming this week - so which day?

EX-PREZ IN A PANIC: TRUMP THINKS CHARGES ARE CLOSE
It was funny. Yesterday, I saw something in just about every Trump supporter I've never seen before....DESPAIR and DESPONDENT!!
This morning, the alt-right spin machines and Republican ass kissing enablers are out in force. Next couple of years are going to be fun. :)

It's common knowledge that a sitting president can declassify any damn thing he wants.
Yet here we have dems claiming differently to try and cover bidens theft of documents.
The left knows damn good and well if they try and press the document issue with Trump it's going to expose biden and it wont go well for them.
It's been how long since they raided Trumps Mar-a-Lago and yet nothing has come of it.
Except there is a procedure for doing so...and he didn't follow that procedure. And even then, there will be documents that a President simply cannot declassify.
He even talks about it on tape. What a dumbass! :)

15_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

Except there is a procedure for doing so...and he didn't follow that procedure. And even then, there will be documents that a President simply cannot declassify.
He even talks about it on tape. What a dumbass! :)
The President does NOT have to follow any protocol to declassify documents.

Look at all the MAGA despair and despondence! Now there is a conspiracy charge, which means several witnesses will be flipping on Trump!

368d0u.jpg
What it means, chief, is that you idiots are doing a remarkable job campaigning for the next and real President of the United States.
You Dimfolk aren't too bright, are you?

Link please. Defense attorneys say there is no case because the PRA is not a criminal statute.
You've already been schooled thoroughly by someone who actually holds this type of clearance and is familiar with the declassifying procedure. I would have thought you'd have stood down by now.

Defense attorneys (aka..right wing talking heads) can say whatever they'd like. That's their job. But the rules are there in black and white. There is a procedure to follow.
And Trump didn't follow it. He'll get his day in court and will get his due process.

You have nothing to complain about here. If prosecutors didn't feel he broke the law, he wouldn't have been indicted.
I would get ready for a bumpy next few years for your savior.
This is just the opening act.

You've already been schooled thoroughly by someone who actually holds this type of clearance and is familiar with the declassifying procedure. I would have thought you'd have stood down by now.
Defense attorneys (aka..right wing talking heads) can say whatever they'd like. That's their job. But the rules are there in black and white. There is a procedure to follow.
And Trump didn't follow it. He'll get his day in court and will get his due process.
You have nothing to complain about here. If prosecutors didn't feel he broke the law, he wouldn't have been indicted.
I would get ready for a bumpy next few years for your savior. This is just the opening act.
You can type words, but without credible links to backup your assertions, they are unproven. Most of the 7 charges are "process crimes", lying about a non-crime, etc.
The PRA is NOT a criminal statute.

kyzr, your interp does not comport with law. Accept the Orange Zero has been indicted, will be processed on Tuesday, and the system is moving forward without you.

You can type words, but without credible links to backup your assertions, they are unproven. Most of the 7 charges are "process crimes", lying about a non-crime, etc.
The PRA is NOT a criminal statute.

You opinion is noted. And this exactly what he gets his day in court for.
Due process in action.

Forum List

Back