POLL: Trump indictment day for stealing classified documents?

What day will Trump be indicted?

• Total voters
kyzr, your interp does not comport with law. Accept the Orange Zero has been indicted, will be processed on Tuesday, and the system is moving forward without you.
The PRA is NOT a criminal statute. Show me what is a crime. A felony. A misdemeanor. There are no crimes listed since the "law" is written only for ex-presidents.

Actually, there are just many more dumb Republican crooks. It ain't rocket science...
Hmm I think your math might be a little off Lakookta.
We have tons of evidence against Clinton, Biden and his bag man Hunter, actually both Piglosi and the ketchup man Kerry with their kids tied to the Ukraine money laundering operation....
And you go after Trump who for the past 7 years has alluded all your silly nets. And now you are so stupid as to make him the next president.

The Biden's criminal enterprise will get busted either now or in 2025.
OIP.14vdJeVEVtkOkkZOVRijAAAAAA

Trump gave it to them when he pulled 12000 troops out in September 2020.
Trump was going to keep 6,000 troops there to keep the AFG army intact as the military requested.
Biden pulled everyone out and is held in CONTEMPT by the Brits and the French for abandoning AFG.

Trump was going to keep 6,000 troops there to keep the AFG army intact as the military requested.
Biden pulled everyone out and is held in CONTEMPT by the Brits and the French for abandoning AFG.

Trump left 1400 troops in Afghanistan. They couldn't even secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB.

Trump left 1400 troops in Afghanistan. They couldn't even secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB.

As part of the US–Taliban deal, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments. At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan

As part of the US–Taliban deal, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments. At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan

Trump also released 5000 from prison by September 2020.

Trump has been cheating since the 1970s...
And? Where is the conviction? I can point to many politicians from both sides of the aisle who have been cheating or otherwise corrupt. That still does not support why and how a one-term President elected out of office has been talked about in the media every day since he left office.

And? Where is the conviction? I can point to many politicians from both sides of the aisle who have been cheating or otherwise corrupt. That still does not support why and how a one-term President elected out of office has been talked about in the media every day since he left office.

Look at the fines he paid for money laundering. ... For his charity and his university scam.

Look at the fines he paid for money laundering. ... For his charity and his university scam.
Is that the compelling reason he has been talked about everyday since January 20, 2021? He is not my choice for ‘24 but the Democrats and liberal media keep him relevant daily. Perhaps if Biden and Democrats had been stellar in their policies with results that said otherwise than a piss-poor approval rating, Trump would not be relevant. Clearly, the Democrats need Trump.

Forum List

Back