POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
Gawd. I think this Benghazi hearing crap is political, I'm no fan of the GOP, but I can admit that the administration clearly blamed that stupid movie specifically for the attack.

Hillary said it, Obama said it, the press secretary said it at :35 on this video.

There really is nothing wrong with being honest.

Did we ever ask the people who did it if the movie had anything to do with the attack?

Gawd. I think this Benghazi hearing crap is political, I'm no fan of the GOP, but I can admit that the administration clearly blamed that stupid movie specifically for the attack.

Hillary said it, Obama said it, the press secretary said it at :35 on this video.

Well, it's clips from a hardly non-partisan site, but largely I'd agree that the Obama admin was doing all it could to delay in publically concluding it was a planned attack that had nothing to do with the videos as long as there was any intelligence support for the video story. But that is not what the Hillary derangement syndrome is based upon. Rather, it requires one to conclude Hillary intentionally and deliberately misled Americans. And, at most what the "evidence" shows is she didn't derail the admin spin, and let the admin play it out as long as they could.

Wait. So Hillary didnt mislead Americans, even though she said exactly the same thing as Obama did, which was misleading Americans.
Libs have outdone themselves in spin and rationalization. Let's see them do this the next time someone accuses Bush of lying about intelligence before the Iraq War.

So you finally admit Bush lied.

Whew, that took awhile.

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

Makes sense, after all Cersei IS in fact guilty as charged. She did in fact have three children through incest with Jaime. She DID in fact murder dozens of people.

Just like Hillary - guilty as fucking sin.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.

Yet you Communist offer an open and unrepentant career criminal as the alternative. Cersie will never take the throne, nor will her alter-ego, the crook Hilliary.
I swear to God, if the Gop parades a nude Hillary on a walk of shame, I will vote dem in every election and with every candidate till the day I die.

No one seems to raise the concept of the diplomatic mission's, relative success. A lot of Libyans were outraged over the attack. It was probably organized in advance, and then reported out as a response to the video. State Department had offered extended security, which the embassy may or may not have wanted to have extended. The ambassador died in a local hospital, apparently among Libyan, U. S. Friendlies. and likely their were friendlies involved at the compound. The surprise is that before and after, there was no image of "Ugly America" raised in the population, or the Mideast.

The U. S. presence was not a catalyst for multi-national, regional outbreaks of regime change by Al Queda, or the like. The incident can be faulted as being regrettable. The several months of diplomatic presence would likely better be remembered a high point, for the USA, in the region.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Even modern textbooks, fail to note real motivation for European colonization: Multiple Acts of Fornication with indigenous peoples, on Lands of Many Nations(?)! Immigration always a well-understood concept, in all of history(?).)

Well, it's clips from a hardly non-partisan site, but largely I'd agree that the Obama admin was doing all it could to delay in publically concluding it was a planned attack that had nothing to do with the videos as long as there was any intelligence support for the video story. But that is not what the Hillary derangement syndrome is based upon. Rather, it requires one to conclude Hillary intentionally and deliberately misled Americans. And, at most what the "evidence" shows is she didn't derail the admin spin, and let the admin play it out as long as they could.

Wait. So Hillary didnt mislead Americans, even though she said exactly the same thing as Obama did, which was misleading Americans.
Libs have outdone themselves in spin and rationalization. Let's see them do this the next time someone accuses Bush of lying about intelligence before the Iraq War.

Whew, that took awhile.

Are you admitting that you dont have a clue what you're talking about and wasting people's time? About time.

Whew, that took awhile.

Are you admitting that you dont have a clue what you're talking about and wasting people's time? About time.

You don't admit it?

lol, then you are the one engaging in the kind of denial you're falsely accusing liberals of.

You have outdone yourself in spin and rationalization.

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

The political side of this only.

I didn't choose any of the above choices. I think in a sane world, the hearings would have damaged her to the point where she dropped out of the race. Hell, she would have been done after the lies were revealed a few years ago. She has been caught in lies and that should mean it's over for her. Unfortunately, we have low info voters who took her cocky attitude as a sign that no one can touch her and some probably love how she is getting away with so much. Some in the media actually praised what a good liar Bill Clinton was, as if it's an admirable quality. For some, it's not a matter of caring whether she lied or not, but she will get points for thumbing her nose at Republicans. In reality, she is thumbing her nose at Americans and at justice, but some are too invested in the agenda to give a shit.

The truth is that she left people to die and lied about it. The left doesn't seem to care about her actions as much as just beating the Republicans. When the focus is on party and an agenda, and not on truth, she will likely come out okay.

Her poll numbers haven't exactly been anything to brag about, but the small percent of diehard Hillary fans could watch a video of her killing puppies and wouldn't care as long as she promised them some more freebies.

I think only 29% believe that there is nothing to the Benghazi story and 52% believe she lied. Of course, when the liberal media is bending over backwards trying to save her reputation, she is confident that she can get away with it.

No one seems to raise the concept of the diplomatic mission's, relative success. A lot of Libyans were outraged over the attack. It was probably organized in advance, and then reported out as a response to the video. State Department had offered extended security, which the embassy may or may not have wanted to have extended. The ambassador died in a local hospital, apparently among Libyan, U. S. Friendlies. and likely their were friendlies involved at the compound. The surprise is that before and after, there was no image of "Ugly America" raised in the population, or the Mideast.

The U. S. presence was not a catalyst for multi-national, regional outbreaks of regime change by Al Queda, or the like. The incident can be faulted as being regrettable. The several months of diplomatic presence would likely better be remembered a high point, for the USA, in the region.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Even modern textbooks, fail to note real motivation for European colonization: Multiple Acts of Fornication with indigenous peoples, on Lands of Many Nations(?)! Immigration always a well-understood concept, in all of history(?).)
And, imo, the negative effect was an already timid potus, and departing SOS who had absolutely no interest in championing US engagement, made no effort to set up a safe haven for Syrian refugees.

Rabbi, "
She told Chelsea it was an AQ affiliate.
She told representatives in Egypt she knew it was a terrorist attack executed by an AQ affiliate.
She told the American people for weeks it was a spontaneous uprising caused by a video."

Problem with that is she didn't do 3.

But it's true the Obama campaign was going to play the possibility of the video playing a part as long as they could point to some intelligence supporting that story.
LOL!!! Now we're down to complete denial of facts. Here's Hillary. Watch at 7:25 and following.

Here is the quote you referred to at 7:25.

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the internet."

Words matter. No lie there. Some did. What else you got?

She blamed it on a video. This is established fact. Not just the vid I posted but others have posted vids here as well.
What part of that do you not understand?

If it is established fact then what is so hard about finding the quote where she's not talking about the other countries where they were having riots over the video? She still believes that the video could have been the motive for several attackers in Benghazi.

You tried to deflect to Bush

Comparing and contrasting the "talking points" used by each administration is hardly a deflection.
LOL. Of course it is. This isnt about comparing and contrasting them, This is about Hillary's lies on Benghazi.

No that is your focus, (non-existent lies that is).
She lied. Are you denying the evidence in the videos posted where she says it's a video?

The videos you posted do not show her lying. Her quotes were posted from the times you claim she lied. She didn't.

The thread isn't about Bush or 9-11.

Its about Clinton and Benghazi.

Get your head out of your ass.

Oh wait. I forgot. That's your usual posture. Never mind. Idiot.

This thread is about Idiots like you trying to pretend that Benghazi was the worst fuck up ever...the worst Fuck up ever happens to be George W Bush...he failed America in every way that you are trying to say Hillary did ...may I add that I have contempt for total assholes like you:banana::badgrin:

I think the larger issue with President Bush and his administration is how thy use "Talking Points" in the run up to the Iraq invasion and occupation for a full year before the war that killed thousands of our soldiers was launched.
As much as you want to divert to Bush and an irrelevant military action, there is no evidence that Bush lied. The intelligence was provided and read by not only the entire congress, but other intelligence agencies and acted upon by our allies such as the UK.

And don't bother responding with conspiracy theory garbage from bullshit websites.

Honestly, Carney was talking specifically about the protest across the Arab world at that time being because of the video, not Benghazi.

Here is the whole thing, not just clips cut in just the right spot to fool you.

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 9/14/2012

This thread is about Idiots like you trying to pretend that Benghazi was the worst fuck up ever...the worst Fuck up ever happens to be George W Bush...he failed America in every way that you are trying to say Hillary did ...may I add that I have contempt for total assholes like you:banana::badgrin:

I think the larger issue with President Bush and his administration is how thy use "Talking Points" in the run up to the Iraq invasion and occupation for a full year before the war that killed thousands of our soldiers was launched.
As much as you want to divert to Bush and an irrelevant military action, there is no evidence that Bush lied. The intelligence was provided and read by not only the entire congress, but other intelligence agencies and acted upon by our allies such as the UK.

And don't bother responding with conspiracy theory garbage from bullshit websites.

Rice lied about the known use for the aluminum tube Iraq imported in several talking points for the Sunday morning shows.

Rice lied about the known use for the aluminum tube Iraq imported in several talking points for the Sunday morning shows.

Assuming that's true, are you okay with electing someone who lies about the assassination of our Ambassador to the presidency?

Assuming that's true, are you okay with electing someone who lies about the assassination of our Ambassador to the presidency?

No but I will vote for Hillary Clinton you moron grateful she is not like that or Republican which is worst much worst...

Well I want the Fish but I'll settle for the Chicken.

I don't think she lied.

But then again, I don't think President Bush lied about Iraq either. His words were carefully crafted to give one impression but in reality he said another. Like linking Saddam to 911 and al Qaeda. He may have use them both in the same paragraph but never actually made that claim.

Forum List

Back