POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

The political side of this only.

I don't think it matters. As Orielly said - you have two sides. For the Democrats they don't care what comes out of these hearings. They're going to vote for her anyway. On the other side, the ones who hate Hillary and would never vote for her anyway.

That leaves those in between both sides are trying to get to in these hearings. Fact is though, most people don't know about Benghazi

-Geaux

I agree with what you said. If they are a partisan they are going to vote for her no matter. It's a real shame they will putting a liar in as President. she helped in this cover up of this Attack that went down 9/11/2012 and they tried to say it was a protest that got of hand. just sickening, that party is made up of nothing but crooks. liars that will win at any cost for THEIR POWER over us and for their sick agenda . that is our government of today

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

It wasn't really the story that was important more than the event.

That, basically is what Clinton was forced to do.

Endure hate.
Okay, yeah, from that perspective...you nailed it. Tomato throwing, spitting, bloody feet and all.

#LOLGOP

I believe she got away with murder. Literally. It's a sign of just how corrupt and immoral our entire society has become.

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

Endure hate.

They tried every trick in the book to goad her into some sort of a outburst/breakdown. They failed. I'm not a fan of Clinton but credit goes where credit is due.

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

I don't think it matters. As Orielly said - you have two sides. For the Democrats they don't care what comes out of these hearings. They're going to vote for her anyway. On the other side, the ones who hate Hillary and would never vote for her anyway.

That leaves those in between both sides are trying to get to in these hearings. Fact is though, most people don't know about Benghazi

-Geaux

I agree with what you said. If they are a partisan they are going to vote for her no matter. It's a real shame they will putting a liar in as President. she helped in this cover up of this Attack that went down 9/11/2012 and they tried to say it was a protest that got of hand. just sickening, that party is made up of nothing but crooks. liars that will win at any cost for THEIR POWER over us and for their sick agenda . that is our government of today
There are two sides to every political story, at least.

What is the GOP doing to provide a positive, visionary, reasonable, workable alternative for the country?

I believe she got away with murder. Literally. It's a sign of just how corrupt and immoral our entire society has become.
Really? Interesting...

Do what's your take on Bush, Jr?

Endure hate.

They tried every trick in the book to goad her into some sort of a outburst/breakdown. They failed. I'm not a fan of Clinton but credit goes where credit is due.

The thing is they looked like they were going for her and she stood up... Bernie would have loved to look this presidential.. The optics are very good for Clinton... 11 hours makes it better for her...

In the back of everyone's mind, G W Bush would not have stood up to 11 hours of questioning and we made him President.

On its own it will not win an election but she did push the ball up the field...

Two weeks ago she was caught in a negative feedback loop, the debate and this have put her back on the front foot...

Endure hate.

The thing is they looked like they were going for her and she stood up... Bernie would have loved to look this presidential.. The optics are very good for Clinton... 11 hours makes it better for her...

In the back of everyone's mind, G W Bush would not have stood up to 11 hours of questioning and we made him President.

On its own it will not win an election but she did push the ball up the field...

Two weeks ago she was caught in a negative feedback loop, the debate and this have put her back on the front foot...

It was arguably her best week in Clinton's political career. A hat trick - debate, Biden out, inquisition.

Really? Interesting...

This thread isn't about George W. Bush, Marc. Your party is going to have to eventually face reality. GWB cannot be used as the scapegoat for Benghazi. Not when you have those who are guilty sitting right in front of you waving their hands around screaming, "What does it matter?"

As I said earlier, Hillary Clinton will answer to God for what she's done and the entire world will learn the truth on the same day. What a day that shall be! See you there!

Really? Interesting...

This thread isn't about George W. Bush, Marc. Your party is going to have to eventually face reality. GWB cannot be used as the scapegoat for Benghazi. Not when you have those who are guilty sitting right in front of you waving their hands around screaming, "What does it matter?"

As I said earlier, Hillary Clinton will answer to God for what she's done and the entire world will learn the truth on the same day. What a day that shall be! See you there!
If it's important to you to have a "scapegoat for Benghazi" it now looks like you'll have to find someone other than Hillary.

This game has been played out.

I think this also really hurts GOP credibility to the low information viewer, they have been going on and on about Benghazi and when it came to people who want to retain credibility it turns out there was nothing there. GOP come off as boy who cried wolf.

The various RWers here have nothing good to say about her and she has been getting these constant attacks all her career... The GOP has just shot themselves in the foot...

Really? Interesting...

What is your take on Bush, Jr?

I ask again.

Please and thanks.

Endure hate.

This and Biden, she's cruising now.

She can only hope the GOP keeps up the Keystone Cops routine.

With opposition like that, who needs to buy ads?

-Geaux

What is the GOP doing to provide a positive, visionary, reasonable, workable alternative for the country?
Have you seen anything from the dems that's "positive, visionary, reasonable or workable?"

I'd call Trump, Cruz or Carson all of that. Why do you not see that?

Are you showing your left leaning tendencies, Mac?

Endure hate.

Yup, you're a closet leftist.

I think this also really hurts GOP credibility to the low information viewer, they have been going on and on about Benghazi and when it came to people who want to retain credibility it turns out there was nothing there. GOP come off as boy who cried wolf.

The various RWers here have nothing good to say about her and she has been getting these constant attacks all her career... The GOP has just shot themselves in the foot...
This didn't do jack shit to the GOP. Everyone on the right that was voting GOP is STILL voting GOP, period. They all would love to see Hitlery strung up by her filthy lying tongue, but whether or not the select committee is able to do it is irrelevant. This latest dog and pony show changes exactly NOTHING.

Oh boy, here we go again. RINO! So idiots like 007 are doing their very best to destroy the GOP. I have never seen a political party do so much to itself in the way of damaging their image as potential leaders.

-Geaux

Have you seen anything from the dems that's "positive, visionary, reasonable or workable?"

I'd call Trump, Cruz or Carson all of that. Why do you not see that?

Are you showing your left leaning tendencies, Mac?
Well yeah, I do lean Left.

So let's look at the GOP's approach, and I'm talking about the image it is portraying to the public: Cut this, cut that, eliminate that over there. Freeloaders. Rapists. The 47%. Deregulate financial markets after the Meltdown. Okay, what exactly is being said to inspire people?

The those on the 'right', are a minority in this nation, a minority among the voters in this nation. And if they continue to alienate moderates in both parties and independents, they will lose big time in 2016.

Endure hate.

Yup, you're a closet leftist.

I'm gonna buy stock in lotion and tissues. You are making Mac go fucking wild.

Forum List

Back