POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
and? when she referred to the video she did not BLAME the video for the benghazi attack...

GOOD LORD! She cited the video, she declared that violence over the video was not justification enough for the violence that occurred! You are pulling stuff out of your ass, and I am even embarrassed for you! It's over man! It's spelled out by SNOPES - a fact-check site, who came to the conclusion that HILLARY LIED, that she DID blame the video/a protest!

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind."

As I predicted, Libs just won't let go. It would be funny as hell if it wasn't so pathetic....

You are conflating her comments about Benghazi and the other attacks and protests that were happening around the world. They are two different subjects.

The information exposed in this exchange will sink Hillary and possibly land her in prison.

that is crazy thinking

What is? That at the same time that she had told her daughter and two world leaders that she knew it was an Al Queda terror attack, she came out and totally lied about it being because of a video?

When did she say the attack in Benghazi was a result of the video?

Tell you what, the American people aren't that stupid and know what they saw and heard from Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration in the days following the attack. Keep thinking that they didn't promote the video narrarative.

You are conflating what the WH said with what Hillary said.

Not conflating anything. Not my fault you guys are in denial.

Father of Benghazi victim: Hillary is a liar who doesn’t deserve to be president
By Washington Times Staff -
Friday, October 23, 2015

The father of Tyrone S. Woods, a CIA contractor killed during the Benghazi attack, on Friday accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of lying to him and the American people about the circumstances that led to his son’s death.

Charles Woods said new evidence presented at a House hearing Thursday showing Mrs. Clinton knew within hours that the attack on Sept. 11, 2012 was a planned and carried out by al-Qaida linked terrorists proved she lied to the victims’ families when she falsely blamed the incident on a spontaneous protest over a U.S.-made anti-Islam video a few days later.

interview with The Washington Times radio show, The Capitol Hill Show with Tim Constantine, Mr. Woods recalled how Mrs. Clinton greeted and consoled him at Andrew Air Force base as the body of his son was returned from Libya.

“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said ‘we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who is responsible for the death of your son,’” Mr. Woods said.

“Based on her demeanor and body language I knew she wasn’t telling me the truth,” he added.

Listen carefully, she mentions the video "we had nothing to do with it"

she's letting it be known that the USA had nothing to do with it..the making and spreading of the inflammatory video.

you know, so maybe psychos would stop wanting to kill Americans over it.

btw you fudged the rest of the quote.. but you knew that already. ;)

Listen carefully, she mentions the video "we had nothing to do with it"

she's letting it be known that the USA had nothing to do with it..the making and spreading of the inflammatory video.

you know, so maybe psychos would stop wanting to kill Americans over it.

btw you fudged the rest of the quote.. but you knew that already. ;)

So you're also accusing the parents of the victims of lying about Hillary telling them it was the video as well?

Father of Benghazi victim: Hillary is a liar who doesn’t deserve to be president

Friday, October 23, 2015

The father of Tyrone S. Woods, a CIA contractor killed during the Benghazi attack, on Friday accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of lying to him and the American people about the circumstances that led to his son’s death.

Charles Woods said new evidence presented at a House hearing Thursday showing Mrs. Clinton knew within hours that the attack on Sept. 11, 2012 was a planned and carried out by al-Qaida linked terrorists proved she lied to the victims’ families when she falsely blamed the incident on a spontaneous protest over a U.S.-made anti-Islam video a few days later.

interview with The Washington Times radio show, The Capitol Hill Show with Tim Constantine, Mr. Woods recalled how Mrs. Clinton greeted and consoled him at Andrew Air Force base as the body of his son was returned from Libya.

“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said ‘we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who is responsible for the death of your son,’” Mr. Woods said.

“Based on her demeanor and body language I knew she wasn’t telling me the truth,” he added.

The buck will forever stop at her desk.

The buck for 9 11 will forever stop at Moron-Bush 43 's desk.... then the stooge invaded the wrong country..

We know even minutia about Benghazi such as what Clinton told her daughter ...we know next to nothing about 911 .....Eight investigations of Benghazi and one half ass Investigation of the worst attack on the US mainland in history....
Shhhhhh...! You're gonna mess up the rightwing meme that "Bush kept us safe. "

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

You are conflating her comments about Benghazi and the other attacks and protests that were happening around the world. They are two different subjects.

That's just the thing, HS - I am not the once conflating anything. I am not the one that has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that Hillary lied her ass off. You keep TRYING to make this about ME, but you aren't fighting ME. You are using your own OPINION to try to do battle with SNOPES.COM, a FACT-check site that has already proven Hillary lied. YOU are, in essence, calling SNOPES.COM a liar.

Pardon me if I go with the proven experts and those who have already proven, documented, recorded, and ENDED this discussion by proving Hillary LIED instead of taking your OPINION as 'gospel'.

Have a nice day.

:lmao:

The buck will forever stop at her desk.

The buck for 9 11 will forever stop at Moron-Bush 43 's desk.... then the stooge invaded the wrong country..

We know even minutia about Benghazi such as what Clinton told her daughter ...we know next to nothing about 911 .....Eight investigations of Benghazi and one half ass Investigation of the worst attack on the US mainland in history....

The thread isn't about Bush or 9-11.

Its about Clinton and Benghazi.

Get your head out of your ass.

Oh wait. I forgot. That's your usual posture. Never mind. Idiot.
I know, I know...never talk about Bush II's incompetence & criminality. Deflect it on Obama & Hillary. I get it.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

that is crazy thinking
What is? That at the same time that she had told her daughter and two world leaders that she knew it was an Al Queda terror attack, she came out and totally lied about it being because of a video?

Tell you what, the American people aren't that stupid and know what they saw and heard from Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration in the days following the attack. Keep thinking that they didn't promote the video narrarative.

Friday, October 23, 2015

You absolutely are. If not it should be easy to show her making the same statements as rice.

No. You attributed a quote to Hillary then as
" proof " you posted a video where she doesn't say at all what you quoted. Retarded.
At no time does she ever say that the attack in Benghazi is a result of a video.
Yeah she did. It's well known she blamed the video. If you cant accept a well known truth then there is no argument. You are merely arguing for the sake of it.

It was perfectly reasonable to temporarily speculate that the attacks were incited by the video.
Except she knew within minutes the video had nothing to do with it. That's why she wrote to Chelsea and the Egyptians as she did.
Or did you miss the first 50 times we posted that part?

Even to this day we can't say for sure what the trigger was for the attack. There were reports that a militant group in Libya claimed responsibility within hours, but there were other reports too.
Wrong. The administration knew within minutes it was a planned terrorist attack. This has been established already.

No it hasn't. But what can I expect from someone who's videos do not back up their claims.

and? when she referred to the video she did not BLAME the video for the benghazi attack...

GOOD LORD! She cited the video, she declared that violence over the video was not justification enough for the violence that occurred! You are pulling stuff out of your ass, and I am even embarrassed for you! It's over man! It's spelled out by SNOPES - a fact-check site, who came to the conclusion that HILLARY LIED, that she DID blame the video/a protest!

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind."

As I predicted, Libs just won't let go. It would be funny as hell if it wasn't so pathetic....

Some (an unspecified number but certainly not all inclusive) did justify it because of the video. What's your point?
Who justified it because of a video? No one outside the administration. No one in Libya had even seen the video.

Fox News.

"We'll get that film-maker who caused all of this, sir."

Evidently there was an Al Qaeda film maker who led the terrorist attack in Benghazi who has nothing to do with that OTHER video and film maker from the states. So when Hillary mentioned a film maker and a protest she meant the Al Qaeda film maker and used the term 'protest' to mean 'terrorist attack'. (The Clinton's dictionary and their own definition of words just amazes me.) :p

That's just the thing, HS - I am not the once conflating anything. I am not the one that has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that Hillary lied her ass off. You keep TRYING to make this about ME, but you aren't fighting ME. You are using your own OPINION to try to do battle with SNOPES.COM, a FACT-check site that has already proven Hillary lied. YOU are, in essence, calling SNOPES.COM a liar.

Pardon me if I go with the proven experts and those who have already proven, documented, recorded, and ENDED this discussion by proving Hillary LIED instead of taking your OPINION as 'gospel'.

Have a nice day.

Give us the link so we can see your brilliance.

Yeah she did. It's well known she blamed the video. If you cant accept a well known truth then there is no argument. You are merely arguing for the sake of it.

It was perfectly reasonable to temporarily speculate that the attacks were incited by the video.
Except she knew within minutes the video had nothing to do with it. That's why she wrote to Chelsea and the Egyptians as she did.

Even to this day we can't say for sure what the trigger was for the attack. There were reports that a militant group in Libya claimed responsibility within hours, but there were other reports too.
Wrong. The administration knew within minutes it was a planned terrorist attack. This has been established already.

No it hasn't. But what can I expect from someone who's videos do not back up their claims.
No No No. ANd after I post the evidence you claim it doesnt say what it clearly says. And they you go back and say post evidence.
There is no arguing with cretins who cannot accept what is obvious.

Some (an unspecified number but certainly not all inclusive) did justify it because of the video. What's your point?
Who justified it because of a video? No one outside the administration. No one in Libya had even seen the video.

Fox News.
Link?

No No No. ANd after I post the evidence you claim it doesnt say what it clearly says. And they you go back and say post evidence.

The transcripts say otherwise.

Friday, October 23, 2015

You absolutely are. If not it should be easy to show her making the same statements as rice.

So you're saying that the father of the Benghazi victim is lying about this:

Notice how you guys contort yourselves to defend what's pretty obvious, she lied.

Friday, October 23, 2015

So you're saying that the father of the Benghazi victim is lying about this:

Notice how you guys contort yourselves to defend what's pretty obvious, she lied.

The credibility of that is questionable at best.
Kind of like your links that go to no information at all.

Let's forget for a minute that links and evidence has already been posted proving the Obama administration knew 10 days in advance that the attack had been planned and was pending ... let's even forget the previous links that show they were briefed within minutes of the attack beginning it was a terrorist attack...

- LINK: Secret Benghazi docs prove U.S. officials knew about terrorist attack

"Top secret Benghazi documents prove Obama administration 'knew about terrorist attack within minutes'"

So HOW can we make it any clearer?

YOU, BB, are WRONG! INCORRECT! NOT RIGHT! HAVE COME TO THE WRONG CONCLUSSION! What you're saying is FALSE, proven NOT TO BE TRUE!

Snopes.com has already laid this argument to rest, definitively proving Hillary lied, documented, recorded for all of history. It has already been proven that the administration knew about the attacks called for, knew within minutes it was a terrorist attack, knew almost immediately there had NEVER been any sign of a protest, and 'We KNOW', as Hillary herself said in her own e-mail, 'this is a terrorist attack'.

....but the continued 'denial-fest', muling, and opining is fun to watch...so don't let facts stop you guys!

The transcripts say otherwise.
What transcripts? Her emails show her telling Chelsea it was a terrorist attack. But she doesnt tell anyone publicly that's the case. And the administration's line was it was caused by a video. Did Hillary diss the administration and contradict them?

Forum List

Back