Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 8. Other (please expand)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 9. I'm afraid to answer, I just want to complain about Mac

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
End What? A check to ensure we had a free and fair election? This needs to be done. There is nothing to fear notaMac. When completed and results are published we will have a moment of clarity that "yes, the election was fair". That's a good thing, no?

What the hell are you afraid of?

An accurate and fair count.

As I write this, here is the situation in America:
  • The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • We have not yet hit the peak of this virus season.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Trump's legal actions are being regularly tossed out of court.
  • Biden now has 290 electoral votes, making Georgia's recount irrelevant.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.

If the voting was legit, what's the big hurry?

1605284561257.jpeg

I think it will take a flotilla of Congressional Republicans. One person won't do it.
Interventions are more effective with half a dozen to a dozen people.
Talk to him calmly and convincingly about the reality of his situation - - -
And take away his phone, his hamberder and his Diet Coke first so he's not distracted.

• The President is holed up in the White House, tweeting out the latest claims and conspiracy theories about America's "rigged" election system.
  • The President has not been seen in public since the press conference in which he denied everything, except for a couple of golf outings.
  • The President-Elect is being shut out of critical intelligence briefings and other communications, unlike any other President-Elect has been.
  • The deadly global virus that the President himself admit he downplayed, is exploding and raging through the country faster than ever.
  • Hospital and ICUs are reporting rapidly decreasing space in beds and available services.
  • Very few Republican elected officials have had the nerve to even congratulate the President-Elect.
  • Our biggest and most dangerous enemies, China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, are observing this with great glee.
  • Our former allies -- our pre-Trump allies -- are congratulating Biden and nervously hoping for some stability from us before it's too late.
So, with that said, who can step in and put an end to this terribly dangerous farce? Please feel free to expand on your answer(s), and you can choose more than one.

I think it needs to be a combination of family and his most loyal servant: Ivanka, Melania, Junior and Pence. All at one time.

If the voting was legit, what's the big hurry?

View attachment 415582

They are so arrogant that they made the steep climb in the middle of the night all at one time.
If they were not so arrogant and stupid they would have worked the fraud ballots in gradually -
Their arrogance will likely be their undoing.

no one will step in and end this charade. the process will go on as laid out in your constitution. biden will become president, and the trumptards will remain convinced that their leader was cheated. when the republicans take the house in 2022, they will try to impeach biden because of his son's laptop, the alleged voter fraud, and because reasons. rudy giuliani might become special counsel. he is just that credible.

Man, you painted a dire picture and now I'm depressed ;)
Just gave more money to Reverend Warnock and Jon Ossoff.
MUST HAVE SENATE!

It's not a farce, everything being looked into is within normal procedures that occur in other close elections and the legal grounds are there for concern, which is why the judges have been siding with some of the complaints about how elections have been handled and how rights have been violated. I said to watch out for these ballot scams back in 2017 on up to present time, if you haven't a clue as to why, then start blaming your news source for hiding the facts.
Why are you so affraid of the law and letting things play out, if you are right then those you despise some will have eggs on their face, oh yeah, you are trying not to let the yolk run down into your own eyes that's why your resorting to propaganda.
View attachment 415534
On the day after Trump's win, even though there was some doubt, Obama, Pelosi and Hillary all congratulated him.

And, why do you think it's okay for Biden to be kept out of critical intelligence briefings?

You can't normalize this. You can't spin this. Not honestly.

They are not honest brokers. Look at what they were saying in 2016. It will blow your mind. :rolleyes-41:

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

Won't even see it. Don't know why you are hanging all your hopes on it.
It won't make it that far.

It's going---dominion election system is uncertified and known to allow and encourage FRAUD and other vote flipping. The election is invalid....and Thomas has already been making some interesting comments. You don't think he is still upset with the way that biden and the other dems treated him in the confirmation hearings do you? Cause man if he is ----5 supremes are going to overrule the other 4.
What are they going to rule on?

Probably whether 15 or 20 ballots should be counted or not.
The arguments are so specious that law firms are dropping like flies.
Donald may have to send Rudy in to SCOTUS. :D

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.

Gore didn't concede until December, due to the legal actions going on.

Welcome to that reality.

I wonder what your stance would be had Biden requested investigations into voting irregularities (fraud)?

He wouldn't have. He would have accepted the results and conceded...just like Clinton did when the vote margin was 77,000 votes across three states.
Trump has been telegraphing the whole "rigged" thing for months. His behavior was both predictable and inevitable.
My only surprise is at the number of willing sheep and Republican party officials that are playing along with it.
We assumed that he would make a mockery of the election, as he did with his presidency.

I don't think we've talked much about how the rest of the GOP would act, though. I guess if we had thought more about it, we may have concluded that they're rather save their political necks than do what's best for the country.

Kind of like proceeding with impeachment proceedings during the preliminary phases of a Pandemic?

Welcome to that reality.
Gore was a douchebag, so are you citing him as a good example to follow?

Regardless, that election was actually close. Few hundred votes. Not tens of thousands in multiple states.

Trump is just running another con. And his marks are all falling in line.

We assumed that he would make a mockery of the election, as he did with his presidency.

I don't think we've talked much about how the rest of the GOP would act, though. I guess if we had thought more about it, we may have concluded that they're rather save their political necks than do what's best for the country.

Kind of like proceeding with impeachment proceedings during the preliminary phases of a Pandemic?
Sure. I don't have a tribe to protect.

But what Trump is doing is far worse and far more dangerous, and any honest person can admit that.

No one can step in and stop this while trump is president.

No one will.

What will stop all of this is Biden being sworn in on January 20th, 2021.

That won't stop all of it. trump and his followers will continue to do as much damage to our nation as they possibly can.

Come on man. Does Lefty really think that thousands of people who swear under oath in these affidavits, really are committing perjury under penalty of law when reporting never before seen levels of voter fraud and election fraud?

No one can step in and stop this while trump is president.

No one will.

What will stop all of this is Biden being sworn in on January 20th, 2021.

That won't stop all of it. trump and his followers will continue to do as much damage to our nation as they possibly can.
Agreed. The noise will mercifully die down on Inauguration Day, but it's not going anywhere.

The group pathology continues. They're manic now.

Donald Trump is the only one who can put an end to it.
You don't think anyone can influence him at this point, even if there's more than one?

No, trump will continue with what he has been doing since the election.

He has been totally rejected by the people of our nation.

He can't handle it. There is nothing that anyone can or will do to put a stop to trump's behavior while he is still president.

Biden will be sworn in on January 20th.

The secret service has no problem with removing trespassers from the white house.

Supreme court here we come---------------and I think it is going to be Thomas who leads the rebellion against Roberts and the (OTHER) Dems.

Roberts has been compromised for those that don't know----the libs have the dirt on him and his visits to Epstein.

It's going---dominion election system is uncertified and known to allow and encourage FRAUD and other vote flipping. The election is invalid....and Thomas has already been making some interesting comments. You don't think he is still upset with the way that biden and the other dems treated him in the confirmation hearings do you? Cause man if he is ----5 supremes are going to overrule the other 4.
Did I not explain it clearly to you. the reason why Trump is concentrating on GA right now is that GEORGIA requires ballots to be kept---ergo they are being hand counted against the computer numbers ( a computer system known to commit fraud)---and a computer system in approximately 30 states and PR including all of the swing states. A computer system that isn't CERTIFIeD as per GA, PENN and other of the states own election laws--------once the hand count numbers come back and if significantly off which is likely given this system------then all swing states using this system will be invalidated whether they kept their ballots for recounts or not. The computer has already been snagged flipping thousands of votes in one small county this election cycle----this means that hundreds of counties that it was used in could produce enough fraudulent votes easily in the millions.

And you're missing the point. Courts do not decide elections. The voters do. 2000 was a rare exception because of a few hundred contested votes in one state. Not almost a half a million clear votes for the other candidate across a half dozen states. Before it would even go to the SC, one of these poo flung lawsuits would have to be taken in and actually issued a decision on by a judge. Then that decision is appealed. After the appeal depending on the circumstances, THEN it can be taken to the SC... and they decide to hear it or not. None of these lawsuits so far has gotten any traction. Except for a few minor victories which had nothing to do with fraud, they've been tossed. So far, all you have here are conspiracy theories. You had a 6000 vote USER error (not software) in one Michigan county. It was caught and corrected..quickly. Trump got all the votes that were coming to him. The rest has just been alt-right nonsense. No..credible..evidence that this software caused any vote tabulation errors.
Hun, you are ignoring what the hold is right now---------its the recount numbers in GEORGIA and other places. Once the tallies come back----this becomes not a state case (if the presidential election is even considered a state case) of election fraud but federal if the hand count does not closely match the Dominion voter system. And remember pumpkin---------------the dems and Clintons dominion DEFENSE to their machines flipping votes for Trump to BIDEN is that the operator simply did not update their system the morning of the vote----------do you realize how many people wouldn't have updated the systems given that this system is used in what thousands of counties at numberous precincts by largely temporary workers?

BTW, it didn't take the Supreme Court long to get involved in the bush/gore case did it.

GA is a recount by hand. Which they telegraphed was coming last week, triggered by the closeness of the vote totals. It's a recount. Not a canvass and verify.
No other state is currently pursuing a recount.

Did I not explain it clearly to you. the reason why Trump is concentrating on GA right now is that GEORGIA requires ballots to be kept---ergo they are being hand counted against the computer numbers ( a computer system known to commit fraud)---and a computer system in approximately 30 states and PR including all of the swing states. A computer system that isn't CERTIFIeD as per GA, PENN and other of the states own election laws--------once the hand count numbers come back and if significantly off which is likely given this system------then all swing states using this system will be invalidated whether they kept their ballots for recounts or not. The computer has already been snagged flipping thousands of votes in one small county this election cycle----this means that hundreds of counties that it was used in could produce enough fraudulent votes easily in the millions.

And you're missing the point. Courts do not decide elections. The voters do. 2000 was a rare exception because of a few hundred contested votes in one state. Not almost a half a million clear votes for the other candidate across a half dozen states. Before it would even go to the SC, one of these poo flung lawsuits would have to be taken in and actually issued a decision on by a judge. Then that decision is appealed. After the appeal depending on the circumstances, THEN it can be taken to the SC... and they decide to hear it or not. None of these lawsuits so far has gotten any traction. Except for a few minor victories which had nothing to do with fraud, they've been tossed. So far, all you have here are conspiracy theories. You had a 6000 vote USER error (not software) in one Michigan county. It was caught and corrected..quickly. Trump got all the votes that were coming to him. The rest has just been alt-right nonsense. No..credible..evidence that this software caused any vote tabulation errors.
Hun, you are ignoring what the hold is right now---------its the recount numbers in GEORGIA and other places. Once the tallies come back----this becomes not a state case (if the presidential election is even considered a state case) of election fraud but federal if the hand count does not closely match the Dominion voter system. And remember pumpkin---------------the dems and Clintons dominion DEFENSE to their machines flipping votes for Trump to BIDEN is that the operator simply did not update their system the morning of the vote----------do you realize how many people wouldn't have updated the systems given that this system is used in what thousands of counties at numberous precincts by largely temporary workers?

BTW, it didn't take the Supreme Court long to get involved in the bush/gore case did it.

That election was decided by 500 votes. And in his BS opinion, Scalia clearly stated that Bush v Gore could not be used as a precedent.

Welcome to that reality.
Gore was a douchebag, so are you citing him as a good example to follow?

Regardless, that election was actually close. Few hundred votes. Not tens of thousands in multiple states.

Trump is just running another con. And his marks are all falling in line.

I'm citing him as precedent for a person contesting an election.

Even if Trump fights all the way to the electors selecting it still won't be as bad as the 1878 election.

1876 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Sure. I don't have a tribe to protect.

But what Trump is doing is far worse and far more dangerous, and any honest person can admit that.

He hasn't done anything in a legal sense yet. There is no such thing as a president-elect until the EC votes and Congress certifies it. Anything before that is courtesy and if you really expect any courtesy from Trump after how he has been treated for the past 4 years then I have a nice stone bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

And that goes for Trumps supporters as well, why should we concede to people that spent the past 4 years howling about how evil we all are?

Forum List

Back