POLL: Who is ready to go to war with Russia?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Okay all you chicken hawks, let's see how many of you want to send others to fight another stupid war for the profit of the military industrial corporations.

That would be really really stupid. I doubt obama is that stupid but if he did, it would mean the end of the democrats for generations.

We are not headed for war with Russia over Ukraine. We aren't going to get into a shooting war with a nuclear power over ANY 3rd party country. If it comes to that choice, we'll send flowers. :)

Okay all you chicken hawks, let's see how many of you want to send others to fight another stupid war for the profit of the military industrial corporations.

I hear ya man, Real men start wars in Libya and Syria.

We are not going to war with Russia over the Ukraine.

1. Obama does not have the balls
2. Its none of our fricken business
3. We didn't give a shit about our own people in Benghazi, why should we care about a bunch of ex-Russians?

Has one single person suggested going to war with Russia? Also you might consider not telling someone there will be severe cost to doing something if you have no intention of following through that is a lot like drawing a red ling and daring someone to cross it.

Has one single person suggested going to war with Russia? Also you might consider not telling someone there will be severe cost to doing something if you have no intention of following through that is a lot like drawing a red ling and daring someone to cross it.

If Democrats vote to invade Iraq, that's on Republicans. If Democrats expand Afghanistan, that's on Republicans. If Democrats suggest someone new to invade, that's on Republicans...

exactly, I am sure that Putin was laughing his ass off at that stupid comment from our pussy-boy president.

The US doesn't attack nuclear powers, too chicken. The US only attacks the weak, and even there, can't beat them.

exactly, I am sure that Putin was laughing his ass off at that stupid comment from our pussy-boy president.
And why Putin received permission to use troops from the Russian Parliament just hours ago...

Keep in mind that every war in the bloody 20th century started during a democrat administration. JFK even allowed or encouraged the Cold War to escalate when he went to Germany while the Russians were building the Wall and told the people "we are all Berliners" to a rousing cheer by the left wing media and then he went home and forgot about them.

Any time any day, I will squash them with my bear hands

:evil::evil:

UinREALlif.jpg

McCain and Lindsy Graham want to invade Syria, Egypt, and Iran. They're so concerned about those people. What's different about about the Ukraine to them? You know they're gonna rag on Obama no matter what he does.

If Democrats vote to invade Iraq, that's on Republicans. If Democrats expand Afghanistan, that's on Republicans. If Democrats suggest someone new to invade, that's on Republicans...

Of course if we were to go to war with Russia the order would have to come from the Commander in Chief Obama it would be interesting to see how the left would blame Republicans for that one.

We are not going to war with Russia over the Ukraine.

1. Obama does not have the balls
2. Its none of our fricken business
3. We didn't give a shit about our own people in Benghazi, why should we care about a bunch of ex-Russians?

I love your patriotism, backing your president. Syria, Egypt, Libya and Iraq was none of our business either.

There is no compelling interest to do anything more in the Ukraine (or Syria, Egypt, Libya) than send a sharply worded letter of disapproval, and then only because it is expected in diplomatic circles.

Last edited:

McCain and Lindsy Graham want to invade Syria, Egypt, and Iran. They're so concerned about those people. What's different about about the Ukraine to them? You know they're gonna rag on Obama no matter what he does.

My question was about Russia and none of those men has ever suggested invading any of those countries and as I just pointed out in another post any order to go to war with any country comes from the Commander in Chief which is Obama not a Senator.

Forum List

Back