Poll: Who's going to heaven?

Who's going to heaven?

• Everyone is going to heaven.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Only the worst of the worst don't go to heaven.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • If you avoid doing anything seriously wrong, you're going to heaven.

• Only people of my faith/denomination are going to heaven.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only a select few are going to heaven.

• There is no heaven.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I don't know who's going to heaven.

• I know I'm not getting into heaven.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only me and a few other people are going to heaven.

• Total voters
We are made in the image of our Father. We are eternal. When you die, you merely slip out of your heavy clay exterior. You are the exact same person that you are now, sans the terrestrial part. You are recognizable, even in spirit form. You have the choice of two destinations prior to your demise. You get to choose.

If you are among those who chose to accept Christ's gift of redemption, your main domicile will be Heaven, temporarily. Upon your return to earth with Christ, to set up the millennial reign, you will be reunited with your new glorified body that you will retain for eternity. Just as Christ has. You will be 33 and 1/3 years old. At your prime, forever.
As for work. You'll be very busy. You will rule and reign with your brother, here on earth and throughout all of your Father's domain. You will have mansions, crowns, streets of gold, the authority of a King, and the compassion of your brother. You have a very busy eternity ahead.

For those who refuse Christ's gift, you will remain in an enclosed uncomfortable holding cell until your name is called on the docket to appear in court to plead your case before Christ at the White Throne Judgement. Good luck.

To all you atheists, your condition is temporary. All knees will bow in the presence of the Lord. You may not understand, but your knees will.

Last edited:
Heaven is a man-made concept so that people can accept their crap lives now, because in the future, Mr Invisible will reward them and take care of them.

You couldnt be more wrong...as usual.

How so? You have proof of heaven?

God has never lied to us. The Bible is proof of that. Christ never lied. So why would you assume that they lied about Heaven? Christ was witnessed talking to long dead Moses and never dead Enoch. Where had they come from?
Heaven is real. It is in a dimension not bound by time or gravity. It is about the size of the United States, and will be moved to earth following the millennial reign of Christ. It has a government, it has streets, homes, tables, chairs, a military force, and our horribly scarred brother.
The bible isn't proof of anything except man's gullibility. Got anything real?

Prophecy.

Predict what horse will win the Belmont for me Sat. You can't.
God knew all about Cyrus 150 years before Cyrus was born. Tell me who will be King 150 years from now. Ya can't. Neither could Isaiah. Isaiah had the same lack of ability that you have. Couldn't even tell you what the weather was going to be like tomorrow. God gave Isaiah that information.

Predict the exact day, 2000 years in the future, that a new nation will appear and give specifics. Will it take time to create or will the nation pop up in one day? Will it be welcomed or will it be surrounded by enemies? Will all nations accept the new nation or will they go against the nation? How many will be against vs those that favor the nation? Ya can't, you mere mortal.

God has told us that Israel is going to attacked. He also named the countries, 2000 years in advance that would invade Israel for plunder. God even told you the method that they will be defeated.
Now you. Name any country 2000 years into the future. Can't.

The reason you can't find God is that you have made it a point not to seek. When you see the exact countries, invade Israel, just as God predicted, and are defeated in the manner described in the Bible, the fault for your disbelief is on you. Not God.
You don't even know what to look for, for the proof you demand. You are as blind as a bat.

Last edited:
Prophecy.

Predict what horse will win the Belmont for me Sat. You can't.
God knew all about Cyrus 150 years before Cyrus was born. Tell me who will be King 150 years from now. Ya can't. Neither could Isaiah. Isaiah had the same lack of ability that you have. Couldn't even tell you what the weather was going to be like tomorrow. God gave Isaiah that information.

Predict the exact day, 2000 years in the future, that a new nation will appear and give specifics. Will it take time to create or will the nation pop up in one day? Will it be welcomed or will it be surrounded by enemies? Will all nations accept the new nation or will they go against the nation? How many will be against vs those that favor the nation? Ya can't, you mere mortal.

God has told us that Israel is going to attacked. He also named the countries, 2000 years in advance that would invade Israel for plunder. God even told you the method that they will be defeated.
Now you. Name any country 2000 years into the future. Can't.

The reason you can't find God is that you have made it a point not to seek. When you see the exact countries, invade Israel, just as God predicted, and are defeated in the manner described in the Bible, the fault for your disbelief is on you. Not God.
You don't even know what to look for, for the proof you demand. You are as blind as a bat.
paste and copy the evidence.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are eternal. When you die, you merely slip out of your heavy clay exterior. You are the exact same person that you are now, sans the terrestrial part. You are recognizable, even in spirit form. You have the choice of two destinations prior to your demise. You get to choose.

If you are among those who chose to accept Christ's gift of redemption, your main domicile will be Heaven, temporarily. Upon your return to earth with Christ, to set up the millennial reign, you will be reunited with your new glorified body that you will retain for eternity. Just as Christ has. You will be 33 and 1/3 years old. At your prime, forever.
As for work. You'll be very busy. You will rule and reign with your brother, here on earth and throughout all of your Father's domain. You will have mansions, crowns, streets of gold, the authority of a King, and the compassion of your brother. You have a very busy eternity ahead.

For those who refuse Christ's gift, you will remain in an enclosed uncomfortable holding cell until your name is called on the docket to appear in court to plead your case before Christ at the White Throne Judgement. Good luck.

To all you atheists, your condition is temporary. All knees will bow in the presence of the Lord. You may not understand, but your knees will.

I agree with you on most everything but I think the mansions and streets of gold are a metaphor. Room enough for all and beautiful beyond our imaginations.
There is no way heaven will be filled with bling, that would be awful.

Forum List

Back