Polls show most americans upset with FBI's decision on Hellery

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Of course our government doesnt give a rats ass about what the people think.They dont serve the people like the constitution says they are suppose to. They are suppose to serve us but the reality is we serve them.

Exactly what I was saying two months ago would happen indeed has happened. I am sure many others here a couple months ago were laughing same as I was when the headlines in newspapers read- "Hillery will go to jail for her crimes." I was like -Yeah right.When has a high ranking powerful politician like the Clintons or Bushs ever gone to jail for crimes.:rolleyes:

I told everybody a couple months ago-yeah right,I'll be the king of england before a powerful politician with connections in washington goes to jail.

amazing how the lamestream media thought they could brainwash people like us that she would go to jail for her crimes. The Clintons same as the Bushs,have the FBI in their pockets.:uhoh3:

Every thinking american not programmed by our corrupt schools knows this. The FBI investigating the Clintons is the exact same thing as asking J Edgar Hoover to investigate HIMSELF and give americans an honest answer to what he found on himself.:rolleyes:

Majority Disapprove of Decision Not to Charge Clinton on Emails (POLL)

Of course our government doesnt give a rats ass about what the people think.They dont serve the people like the constitution says they are suppose to. They are suppose to serve us but the reality is we serve them.

Exactly what I was saying two months ago would happen indeed has happened. I am sure many others here a couple months ago were laughing same as I was when the headlines in newspapers read- "Hillery will go to jail for her crimes." I was like -Yeah right.When has a high ranking powerful politician like the Clintons or Bushs ever gone to jail for crimes.:rolleyes:

I told everybody a couple months ago-yeah right,I'll be the king of england before a powerful politician with connections in washington goes to jail.

amazing how the lamestream media thought they could brainwash people like us that she would go to jail for her crimes. The Clintons same as the Bushs,have the FBI in their pockets.:uhoh3:

Every thinking american not programmed by our corrupt schools knows this. The FBI investigating the Clintons is the exact same thing as asking J Edgar Hoover to investigate HIMSELF and give americans an honest answer to what he found on himself.:rolleyes:

I was really hoping the FBI would do the right thing and up to this point viewed them as immune to the corruption of the federal government when pursuing their duty to investigate misconduct. Sadly I was wrong. Knowing the Clintons, James Comey's family was probably threatened with death, but even if that's the case, it's no excuse because the FBI is the agency who deals with these threats not by caving into them, but by pursuing the criminals behind it. There's no scenario in which this decision can possibly be justified.

I was really hoping the FBI would do the right thing and up to this point viewed them as immune to the corruption of the federal government when pursuing their duty to investigate misconduct. Sadly I was wrong. Knowing the Clintons, James Comey's family was probably threatened with death, but even if that's the case, it's no excuse because the FBI is the agency who deals with these threats not by caving into them, but by pursuing the criminals behind it. There's no scenario in which this decision can possibly be justified.

see you were doing what I was doing in the last election. Being off topic for a second here,in the last election even though I knew in my heart it wasnt going to happen,I was thinking with my heart and not with my head and I bought into all the positive thinking around here by everyone and other message boards i went to that because Ron Paul was leading in all polls that he would get the republican nomination and once that happened,it was game over and he would become president.

I someone bought into it that even though elections are rigged and we dont put these people in office,that somehow he would get the republican nomination and be the next POTUS.

I was thinking with my heart and not with my head though and did not see it coming that the establishment iwould invent new rules at the last second though which sabotoged his campaine. I should have seen it coming but I did not. you were doing the same thing here,thinking with your HEART and what you hoped would happen,and not with your head.

Fool me once,not twice.THIS time I know better enough to think with my head and not my heart and know better enough this time that since elections are rigged and we dont elect these people in office,that the establishment will make sure HELLERY is the new POTUS.

as i said,the Clintons are very powerful people with powerful connections and have the FBI in their pockets. Honestly now,did you REALLY believe the FBI is not in their pockets? It does not take a genius to understand asking the FBI to investigate and make a decison on charging Clinton with crimes is no different than asking J Edgar Hoover back in the 60's to investigate himself and be honest if he found any corruption on himself to announce.:D same thing,no difference whatsoever I am afraid.

Last edited:

I see as always,that when backed up against the wall with pesky facts you cant counter,the cat gots your tongue.:up:
By asking .000003% of the population what they think is an accurate way to portray this?

this is too complicated for your warped brain to comprehend but the FBI investigating the clintons is the same as someone in the 60's asking j edgar hoover to be honest about himself by investigating himself and telling everyone what he found out about himself.:biggrin:

Logic like that never registers with you that the clintons same as the Bushs,are above the law and have powerful connections though.:rolleyes: Nor does reality ever register with you that we dont elect these people and put them in office and that washington is full of criminals who run our country and that they get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for including murder.:rolleyes: whenever you are cornered with these pesky facts is this is all you are capable of doing-:blahblah:

Forum List

Back