Polls Show Obama is the Biggest Disaster of a President Since WW2

If Obama doesn't turn his legacy around 179% in two by Jan. 20, he is historically toast.

Who was it again who invaded Iraq for no reason then declared "Mission Accomplished" 2 weeks into a 10 years losing effort?

I give up. Hillary? She wanted to invade as did most democrats. Obama removed troops so he lost the war. I know. Democrats!

It seems that some posters here think that spamming progressive propaganda about Obama "successes" will somehow mask the fact that he's been a major failure as a President.

Peach how do you fathom that Nixon brought down the Soviet system?

Hell, he nearly brought down OUR system!

Invited Soviets over, let US graduate students travel there, the superiority of free markets became known. That began the transition, reagan posing by a wall, already being breached did help. but Nixon began the opening of the totalitarian Soviet system.

Meh, using that logic you could also credit Truman and JFK. But there is some merit to your statement, though saying Nixon DID IT instead of initiated the process is a bit different.

I, like most Americans, think Reagan deserves most of the credit with his combination of fighting the Soviets in a 'full court press' around the world, letting them have nothing without a fight, and topping that off with his Stealth program and the Star Wars program which the Soviets had no tech to compete with and no budget to pay for a catch up from behind. This brought the Soviets to the stark conclusion that they could not compete with a free society practicing (a modified version of) free market capitalism.

But I guess we can agree on one thing that your liberal friends and libtards might not like, none of it was G. W. Bushes 'fault'. lol

Agreed, nothing to do with rise of Soviet totalitarianism, nor Chinese, is GWB's fault. Castro & family remain however, along with reprehensible Jong family.

Even in the darkest days following 9/11 did anyone here feel like the President wasn't there doing everything he could to protect the United States? When George W. Bush stood on the pile of rubble that used to be the towers and declared that the people who did this would be hearing from us soon...did anyone doubt his resolve?

Can you honestly say that you feel the same way about anything that Barack Obama reads off of a teleprompter these days? Can you honestly say that this President gives you confidence in his ability to lead in a crisis?

What Barack Obama's two terms have proven is that it's possible for someone who is staggeringly unqualified to hold the office of President to not only get elected once but to do it twice. All it takes is a compliant main stream media. When we look back at these eight years of inept finger pointing...I can only hope that we learn from this lesson. Just because you CAN elect someone by swaying public opinion doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Even in the darkest days following 9/11 did anyone here feel like the President wasn't there doing everything he could to protect the United States? When George W. Bush stood on the pile of rubble that used to be the towers and declared that the people who did this would be hearing from us soon...did anyone doubt his resolve?

Of course we did. Watching him doing a cheerleader routine on a pile of corpses, we wondered how anyone could be such a craven opportunist, or support such a craven opportunist. The normal people also noticed he was the one who had dropped the guard of the USA in the first place.

Can you honestly say that you feel the same way about anything that Barack Obama reads off of a teleprompter these days?

Sure. But that's because I'm not an ODS crank who, for example, whines about teleprompters that every president uses.

In order to be taken seriously in the future, you'll need to stop slipping up like that and thus revealing yourself as hopelessly hypocritical. You're simply too brainwashed by your party and by our crazy conservative mainstream media to have any opinions that the grownups won't laugh at.

Oh, the poll showed what everyone already knows, which is that 30% of Americans are deeply stupid right-wing partisan bedwetters. Their party tells them what to bleat, and the sheep instantly obey. Stalin weeps in rage from the grave, wishing he had a cadre of UsefulIdiots as reliable as modern conservatives.

Last edited:

Can you honestly say that you feel the same way about anything that Barack Obama reads off of a teleprompter these days? Can you honestly say that this President gives you confidence in his ability to lead in a crisis?

What Barack Obama's two terms have proven is that it's possible for someone who is staggeringly unqualified to hold the office of President to not only get elected once but to do it twice. All it takes is a compliant main stream media. When we look back at these eight years of inept finger pointing...I can only hope that we learn from this lesson. Just because you CAN elect someone by swaying public opinion doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Its absolutely mind boggling how clueless some people are. Most people laughed at Dub standing on the rubble taking a photo op because everyone knew he couldn't find his ass in the dark without his pops telling him the game plan.

On the other hand our POTUS has done what he said he would do. I have every confidence in his ability to lead in any crisis. Most Americans agree as evidenced by the resounding victory in not 1 but 2 elections. Ability to lead is not contingent on your agreement. The only thing that matter is will he make a decision and carry it out.

The bolded sentence above only needs you to substitute Dub instead of the current POTUS and you would be correct.

Of course we did. Watching him doing a cheerleader routine on a pile of corpses, we wondered how anyone could be such a craven opportunist, or support such a craven opportunist. The normal people also noticed he was the one who had dropped the guard of the USA in the first place.

Can you honestly say that you feel the same way about anything that Barack Obama reads off of a teleprompter these days?

Sure. But that's because I'm not an ODS crank who, for example, whines about teleprompters that every president uses.

In order to be taken seriously in the future, you'll need to stop slipping up like that and thus revealing yourself as hopelessly hypocritical. You're simply too brainwashed by your party and by our crazy conservative mainstream media to have any opinions that the grownups won't laugh at.

Oh, the poll showed what everyone already knows, which is that 30% of Americans are deeply stupid right-wing partisan bedwetters. Their party tells them what to bleat, and the sheep instantly obey. Stalin weeps in rage from the grave, wishing he had a cadre of UsefulIdiots as reliable as modern conservatives.

Even I supported Bush after 9/11, it was "rally round" time. The president cannot, by himself, alter events, thus how individuals FEEL about the person matters.

Its absolutely mind boggling how clueless some people are. Most people laughed at Dub standing on the rubble taking a photo op because everyone knew he couldn't find his ass in the dark without his pops telling him the game plan.

On the other hand our POTUS has done what he said he would do. I have every confidence in his ability to lead in any crisis. Most Americans agree as evidenced by the resounding victory in not 1 but 2 elections. Ability to lead is not contingent on your agreement. The only thing that matter is will he make a decision and carry it out.

The bolded sentence above only needs you to substitute Dub instead of the current POTUS and you would be correct.

The president has brought out interest in politics, that is a good thing; I knew a lot of people who shrugged in 2000, not anymore.

There were more people who thought he was the best president since WWll than thought 8 out of the other 11 were. Including GWBush, GHWBush, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Eisenhower and Truman.

presidentsbestandworst.jpg

In any case I agree with the posters who said this probably means he won't be re-elected.

Let's look at W's response to terror and compare it to Barry's...

Bush stood on the rubble at ground zero and pledged to bring those who committed that act to justice. Within months the Taliban government in Afghanistan was no longer in power and the Al Queda training camps in that country no longer existed.

Obama stood in front of the caskets of our dead Ambassador and three other Americans and misled the country over the circumstances of their deaths while pledging to bring those responsible to justice. A year and a half later the only person arrested for the terror attack in Benghazi is a man who never left his house and gave interviews to the media while sipping strawberry frappes at an outdoor cafe. None of the other attackers have been identified or apprehended. NONE, even though the attacks were shown on streaming video as they took place. At the same time a man that the Obama Administration released from custody just last year is now the leader of ISIS, a terrorist group so extreme that Al Queda didn't want anything to do with them and which now controls much of Iraq.

Last edited:
Wow. Whole lot of poll respondents have apparently never heard of "Vietnam". :disbelief:

Bush stood on the rubble at ground zero and pledged to bring those who committed that act to justice. Within months the Taliban government in Afghanistan was no longer in power and the Al Queda training camps in that country no longer existed.

Obama stood in front of the caskets of our dead Ambassador and three other Americans and misled the country over the circumstances of their deaths while pledging to bring those responsible to justice. A year and a half later the only person arrested for the terror attack in Benghazi is a man who never left his house and gave interviews to the media while sipping strawberry frappes at an outdoor cafe. None of the other attackers have been identified or apprehended. NONE, even though the attacks were shown on streaming video as they took place. At the same time a man that the Obama Administration released from custody just last year is now the leader of ISIS, a terrorist group so extreme that Al Queda didn't want anything to do with them and which now controls much of Iraq.

Incorrect, al Qaeda lived on, as did bin Laden, then ISIS began, in 2004. The diversion into Iraq gave al qaeda more than they ever dreamed of, now the world pays the price.

Who was it again who invaded Iraq for no reason then declared "Mission Accomplished" 2 weeks into a 10 years losing effort?

Are you sure it was just 2 weeks? Would you like a list of reasons publicly declared by a few dozen leading Democrats that voted to invade Iraq?

Didn't think so!

Wow. Whole lot of poll respondents have apparently never heard of "Vietnam". :disbelief:

Kennedy and Johnson put us in Vietnam. Nixon took too long to do it, but he did get us out of that clusterfuck.

I look at Carter's rating and scratch my head.

Incorrect, al Qaeda lived on, as did bin Laden, then ISIS began, in 2004. The diversion into Iraq gave al qaeda more than they ever dreamed of, now the world pays the price.

How can you say that when Obama has said this:

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

Are you sure it was just 2 weeks? Would you like a list of reasons publicly declared by a few dozen leading Democrats that voted to invade Iraq?

Didn't think so!

The Dems voted to invade based on lies spread by GW and Colin Powell.

Kennedy and Johnson put us in Vietnam. Nixon took too long to do it, but he did get us out of that clusterfuck.

I look at Carter's rating and scratch my head.

I'd put the blame on Johnson and Nixon, particularly LBJ but that's not the point. The point is Vietnam was far more divisive and destructive than anything going on in recent years so somebody back there should have gotten a nod. That's why I don't think these answers reflect anything realistic.

Also O'bama isn't even finished his 2nd term yet. It's impossible to assess a sitting POTUS, so the question itself is a train wreck. Had it stopped at, say Clinton the question might have had some integrity. You can't assess things that haven't settled yet.

How can you say that when Obama has said this:

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

Ah, you partisan hacks who think the "two" parties are actually different from each other... :lol:

1) President Bush, March 13, 2002 - “We haven’t heard much from him.(Osama) And I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don’t know where he is. I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.” (Obama gave the order to Seal Team 6 -- "Finish the Job")

2) Bengaaaahhhhziiiii --You guys have been chewing on this dry bone for a long long time.

3) “Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim Al Badry, also known as ‘Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ was held as a ‘civilian internee’ by U.S. Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released,” the Pentagon said in a statement. “He was held at Camp Bucca. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended ‘unconditional release’ of this detainee and he was released from U.S. custody shortly thereafter. We have no record of him being held at any other time.” --(Your report is Faux News misinformation)

Forum List

Back