Pollution, climate change, or control?

You got your study by a Yale professor in 2005 and I got NASA. One of them is wrong. I'm gonna go with the guys that put a man on the moon

Always WHO SHOULD SLADE PARROT instead of WHAT DOES THE DATA TELL US...

The DATA tells us that the atmosphere is NOT WARMING despite a rise in CO2....

You got your study by a Yale professor in 2005 and I got NASA. One of them is wrong. I'm gonna go with the guys that put a man on the moon

Always WHO SHOULD SLADE PARROT instead of WHAT DOES THE DATA TELL US...

The DATA tells us that the atmosphere is NOT WARMING despite a rise in CO2....
So you post a 12 year old link and its critical thinking and I post a relevant link from NASA and i'm parroting? Ok buddy :cuckoo:

You don't understand even basic science. You take bs about a fudged "study" and I post THE DATA. The data doesn't change from study to study, moron. That is called FUDGING. The DATA is the DATA, and the DATA says

1. no warming in the atmosphere
2. 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica INCREASING
3. no correlation between CO2 and temps in ice cores

THEORY REJECTED

You don't understand even basic science. You take bs about a fudged "study" and I post THE DATA. The data doesn't change from study to study, moron. That is called FUDGING. The DATA is the DATA, and the DATA says

1. no warming in the atmosphere
2. 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica INCREASING
3. no correlation between CO2 and temps in ice cores

THEORY REJECTED
What are you smoking man? You didn't post data, you posted a NBC news article from 2005.

The NBC report acknowledged the data, but didn't quite fully present it.

The satellite and balloon atmospheric temp data was highly correlated. In 1998, the "warmest year ever" blah blah, both the balloons and the satellites showed the atmosphere COOLER THAN NORMAL.

In science, when you have two and only two measures of the same thing, and both return data that is correlated - "ups and downs match," you ACCEPT THAT DATA because YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE IT IS IN ANY WAY TAINTED.

To do what the "warmers" did with the atmospheric temp data is NOT SCIENCE, it is FUDGING and FRAUD.

Forum List

Back