Pope Francis says all priests can forgive women who've had abortions

The Pope also said that atheists can also go to heaven, because how you live your life is more important than what you say you believe.
link?

This is completely counter to the bible. I cannot believe that the Pope of all people would make such a statement and I am an atheist...

He did say it. I have been telling you all on this board for some time now - Pope Francis is a servant of Satan. He is a false teacher and a dangerous person. All Christians everywhere need to be praying for the Roman Catholic people that God will open their eyes. It is a very serious situation. Liminal is a Catholic. You don't think he knows what his own Pope is telling him? Of course he does.
Strangely, that does not look like a link.

He's a Catholic telling you that the Pope said atheists can also go to heaven because how they live their life is more important than what they say they believe. I believe there is also a thread on USMB about it as the story was in the news. This isn't any big secret. It's been out for some time now.

Jeri I liked you better on SNL

I've never been on SNL, Guno.

Pope: All priests can forgive those who've had abortions - CNN.com
If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?
The Pope also said that atheists can also go to heaven, because how you live your life is more important than what you say you believe.
link?

This is completely counter to the bible. I cannot believe that the Pope of all people would make such a statement and I am an atheist...

He did say it. I have been telling you all on this board for some time now - Pope Francis is a servant of Satan. He is a false teacher and a dangerous person. All Christians everywhere need to be praying for the Roman Catholic people that God will open their eyes. It is a very serious situation. Liminal is a Catholic. You don't think he knows what his own Pope is telling him? Of course he does.
Here is an idea. You can type it into the search engine and see what comes up. How about that?

If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?
link?

Here, I looked it up for you -
Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too! - Living Faith - Home & Family - News - Catholic Online

He's teaching false doctrine. Christians everywhere need to pray for the Catholic people that the LORD sends more laborers to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them and that they are saved and depart from Catholicism. Their souls are in great peril. Very disturbing how many are being deceived throughout the earth. Satan knows his time is short.

link?

The Roman Catholic Church decided what was to be in the Bible that you read.

Wrong. They have done that with their own bible and with the newer translations but the King James Version bible is intact. See Alberto Rivera's testimony - the ex-Jesuit who said that they have been working for a very long time to destroy the King James Version bible as they know it is the true Word of God. They do not want it in the hands of the people because the true Word of God exposes lies, deception, it reveals the truth, it is the Sword of the Spirit and has the power to crush the enemy. The true Word of God has the power to convert the soul.
The King James Version was begun in 1604 and completed in 1611, 1600 centuries after Jesus.
The Council of Nicaea decided what was to be in the Bible in 325 AD. Much was not included.

Last edited:
link?

Here, I looked it up for you -
Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too! - Living Faith - Home & Family - News - Catholic Online
It's all a Jesuit plot!!

link?

Based on your statement I can only conclude that it is you who is the real servant of Satan here.

I'm telling you the truth. I know it is offensive to hear this but if I didn't care for your soul I'd leave you to believe these lies that your Pope has told you. Listen to me, Liminal. Even atheists know that what he is telling you and your fellow Catholics is a lie! Even atheists know it is a lie. Think about that! How much more so should you? Yet you do not because you have been deceived! You are going to have to think for yourself and be willing to let God reveal the truth to you in His Word. You have to have a willing heart, Liminal. God loves you! He loves you very much! You're not here by accident. The Lord wants you to know the truth. He wants you to walk in His truth! The Word of God - the King James Bible is the truth! You can believe the Word of God!
I don't need a mindless automaton to care for my soul, I have God to do that for me.

link?

Based on your statement I can only conclude that it is you who is the real servant of Satan here.

I'm telling you the truth. I know it is offensive to hear this but if I didn't care for your soul I'd leave you to believe these lies that your Pope has told you. Listen to me, Liminal. Even atheists know that what he is telling you and your fellow Catholics is a lie! Even atheists know it is a lie. Think about that! How much more so should you? Yet you do not because you have been deceived! You are going to have to think for yourself and be willing to let God reveal the truth to you in His Word. You have to have a willing heart, Liminal. God loves you! He loves you very much! You're not here by accident. The Lord wants you to know the truth. He wants you to walk in His truth! The Word of God - the King James Bible is the truth! You can believe the Word of God!
I don't need a mindless automaton to care for my soul, I have God to do that for me.

So you don't need a pope, either

link?

Wrong. They have done that with their own bible and with the newer translations but the King James Version bible is intact. See Alberto Rivera's testimony - the ex-Jesuit who said that they have been working for a very long time to destroy the King James Version bible as they know it is the true Word of God. They do not want it in the hands of the people because the true Word of God exposes lies, deception, it reveals the truth, it is the Sword of the Spirit and has the power to crush the enemy. The true Word of God has the power to convert the soul.
The King James Version was begun in 1604 and completed in 1611, six centuries after Jesus.
The Council of Nicaea decided what was to be in the Bible in 325 AD. Much was not included.

Wrong. The early church had the Scriptures - even when they were having to meet in secret. It was not published into a book but they had the true Scriptures and those Scriptures were not corrupted - to God be the Glory - the King James Version is intact. The Catholic Bible is a false bible. Their book is not the same as the King James Version.

Yet the Bible does not teach that. What the Pope has told you is a lie.

The Bible says that Jesus said, ye must be born again. (see John Chapter 3 and Romans 10:9,10) The Bible teaches us to repent of our sins and be baptized to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and we shall be saved. (see Romans Chapter 10) The Bible does not teach us that all paths lead to heaven, the Bible does not teach us that believing in false gods will get us to heaven. Jesus said the path was narrow and few would find it. (See John Chapter 15) Jesus said if we love Him we will keep his commandments.

Jesus is the One we are to believe and follow. We are not to listen to the voice of a stranger. We are not to follow false teachers. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the father except through the Son.

We do not come to God through a Roman Catholic church. We do not come to God through Mary or through praying to dead people. We do not come to God through good works. We do not come to God through buying our way into heaven and out of purgatory (there is no such thing as purgatory) We can only come to God one way! One way!

Through Jesus Christ.

Salvation is a free gift - it cannot be earned - lest any one would boast. It is a free gift. See Romans 10:9,10.
So tell me Moses Jr......how did you learn this, how did you come by this information? Did you formulate your own interpretations? Or, like everyone else on the planet, did other people have something to do with that interpretation?

I've already told you. I read the Word of God. I read the King James Bible and that is what you need to do. Read the King James Bible and ask the LORD to reveal the truth of His Word to you, Liminal.
The abridged version, like Readers Digest.

The Church? What church? The Roman Catholic Church is a false church. Furthermore, priests cannot give anyone. Neither can the pope. Only God can forgive sin. Buy a King James Bible and read it.
Which one, old or new KJ?

Use the Authorized King James Version Bible. The NIV, New King James, Revised and so on are all produced by new agers - do not use them. See Gail Riplinger exposing the New King James and the NIV bible you tube and you'll see why.
The KJ bible is a revised bible too.

link?

It's not a matter of need. Who are you to say how people should express their faith?

link?

Then start reading the King James Bible and find out the truth. How can God care for your soul when you refuse to listen to Him and find out what He said in His Word? You need to read the King James Bible and learn the truth!

The Church? What church? The Roman Catholic Church is a false church. Furthermore, priests cannot give anyone. Neither can the pope. Only God can forgive sin. Buy a King James Bible and read it.
Which one, old or new KJ?

Use the Authorized King James Version Bible. The NIV, New King James, Revised and so on are all produced by new agers - do not use them. See Gail Riplinger exposing the New King James and the NIV bible you tube and you'll see why.
The KJ bible is a revised bible too.

The King James Version bible has not been corrupted. See Gayle Riplinger's teaching on what they have done with the other translations.

link?

The King James Version was begun in 1604 and completed in 1611, six centuries after Jesus.

Wrong. The early church had the Scriptures - even when they were having to meet in secret. It was not published into a book but they had the true Scriptures and those Scriptures were not corrupted - to God be the Glory - the King James Version is intact. The Catholic Bible is a false bible. Their book is not the same as the King James Version.
Riiight.

link?

Then start reading the King James Bible and find out the truth. How can God care for your soul when you refuse to listen to Him and find out what He said in His Word? You need to read the King James Bible and learn the truth!
I am far more familiar with the New Testament than you could ever hope to be.

It's not a matter of need. Who are you to say how people should express their faith?

The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Bible never taught that Jesus Christ appointed a Vicar. Jesus does not need a Vicar! Peter was called to preach to the Jews! Not the Gentiles! Paul was called to preach to the Gentiles and it is Paul that went to Rome, not Peter. No where in the Bible does it teach that Peter even once went to Rome to preach! There was a report long ago that Peter's tomb was discovered in Israel so how could Peter's body be in Rome? Another false teaching. The entire system is built upon a lie, Liminal. You've got to start doing some research into the truth about Roman Catholicism.

Then you clearly see that the New Testament does not agree with what your Pope claims is the way to heaven. Because the New Testament does not teach that atheists will go to heaven for their good works!

Do have any idea how many souls will end up in hell because of this garbage he is teaching the people? OPEN YOUR EYES.

You abortion lovers can't ever be honest. Republicans don't give a shit if you abort all you freaking offspring/children. We just object to have to PAY for you to kill your own children through the baby killing industry like Planned Parenthood. I hope the pope said also that you will go to hell for Lying

"But I say to you love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes the sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust."
Jesus Christ

Then you clearly see that the New Testament does not agree with what your Pope claims is the way to heaven. Because the New Testament does not teach that atheists will go to heaven for their good works!

Do have any idea how many souls will end up in hell because of this garbage he is teaching the people? OPEN YOUR EYES.

From basic theological assumptions, no souls ever leave Hell. Hell is conceived of as a place of punishment where its inmates are tortured for all eternity. On the other hand, souls are continually entering Hell. The student observed that many religions teach that anyone who is not a member of their particular faith will go to Hell. Historically, Christians have taught that all non-Christians will go to Hell. And many non-Christians have believed that all Christians will go there as well. One might therefore assume that all souls will end up in Hell. Thus with souls continually entering Hell and no souls exiting, the total mass of Hell is increasing.

There are two possibilities:

1. If the volume of Hell is expanding at a slower rate than souls are entering, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will "clearly increase until all Hell breaks loose."

2. On the other hand, if hell is expanding faster than this rate, then the temperature and pressure will "drop until Hell freezes over."

Forum List

Back