Pope Francis says all priests can forgive women who've had abortions

Pope: All priests can forgive those who've had abortions - CNN.com
If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?
The Pope also said that atheists can also go to heaven, because how you live your life is more important than what you say you believe.

Yet the Bible does not teach that. What the Pope has told you is a lie.

The Bible says that Jesus said, ye must be born again. (see John Chapter 3 and Romans 10:9,10) The Bible teaches us to repent of our sins and be baptized to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and we shall be saved. (see Romans Chapter 10) The Bible does not teach us that all paths lead to heaven, the Bible does not teach us that believing in false gods will get us to heaven. Jesus said the path was narrow and few would find it. (See John Chapter 15) Jesus said if we love Him we will keep his commandments.

Jesus is the One we are to believe and follow. We are not to listen to the voice of a stranger. We are not to follow false teachers. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the father except through the Son.

We do not come to God through a Roman Catholic church. We do not come to God through Mary or through praying to dead people. We do not come to God through good works. We do not come to God through buying our way into heaven and out of purgatory (there is no such thing as purgatory) We can only come to God one way! One way!

Through Jesus Christ.

Salvation is a free gift - it cannot be earned - lest any one would boast. It is a free gift. See Romans 10:9,10.

If the Church can forgive abortion why don`t Republicans do it? Why should these poor women suffer from mad politicians who won`t ever face such situations full of stress and doubts? Why they can`t leave women care their business?
The Pope also said that atheists can also go to heaven, because how you live your life is more important than what you say you believe.
link?

This is completely counter to the bible. I cannot believe that the Pope of all people would make such a statement and I am an atheist...

He did say it. I have been telling you all on this board for some time now - Pope Francis is a servant of Satan. He is a false teacher and a dangerous person. All Christians everywhere need to be praying for the Roman Catholic people that God will open their eyes. It is a very serious situation. Liminal is a Catholic. You don't think he knows what his own Pope is telling him? Of course he does.

The Bible says that Jesus said, ye must be born again. (see John Chapter 3 and Romans 10:9,10) The Bible teaches us to repent of our sins and be baptized to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and we shall be saved. (see Romans Chapter 10) The Bible does not teach us that all paths lead to heaven, the Bible does not teach us that believing in false gods will get us to heaven. Jesus said the path was narrow and few would find it. (See John Chapter 15) Jesus said if we love Him we will keep his commandments.

Jesus is the One we are to believe and follow. We are not to listen to the voice of a stranger. We are not to follow false teachers. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the father except through the Son.

We do not come to God through a Roman Catholic church. We do not come to God through Mary or through praying to dead people. We do not come to God through good works. We do not come to God through buying our way into heaven and out of purgatory (there is no such thing as purgatory) We can only come to God one way! One way!

Through Jesus Christ.

Salvation is a free gift - it cannot be earned - lest any one would boast. It is a free gift. See Romans 10:9,10.
So tell me Moses Jr......how did you learn this, how did you come by this information? Did you formulate your own interpretations? Or, like everyone else on the planet, did other people have something to do with that interpretation?

link?

This is completely counter to the bible. I cannot believe that the Pope of all people would make such a statement and I am an atheist...

He did say it. I have been telling you all on this board for some time now - Pope Francis is a servant of Satan. He is a false teacher and a dangerous person. All Christians everywhere need to be praying for the Roman Catholic people that God will open their eyes. It is a very serious situation. Liminal is a Catholic. You don't think he knows what his own Pope is telling him? Of course he does.
Based on your statement I can only conclude that it is you who is the real servant of Satan here.

Women of all political persuasions have abortions.
Bob Barr, fervent pro-lifer, drove his wife to the clinic for an abortion.
Any woman that comes to Jesus Christ and repents of her sins and receives Him as her Lord and Savior is forgiven of all sin. Including abortion. She doesn't need a priest, a pope or a church to do that. It is in the Bible. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Read Romans 10:9,10.
And who are you to determine what people need? Who are you to decide which metaphors they should be most comfortable with? Who are you to know God's will?

I read the King James Holy Bible, Liminal. You need to start reading the Bible and learn the truth. God loves you and does not want you to be deceived. If you will only ask the Lord to reveal the truth to you in Scripture he will do it! God is not out to trick you. He loves you! He wants you to know the truth! The Bible is not metaphors. The Bible is to be taken literally. You need to believe the Word of God. Not man, Liminal. Believe the Word of God.

Through Jesus Christ.

So tell me Moses Jr......how did you learn this, how did you come by this information? Did you formulate your own interpretations? Or, like everyone else on the planet, did other people have something to do with that interpretation?

I've already told you. I read the Word of God. I read the King James Bible and that is what you need to do. Read the King James Bible and ask the LORD to reveal the truth of His Word to you, Liminal.

link?

Based on your statement I can only conclude that it is you who is the real servant of Satan here.

I'm telling you the truth. I know it is offensive to hear this but if I didn't care for your soul I'd leave you to believe these lies that your Pope has told you. Listen to me, Liminal. Even atheists know that what he is telling you and your fellow Catholics is a lie! Even atheists know it is a lie. Think about that! How much more so should you? Yet you do not because you have been deceived! You are going to have to think for yourself and be willing to let God reveal the truth to you in His Word. You have to have a willing heart, Liminal. God loves you! He loves you very much! You're not here by accident. The Lord wants you to know the truth. He wants you to walk in His truth! The Word of God - the King James Bible is the truth! You can believe the Word of God!

link?

The Roman Catholic Church decided what was to be in the Bible that you read.

link?

Strangely, that does not look like a link.

link?

you really should seek help.

Through Jesus Christ.

wacko... *your* bible says nothing of gays.

link?

He's a Catholic telling you that the Pope said atheists can also go to heaven because how they live their life is more important than what they say they believe. I believe there is also a thread on USMB about it as the story was in the news. This isn't any big secret. It's been out for some time now.

link?

The Roman Catholic Church decided what was to be in the Bible that you read.

Wrong. They have done that with their own bible and with the newer translations but the King James Version bible is intact. See Alberto Rivera's testimony - the ex-Jesuit who said that they have been working for a very long time to destroy the King James Version bible as they know it is the true Word of God. They do not want it in the hands of the people because the true Word of God exposes lies, deception, it reveals the truth, it is the Sword of the Spirit and has the power to crush the enemy. The true Word of God has the power to convert the soul.

link?

Through Jesus Christ.

Stay on topic, Jillian. This discussion is about Catholicism and its false teachings such as the Pope saying all priests can forgive women who have had abortions.

link?

He's a Catholic telling you that the Pope said atheists can also go to heaven because how they live their life is more important than what they say they believe. I believe there is also a thread on USMB about it as the story was in the news. This isn't any big secret. It's been out for some time now.

Jeri I liked you better on SNL

Through Jesus Christ.

Stay on topic, Jillian. This discussion is about Catholicism and its false teachings such as the Pope saying all priests can forgive women who have had abortions.

i am on topic. your inability to exhibit linear thought is your problem.

'
because the pope is a real christian.

No, he isn't. He is a false teacher and a dangerous man. Only God can forgive sin. Pope Francis is a false teacher and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Through Jesus Christ.

i am on topic. your inability to exhibit linear thought is your problem.

Your comment was a personal attack and a comment about gays, Jillian. That is not an on topic comment.

Forum List

Back