Popular Mechanics

why are you asking ME,I have never claimed to be a demolition expert? you should be interviewing a demo expert if you want to know that question.I CAN say that the head of a huge demo company has said that if they were going to bring down a building,they would rig explosives at the BOTTOM of the base to bring the towers down which fits in perfectly with the witness testimony of the coworkers and the video footage that explosives brought the towers down.

so you have no idea ..... but you have a friend that works in the steel industry .... got it...
A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6 A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6
Kevin Ryan is a Chemist that had been employed by Underwriters Laboratory NIST

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMyncmDuGw]YouTube - A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6[/ame]

THIS video of Eots is ALSO proof that Popular Mechanics is wrong and a fairy tale.

so you have no idea ..... but you have a friend that works in the steel industry .... got it...
A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6 A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMyncmDuGw]YouTube - A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6[/ame]

THIS video of Eots is ALSO proof that Popular Mechanics is wrong and a fairy tale.
So when are you submitting it to a scientific journal or to a physics/structural engr dept of a university?

I cant quote it since it is so long but my second post on page two of this thread also proves that an article that Kevin Ryan wrote critising the NIST report and explaining WHY Popular Mechanics is wrong ALSO proves WHY Popular Mechanics is wrong and a fairy tale.

so how do you all know the govt an cia set these alleged charges on every single floor and all the peremiter columns....

so how do you all know the govt an cia set these alleged charges on every single floor and all the peremiter columns....

because Marvin Bush worked for the security company that worked for the WTC.:lol:

YouTube - A new Standard for Deception by NIST part 5 of 6

So when are you submitting it to a scientific journal or to a physics/structural engr dept of a university?

you mean like MIT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pD6mfK_bKg]YouTube - 911 M.I.T. Professor[/ame]

you mean like MIT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pD6mfK_bKg]YouTube - 911 M.I.T. Professor[/ame]

how many of those columns both interior and exterior would need to have charges placed on them and on how many floors.....

and FINALLY we also know that Popular Mechanics is wrong because Terrals first link on his first post on page three about the pentagan coverup proves it as well.not to mention my 47 canada wants the truth videos that the Bush dupes always put their tail between their legs and run off from and never watch because they know they cant counter the evidence in those videos that explosives brought the towers down and 9/11 was an inside job.anybody who wacthes those videos and still defends the official version are on drugs.

err dont know where on earth you ever came to that conclusion.NIST has said it pancaked which is impossible to do from a mere collapse of a tower since it would fall gradually.Not at free fall speed like it did.

in order to get a building to free fall at 32' / sec / sec .....what would you have to do to the structural system of the building.....in your own words....

But it wouldnt be free fall speed if it was at 32 seconds.the way we know it came down at freefall speed is all you got to do is time it when it starts collapsing and its timed at 11 seconds which equals free fall speed.in order for the 9/11 Bush dupes such as Divecon to accept the official version,you got to say that the rules of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years dating back to Aristrophes no longer apply anymore and that Sir Issac newton is an idiot.:lol::lol:

As I talked with you about before,the evidence is overwhelming that explosives brought the towers down.all you got to do is look at the videos.there is one out there that the mainstream media has suppressed where it shows black billowing smoke rising from the street BEFORE the towers have collapse and you hear explosions going off as well.so the film footage backs up the witnesses testimonys that they heard and saw bright orange yellow explosions going off that came from the BASEMENT below seconds BEFORE the plane struck the tower above.The CIA screwed up
in their timing when setting off the charges obviously. Not only does the film footage prove explosions were going off before the towers fell but witnesses in the street saw the workers in the building carrying a man on fire who came from the elevator basement below on fire before the plane struck the tower above yelling out-oh my god,theres explosions going off in the basement.But the 9/11 Bush dupes like Divecon are so much in denial,they never watch our videos we show them that prove it all since the truth scares them.
thanks for showing everyone how much real estate in own in that puny mind of yours

how many of those columns both interior and exterior would need to have charges placed on them and on how many floors.....

Ask Marvin Bush.:lol:

you just cant deal with the realities can you...this is your response to the MIT study ??
no wonder.....

I know the theories. I have already seen the videos. They don't stand up to scrutiny. it wasn'ta response to the video, it was a response to manu.

because Marvin Bush worked for the security company that worked for the WTC.:lol:

Yes and Bush Sr used to work for the CIA,thats how the CIA was able to pull it off and plants the explosives in the towers.The workers did not have access to the floors to see what was going on during this whole time.the construction workers-CIA plants,used service elevators to go to these floors and plant these explosives,the workers did not have access to these floors.They had signs posted that said HARD HAT AREA,KEEP OUT.you try and enter a hard hat area like that and they call security on you and they arrest you for that.this is a fact the Bush dupes always try and ignore and try to explain away only to make fools of themselves in the procees.well its been proven now that explosives brought down the towers and WHY Popular mechanics is a fairy tale so its really time to ditch this thread and stop bumping it for good now.

and FINALLY we also know that Popular Mechanics is wrong because Terrals first link on his first post on page three about the pentagan coverup proves it as well.not to mention my 47 canada wants the truth videos that the Bush dupes always put their tail between their legs and run off from and never watch because they know they cant counter the evidence in those videos that explosives brought the towers down and 9/11 was an inside job.anybody who wacthes those videos and still defends the official version are on drugs.

if an airplane hit the wtc and if charges were placed to create a controled free fall demolition....

how do you know it wasn't someone other than the us that put the charges there.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Ls6sifFJo&feature=related]YouTube - Lt. Col. Bob Bowman: "Who Were the [9/11] Conspirators?"[/ame]

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Yes and Bush Sr used to work for the CIA,thats how the CIA was able to pull it off and plants the explosives in the towers.The workers did not have access to the floors to see what was going on during this whole time.the construction workers-CIA plants,used service elevators to go to these floors and plant these explosives,the workers did not have access to these floors.They had signs posted that said HARD HAT AREA,KEEP OUT.you try and enter a hard hat area like that and they call security on you and they arrest you for that.this is a fact the Bush dupes always try and ignore and try to explain away only to make fools of themselves in the procees.well its been proven now that explosives brought down the towers and WHY Popular mechanics is a fairy tale so its really time to ditch this thread and stop bumping it for good now.

Bush Sr was head of the CIA. That proves the Bush family blew up the towers.

I've already watched that video and all Griffin's videos. Zelikow wrote a book with Condi Rice. Doesn't prove Bush put explosive in WTC.

the 47 videos prove that explosives brought the towers down,and who said anything about Griffin? only SOME of them are videos from Griffin,many are videos that Griffin had nothing to do with.IF explosives were planted,only the CIA could have done it.thats their speciality.with Bush Jr gets a call from Bush sr -former CIA director and arranges it all for son for his CIA buddies to plant them.Like I said,we already proved the explosives brought the towers down and it was an inside job,no sense going any further anymore.

I've already watched that video and all Griffin's videos. Zelikow wrote a book with Condi Rice. Doesn't prove Bush put explosive in WTC.

the 47 videos prove that explosives brought the towers down,and who said anything about Griffin? only SOME of them are videos from Griffin,many are videos that Griffin had nothing to do with.IF explosives were planted,only the CIA could have done it.thats their speciality.with Bush Jr gets a call from Bush sr -former CIA director and arranges it all for son for his CIA buddies to plant them.Like I said,we already proved the explosives brought the towers down and it was an inside job,no sense going any further anymore.

so the cia is suddenly a reliable intelligence group.....that was able to plant explosive on everfloor in the building both at interior and exterior columns......

Forum List

Back