Possible Charges Jack Smith Intends to Bring Against Donald Trump

You are in denial. The left wholeheartedly believe Trump will be the nominee. This isn't from me, this is from the leftist rag The Guardian:

“It’s pretty clear that a No Labels candidate would help re-elect Donald Trump, and I hope anybody who considers it recognizes that that’s a very possible outcome,” the Democratic senator Chris Van Hollen told the Hill.

Dude....you're citing yourself as all democrats again. And then imagining a step further, claiming that you citing you is why Trump is being criticized.

Um, no. Trump is being criticized because of all the evidence of his crimes being released to the public.

Even Chris Van Hollen said that Trump's nomination is merely 'very possible'. That's 'wholeheartedly'?

You're not a great source on what 'democrats believe'.

Dude....you're citing yourself as all democrats again. And then imagining a step further, claiming that you citing you is why Trump is being criticized.

Um, no. Trump is being criticized because of all the evidence of his crimes being released to the public.

Even Chris Van Hollen said that Trump's nomination is merely 'very possible'. That's 'wholeheartedly'?

All the propaganda is being released to the public.

You refuse to read the indictment and have no idea what its evidence is.

So you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sorry, grifter. But courts are where your con goes to die.
I see. The media and our government just plain lie about Trump. That is a proven fact.

Dude, I even gave you a link and you're still in denial. Democrats believe Trump will be the nominee.

Dude, I even gave you a link and you're still in denial. Democrats believe Trump will be the nominee.

You gave me a link to one person who said it was 'very possible'.

And from this you've extrapolated this elaborate fantasy that all democrats know Trump that going to be the nominee. AND the reason Trump is being criticized is because of it.

Your source doesn't support your story.

Trump is being criticized because of all the evidence of crimes that is being released to the public.

You gave me a link to one person who said it was 'very possible'.

And from this you've extrapolated this elaborate fantasy that all democrats know Trump that going to be the nominee. AND the reason Trump is being criticized is because of it.

Your source doesn't support your story.

Trump is being criticized because of all the evidence of crimes that is being released to the public.
Sure it does. And, I just provided one link. I'm not going to sit here and provide you with a hundred.

Sure it does. And, I just provided one link. I'm not going to sit here and provide you with a hundred.

Nope. Its one person who says its possible. You've imagined that means that ALL democrats are certain that Trump is going to be the nominee...

AND that this is why they are criticizing him.

Laughing....nope. Your evidence doesn't support your claim. You've imagined it.

Trump is being criticized because of all the evidence of crimes that have been released to the public.

That seems like a silly assertion.
Perhaps to some, but the Deep Swamp, or PermaState, controls the levers of propaganda in the US.

The majority, even those who found HRC utterly repugnant & refused to vote for her, were easily driven to hysteria upon Trump's election in 2016.

This hysteria is only tapering now as the DS/PS has chosen to assassinate Trump via the rigged judicial system. (JFK was not so lucky of course.)
Is this based on personal anecdotes or do you have something else to back up this claim?
People in the US are the most ignorant, conservative and heavily propagandized in the world, and by necessity.

The US Terror State spans the globe, and the resources necessary to maintain such an enterprise necessitates that citizens of the USTS must be held in intellectual subjugation.

Believe it or not, that's reality.

Perhaps to some, but the Deep Swamp, or PermaState, controls the levers of propaganda in the US.

The majority, even those who found HRC utterly repugnant & refused to vote for her, were easily driven to hysteria upon Trump's election in 2016.

This hysteria is only tapering now as the DS/PS has chosen to assassinate Trump via the rigged judicial system. (JFK was not so lucky of course.)

People in the US are the most ignorant, conservative and heavily propagandized in the world, and by necessity.

The US Terror State spans the globe, and the resources necessary to maintain such an enterprise necessitates that citizens of the USTS must be held in intellectual subjugation.

Believe it or not, that's reality.
Blah blah blah. This reads like Pravda.

Long shift?

If Federal prosecutors take the time or make the effort (especially partisan) to open up an investigation and move on it, they can bring an indictment on a ham sandwich, this is known.

But I think this will likely just further display the 2 tier justice system we have, and the weaponizing of the courts and DOJ by Democrat/leftist activists who are abusing their power for political means.

I mean, it’s been years.. what new information could have possibly suddenly come out? Why wait until the 2024 election cycle? Well, I think many people know why, or have every reason to be skeptical.

Forum List

Back