POTUS Shield: Trump’s Dominionist Prayer Warriors and the ‘Prophetic Order of the United States’

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
`
POTUS Shield’s leaders view politics as spiritual warfare, part of a great struggle between good and evil that is taking place continuously in “the heavenlies” and here on earth, where the righteous contend with demonic spirits that control people, institutions and geographic regions. They believe that Trump’s election has given the church in America an opportunity to spark a spiritual Great Awakening that will engulf the nation and world. And they believe that a triumphant church establishing the kingdom of God on earth will set the stage for Christ’s return. Amedia says that the “POTUS” in the group’s name does not refer only to the president of the United States, but also to a new “prophetic order of the United States” that God is establishing.

Conservative Christian leaders are nursing a more-than-half-century grudge against the federal courts for rulings on school desegregation, separation of church and state, abortion, equality for LGBT people and more. Amedia has spoken repeatedly about a vision God gave him of a giant broom sweeping up and down the Supreme Court building. God, he said, is going to sweep the entire federal court system of unrighteous judges and “change the laws of the land.”
- Source
`
`

The religious right in the US (evangelicals, fundamentalists, baptists, charismatics, pentecostals) made a Faustian Bargain (a deal with the devil) to put their man trump in as president. However evil the acts of trump are, they perceive their god will forgive them because he will bring about a greater good, at least the way they see that way from their interpretation of the bible.

As I see, the religious right is the number threat to America, as is pointed out in the article.

`
POTUS Shield’s leaders view politics as spiritual warfare, part of a great struggle between good and evil that is taking place continuously in “the heavenlies” and here on earth, where the righteous contend with demonic spirits that control people, institutions and geographic regions. They believe that Trump’s election has given the church in America an opportunity to spark a spiritual Great Awakening that will engulf the nation and world. And they believe that a triumphant church establishing the kingdom of God on earth will set the stage for Christ’s return. Amedia says that the “POTUS” in the group’s name does not refer only to the president of the United States, but also to a new “prophetic order of the United States” that God is establishing.

Conservative Christian leaders are nursing a more-than-half-century grudge against the federal courts for rulings on school desegregation, separation of church and state, abortion, equality for LGBT people and more. Amedia has spoken repeatedly about a vision God gave him of a giant broom sweeping up and down the Supreme Court building. God, he said, is going to sweep the entire federal court system of unrighteous judges and “change the laws of the land.”
- Source
`
`

The religious right in the US (evangelicals, fundamentalists, baptists, charismatics, pentecostals) made a Faustian Bargain (a deal with the devil) to put their man trump in as president. However evil the acts of trump are, they perceive their god will forgive them because he will bring about a greater good, at least the way they see that way from their interpretation of the bible.

As I see, the religious right is the number threat to America, as is pointed out in the article.

:lmao:

`

- Source
`
`

I think the number one threat in America is the media.
I see alot of evidence these days of classic brainwashing techniques.
First thing the left and the corrupt media did was do whatever they could do to make Trump seem dishonest.
Then they made you people on the left hate him.
And now you're simply just making up a bunch of shit about him.

It's similar to the brainwashing that Muslims do to their kids with respect to Israel
First you identify the target
Then you marginalize it
Then you breed hatred of it
And finally every thing you can dream up to accuse the target of seems more likely than not a reality, when in fact it's pure fantasy

This is why many Muslims still believe that Jews planned 911.

I think the number one threat in America is the media. I see alot of evidence these days of classic brainwashing techniques.First thing the left and the corrupt media did was do whatever they could do to make Trump seem dishonest. Then they made you people on the left hate him.And now you're simply just making up a bunch of shit about him. It's similar to the brainwashing that Muslims do to their kids with respect to Israel First you identify the target Then you marginalize itThen you breed hatred of it And finally every thing you can dream up to accuse the target of seems more likely than not a reality, when in fact it's pure fantasyThis is why many Muslims still believe that Jews planned 911.
`
`

None of this has a thing to do with the topic but thanks for offering your thoughts.

I think the number one threat in America is the media. I see alot of evidence these days of classic brainwashing techniques.First thing the left and the corrupt media did was do whatever they could do to make Trump seem dishonest. Then they made you people on the left hate him.And now you're simply just making up a bunch of shit about him. It's similar to the brainwashing that Muslims do to their kids with respect to Israel First you identify the target Then you marginalize itThen you breed hatred of it And finally every thing you can dream up to accuse the target of seems more likely than not a reality, when in fact it's pure fantasyThis is why many Muslims still believe that Jews planned 911.
`
`

None of this has a thing to do with the topic but thanks for offering your thoughts.
Actually it has everything to do with it.
Maybe you should go back and read what I posted.

[Actually it has everything to do with it.Maybe you should go back and read what I posted.
`
Perhaps you should start with reading the article first before commenting, which you didn't do. But you are in good company, so no worries.

Last edited:

Thinking Error: hopover

`
`

They are scary zealots for sure:

I believe [Trump] receives downloads that now he’s beginning to understand come from God.
Frank Amedia, Founder of POTUS Shield

I would find this funny if it was a joke, but its not. These crazy idiots need to be in a padded cell.

and Paula White, she is just as mentally ill. They all are. (they are also raking in money from gullible people).

`

- Source
`
`

First thing the left and the corrupt media did was do whatever they could do to make Trump seem dishonest.

It's similar to the brainwashing that Muslims do to their kids with respect to Israel
Then you marginalize it
And finally every thing you can dream up to accuse the target of seems more likely than not a reality, when in fact it's pure fantasy

Several Jews, and a few non jews , I firmly believe BIBI was the mastermind, and I'm not Muslim.

`

- Source
`
`

Then you marginalize it

Several Jews, and a few non jews , I firmly believe BIBI was the mastermind, and I'm not Muslim.

:cuckoo:

`

- Source
`
`

Let's say all of this is true.

Let's say they change the culture, like the secularists, progressives and the left have been changing the culture for the past forty years, then what?

This article doesn't really give any concrete reasons why this is a "threat" to the nation.

In fact, social cohesion in society has done nothing but degenerated over the past few decades with nothing but increasing acrimony between all different identity groups.

Please provide some concrete examples of how this would harm society and the nation, AS A WHOLE, on balance.

This article just makes that tacit assumption, this is something you just can't do. You need to provide harm.

`
`

No, one liners are thinking errors. That is your name now One-Liner.

`

- Source
`
`

It reads like the usual leftist brainwashing garbage.
I think you'd be better served if you learned to be a bit more skeptical of this kind of yellow journalism.
It's not much different than "I was probed by space aliens and now I'm preggers".

Yes, we understand that the left hates religion (except Islam) and similar to the way they tried to attach Nazi's in Charlottesville, VA to Trump, so they could tear down Civil War statues, now they're trying to do the same with Christianity.
It's pure balderdash.

[QUOTE="MisterBeale, post: 18776483, member: 39702" ]Let's say all of this is true.Let's say they change the culture, like the secularists, progressives and the left have been changing the culture for the past forty years, then what?This article doesn't really give any concrete reasons why this is a "threat" to the nation.In fact, social cohesion in society has done nothing but degenerated over the past few decades with nothing but increasing acrimony between all different identity groups.Please provide some concrete examples of how this would harm society and the nation, AS A WHOLE, on balance.This article just makes that tacit assumption, this is something you just can't do. You need to provide harm.[/QUOTE]
`
`

Once again, we have what appears to be a reading problem here. The article is basically a nuts and bolts research on Trump and the religious right. Anyone reading the article, should be able to pull that out real fast. It connects all or most of the dots. That passed you by.

The second problem is that I gave my opinion on the article. Opinions are not facts, those are contained in the article. You may not agree with my opinion and that's fine but is NOT the purpose the article was posted. Some people just don't understand how the dynamics forums work. I'm not here to discuss your disagreement, I'm here to see what others have to say about the article. You are of course free to post a new topic about things you want to discuss.In the future, try sticking to the topic without changing it.

They are scary zealots for sure:

I believe [Trump] receives downloads that now he’s beginning to understand come from God.
Frank Amedia, Founder of POTUS Shield

I would find this funny if it was a joke, but its not. These crazy idiots need to be in a padded cell.

and Paula White, she is just as mentally ill. They all are. (they are also raking in money from gullible people).
If they locked everyone up for being an extremist many of the USMB members would be in jail.
These people have the right to their own opinions, but if you think Trump supports these crazies you're full of bovine excrement.

[QUOTE="MisterBeale, post: 18776483, member: 39702" ]Let's say all of this is true.Let's say they change the culture, like the secularists, progressives and the left have been changing the culture for the past forty years, then what?This article doesn't really give any concrete reasons why this is a "threat" to the nation.In fact, social cohesion in society has done nothing but degenerated over the past few decades with nothing but increasing acrimony between all different identity groups.Please provide some concrete examples of how this would harm society and the nation, AS A WHOLE, on balance.This article just makes that tacit assumption, this is something you just can't do. You need to provide harm.
`
`

Once again, we have what appears to be a reading problem here. The article is basically a nuts and bolts research on Trump and the religious right. Anyone reading the article, should be able to pull that out real fast. It connects all or most of the dots. That passed you by.

The second problem is that I gave my opinion on the article. Opinions are not facts, those are contained in the article. You may not agree with my opinion and that's fine but is NOT the purpose the article was posted. Some people just don't understand how the dynamics forums work. I'm not here to discuss your disagreement, I'm here to see what others have to say about the article. You are of course free to post a new topic about things you want to discuss.In the future, try sticking to the topic without changing it.
The problem is Trump is a liberal. He doesn't go around banging his Bible and reciting scriptures.
You hate him, so anything bad you read about him seems genuine.
What you are doing is creating a caricature of what he is, not the real Donald Trump.
If you even cared to know what he was really like it's harder to hate him.....so you guys just believe all of the worst lies about him that the media produces. Blind hatred has a tendency to remove objectivity.

[QUOTE="MisterBeale, post: 18776483, member: 39702" ]Let's say all of this is true.Let's say they change the culture, like the secularists, progressives and the left have been changing the culture for the past forty years, then what?This article doesn't really give any concrete reasons why this is a "threat" to the nation.In fact, social cohesion in society has done nothing but degenerated over the past few decades with nothing but increasing acrimony between all different identity groups.Please provide some concrete examples of how this would harm society and the nation, AS A WHOLE, on balance.This article just makes that tacit assumption, this is something you just can't do. You need to provide harm.
`
`

The problem is Trump is a liberal. He doesn't go around banging his Bible and reciting scriptures.
You hate him, so anything bad you read about him seems genuine.
What you are doing is creating a caricature of what he is, not the real Donald Trump.
If you even cared to know what he was really like it's harder to hate him.....so you guys just believe all of the worst lies about him that the media produces. Blind hatred has a tendency to remove objectivity.
I graduated from H.S.
Went on an LDS church mission
Graduated from College
Farmed my whole life
Play golf most of the time now
Helped a lady receive church funds this week to pay her power bill
And this gal labels me as the number one problem in America
my goodness

Forum List

Back