Poverty? Atlanta is 44th richest economy in WORLD; Just as violent as Baltimore

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Metro Atlanta world s 44th biggest economy www.ajc.com

Well....its not poverty. My other thread showed a city of same size but less wealth (Nashville) was FAR less violent than Baltimore.

And Atlanta. ...if taken alone...would be the 44th largest economy in the WORLD. Atlanta is freakin loaded with money amd jobs.

Yet...Atlanta and Baltimore both rank in top 10 most violent large cities.

WHY? Its obviously not money or.jobs...as Nashville and Atlanta show.

Every where you have a large population of blacks = crime and violence. This is a fact.

Well....its not poverty. My other thread showed a city of same size but less wealth (Nashville) was FAR less violent than Baltimore.

And Atlanta. ...if taken alone...would be the 44th largest economy in the WORLD. Atlanta is freakin loaded with money amd jobs.

Both cities are havens for felons and we all know, that having a felony charge renders blacks unemployable. Next stupid assumption?

Money doesn't dictate human behavior on our streets. Regardless of the wealth of an area, you'll still find gangs, illegal drugs, prostitutes, pimps, and a variety of crimes. And, sometimes, wealth draws the wrong people to an area. Crime happens in poor areas, wealthy areas, and in every state. Hurricanes hit the gulf coast and Atlantic coast. Tornados hit the Midwest. Forrest fires hit California and the northwestern states. And crime hits in like fashion, regardless of wealth or social class.

I like this series of threads you're running. It certainly busts that Leftist myth.

Anything that is run by the far left religion has always been proven to be disastrous..

interesting thread Bucs.........sorta fubars the whole progressive argument on "root causes"!!!:boobies::boobies::up:

Money doesn't dictate human behavior on our streets. Regardless of the wealth of an area, you'll still find gangs, illegal drugs, prostitutes, pimps, and a variety of crimes. And, sometimes, wealth draws the wrong people to an area. Crime happens in poor areas, wealthy areas, and in every state. Hurricanes hit the gulf coast and Atlantic coast. Tornados hit the Midwest. Forrest fires hit California and the northwestern states. And crime hits in like fashion, regardless of wealth or social class.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! What kind of shit is this s0n ^^^?:uhh::rofl::rofl:

Crimes happen in black area's.......an anomaly in most other area's.

Forrest fires????

I like this series of threads you're running. It certainly busts that Leftist myth.

Thanks. They keep saying its everyone elses fault because they dont have jobs and their city is poor. Blaming that for the violence.

But Atlanta is filthy rich. And just as violent.
And Nashville is poorer than Baltimore. But FAR less violent.

So its not poverty or lack of jobs.

interesting thread Bucs.........sorta fubars the whole progressive argument on "root causes"!!!:boobies::boobies::up:

Yep. If their theory is correct...Nashville should be more violent than Baltimore and Atlanta should be far far less violent.

But their argument just doesnt fit the evidence.

bucs I know you are trying to show the libs mindset and excuses for criminal behavior but you really don't have to try so hard.

when you have a fucking moron from the State Department declaring that ISIS and other jihadists only need a job you've won my man. you don't have to push it farther.

A city's mindset is fixed by the leaders of that city. Baltimore is priceless. The leadership blaming anyone and everyone else for their woes.

Yep. If their theory is correct...Nashville should be more violent than Baltimore and Atlanta should be far far less violent.

But their argument just doesnt fit the evidence.

Look at the fbi or local police data and you will see that I am right.

These people are the ones killing themselves but then turn around in accuse whites as the killers. A bunch of fucking idiots make up the black community.

Who is the political party in charge of that city...for decades?

Who is the population that votes 90% for that party? Who commits probably 90% of the murders in that city? Nothing is worse then the black democrat as they don't have a clue on how to govern shit.

Let me guess... you think it's cause of them diiiirty n*ggers huh bucs?

Who is the population that votes 90% for that party? Who commits probably 90% of the murders in that city? Nothing is worse then the black democrat as they don't have a clue on how to govern shit.
I can think of one thing worse. The barely educated white racist that perpetuates racism and division among the people in his country.

Forum List

Back