Predictably, Trump shifts to "rigged election" - What's next?

On November the Ninth if Trump supporters try to show their ass on the streets whining about "rigged election" their heads need to be met squarely with Big Batons wielded by Big Police....

On November the Ninth if Trump supporters try to show their ass on the streets whining about "rigged election" their heads need to be met squarely with Big Batons wielded by Big Police....
You mean the police who support Trump?

As campaign stumbles, Donald Trump again pushes "rigged" election claims - CBS News

It was predicted several times here - he sees what's coming and is making excuses three weeks out. So that's going to be the meme after the election for the Trumpsters.

I can understand why Democrats from coast to coast are doing the Happy Dance, but we really do need two strong, serious parties.

Does the GOP become a regional party going forward, or is there a way to fix this? And how long would that take?

And what do Trump and his fans do from here?

It's still beyond logic and reason that the modern Republican party allowed that silly son-of-a-bitch to become their nominee.
It is even worse for the D Party, since they dishonestly nominated the most corrupt pol in our history.

Funny....I doubt you see this obvious fact.

you think they gonna give up salary and perks for one tooth Tea Billy mental criples////No I don't think so...swing for the fences boys

If the boys are ever up against it in a tough election .....Tell them to "Win one for the Groper"

Most Americans have long admitted to having, if nothing else, an intuitive sense that both Washington D.C. and the media are corrupt.
Sure!

But the messenger, the icon of this message, is a national embarrassment, and is turning that important message into a joke -- handing a presidential election over to the consummate shady politician.

So I'll ask again: If Trump loses, what's next?
I will take a national embarrassment over the lying corrupt ill criminal pushed on us by a lying corrupt criminal establishment.

You?

you think they gonna give up salary and perks for one tooth Tea Billy mental criples////No I don't think so...swing for the fences boys

If the boys are ever up against it in a tough election .....Tell them to "Win one for the Groper"
Of course the MSM is trying to rig the election. It 's what they do...and they are assisted by the DNC, RNC, Billionaire Class...and just about EVERYONE in the Federal government including Big Ears.

Most Americans have long admitted to having, if nothing else, an intuitive sense that both Washington D.C. and the media are corrupt.
Sure!

But the messenger, the icon of this message, is a national embarrassment, and is turning that important message into a joke -- handing a presidential election over to the consummate shady politician.

I will take a national embarrassment over the lying corrupt ill criminal pushed on us by a lying corrupt criminal establishment.

You?
Does it ever bother you that Trump lies to the American electorate every single day?

Sure!

You?
From the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago , or 6000 years ago if you are GOP to this very day .... Reality has been rigged against you Lunatic Machine headed Conservatives ...seriously

Strange how Trump shifts as hitlerys emails outline how she is rigging the election.....huh.....
Would you give us just one single way Hillary is rigging the election? Now that shouldn't be too hard for you
Let's see now....we KNOW she rigged the D nomination...but somehow dupes don't think she would rig the general.

WTF!

Sure!

You?
Does it ever bother you that Trump lies to the American electorate every single day?
The USexit will not treat you fascists kindly...

Sure!

You?
Does it bother you that Cankles has lied to the American public for 30 fucking years?

Sure!

You?
I don't know what this means as it pertains to my actual question.

What happens within the GOP? What does it look like during, say, the 2018 mid-terms?

If your answer is "I have no idea", fine, that's an answer.

Sure!

You?
Does it bother you that Cankles has lied to the American public for 30 fucking years?
I asked a simple question, is it too difficult to answer?

Hillary Clinton is rigging the election by using actual quotes and also verified video and sound recordings of Trump showing his ass rhetorically. She does this in order to make it seem he is actually saying what he says ...Its Just wrong...

Which is worse?

A groper or a lying, corrupt, very sick criminal, owned by Wall Street and the TBTF banks, warmonger?

Not a trick question...

Sure!

You?
From the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago , or 6000 years ago if you are GOP to this very day .... Reality has been rigged against you Lunatic Machine headed Conservatives ...seriously
We understand your deep rooted hatred of conservatives....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back