Predictions About JD Vance's Political Future

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Republicans, are any of you willing and able to predict, now, before anything else happens, JD Vance's political future?

Please step up and voice your support, or criticism, of him if you will.

Now's the time, say it w/your chest!

He will likely become president......of Liberty University and invest in video equipment.

But I am sure everyone knows that Vance already knows about Pedo Joe's pedophilia. People standing for this is sick perv is incredible.
He will likely become president......of Liberty University and invest in video equipment.
I think the Liberty prez thing is quite possible, IM-Pknopp. But I don't get the vid equipment thing.

Republicans, are any of you willing and able to predict, now, before anything else happens, JD Vance's political future?

Please step up and voice your support, or criticism, of him if you will.

Now's the time, say it w/your chest!

You first since you seem to always be crawling with incorrect prognostications pulled from your ass.

New polling shows that GOP vice presidential candidate JD Vance is exceptionally unpopular in key Midwestern states — particularly his home state of Ohio. In the aggregate, Vance has a -6 net favorability rating nationally. This compares poorly to the +19 favorability average of all vice presidential selections since 1990. This matches up with a pollconducted by The Economist/YouGov Poll: 34% of those surveyed had a favorable view of Vance whereas 42% were unfavorable.

But in the Heartland, things are even more troubling for Vance. A CNN/SSRS poll found that, per Newsweek, “28 percent of people hold a favorable view of Vance in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin, with 44 percent saying they have an unfavorable view of the MAGA senator.”

Part of Vance’s poor performance may have to do with some of his more unsavory comments regarding parenting and abortion. Since securing the Republican nomination, clips of Vance deriding single women without children and calling for a national abortion ban have resurfaced.

https://x.com/HeartlandSignal/status/1813706583790039224

In a 2021 clip of Vance on then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s show, the Ohio senator called out “cat ladies” who “live in one-bedroom apartments in New York City,” and “are obsessed with their jobs. They’re obsessed with their wealth and with their fortunes.”

Thus, Vance proclaimed, these women have no “direct stake” in the well-being of the United States and “hate normal Americans for choosing family over these ridiculous D.C. and New York status games.” The remarks were made in reference to Harris, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

However, in a recent interview with former Fox News host Megyn Kelly, Vance attempted to walk back some of his comments.

“This is about criticizing the Democratic Party for becoming anti-family and anti-child. We have to ask ourselves, Megan, why do we have masking of toddlers years after the pandemic ended?” Vance said. He then went on to falsely claim that Harris — whose boss just released a 2025 budget that would restore the 2021 child tax credit — was against targeted financial aid to families with children.

“Why do we have the Harris campaign coming out this very morning, Megan, and saying that we should not have the child tax credit, which lowers tax rates for parents of young children?” Vance (falsely) concluded. “It's because they have become anti-family and anti-kid, and I'm proud to stand up for parents, and I hope that parents out there recognize that I'm a guy who wants to fight for you.”

JD Vance is the VP you choose when you have Don. Jr. as your principal advisor.

Our new goal in life is to make Dems suffer, you're welcome.

How to tell us how miserable and unhappy your life truly is.

Most of us spending our lives appreciating everything we have, and everyone who loves us.

Those who try to do harm to others, have that harm come back on them 10 fold. That's why you're so miserable in your life.

Forum List

Back