President Donald Trump Addresses United Nations [VIDEO]...

Fuck Europe. The pussies don't pay their fair share to NATO.
It'll be a hoot watching the US try to contain Russia without NATO and Eurpope.

You'll have to remind me......when exactly has the UN,NATO or Europe done jack shit to contain anybody?
Yeah! England and NATO are our enemies! Russia is our friend! Down with the Establishment!

You pseudocons have turned into 1960s hippies.

Are you wearing a tie-dye shirt? Do you have lice?
America first...always.
Trump will be responsible for starting WW3.....Launch the nukes.

So far the dems are leading the way, 2 to 0, in starting WWs.

It'll be a hoot watching the US try to contain Russia without NATO and Eurpope.

You'll have to remind me......when exactly has the UN,NATO or Europe done jack shit to contain anybody?
Yeah! England and NATO are our enemies! Russia is our friend! Down with the Establishment!

America first...always.

Trump will start WW3 and bring back the draft!!!

Conservatives believe every ounce of bullsh!t uttered by their Big Orange Idiot hero. However, unlike conservatives, the diplomats attending his speech at the U.N. have the ability to read and gather facts, which enables them to understand every word out of Big Orange’s pie hole is a lie.

The speech gave the Big Orange Idiot another opportunity to embarrass this country, and he took full advantage of the occasion...as usual.

The article, by FactCheck.org at the link below, describes, in detail, every misleading statement and outright lie that made the Big Orange Idiot’s speech into a comedy monologue. As expected, the assembled crowd was laughing at the Big Orange Idiot, not with him.

As a nation we must explain to the world population how well we realize he is a liar and an embarrassment, and ask graciously for their patience and understanding.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/trumps-u-n-speech/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

He's such a liar, everyone but the conservatives are laughing at him.

It's impossible for the US to be embarrassed at the UN unless you are part of the minority that capitulates to an international organization that was set up as an apology for America's exceptionalism. Outside of Liberal elite circles here in the US, you are not going to find too many voters that gives a shit what the UN thinks.

Obama was an embarrassment. He was the laughing stock of the world. The whole world knew that Obama was a delusional, libtard and a PUSSY that nobody respected, let alone feared.
Trump will start WW3........Think about it!!!!

America first...always.

Another dem did that, LBJ, and 50,000 Americans lost their lives in that Asian adventure. You're batting .000.

The typical nonsense from people who haven't understood a single thing Trump said other than something about destroying North Korea. And they don't care what he said.

The funny thing is he said "It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a regime, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with nuclear conflict"

Wait, is he talking about the USA here? I mean, the US is trying to imperil the world with nuclear conflict here.

"No nation on Earth has an interest in seeing this band of criminals arm itself with nuclear weapons and missiles"

Are we still talking about the US here?

Trump then goes off talking about Iran, as if the US doesn't go around bombing and invading at will.

He says that Iran is a corrupt dictatorship under the false guise of a democracy. Isn't that what the US is? It pretends to be democratic, but Trump isn't the Democratically elected leader of the US, is he?

He says that Iran has turned itself into an economical depleted state. No, US sanctions did that.

He says that Iran's chief exports are violence, bloodshed and chaos.

Wait, this is from the country that invaded Iraq, caused ISIS, helped keep the Syrian conflict going for years, invaded Afghanistan, bombed Libya, supported the Arab Spring, bombed Yemen, Pakistan, and many, many more.

He says it's "up to us" to decide whether to lift the world up, or bring it down. Well, in the last 15 years, the US has chosen the latter.

Basically Trump's speech is so full of irony, it's ridiculous. And those partisan hacks don't even know what they've heard.

You really are delusional. I feel sorry for you.

But then nothing I have said isn't true.

You keep on believing, I feel more sorry for you.

You did say one thing that was correct. Our never ending wars over the last 15 years. Trump would be stupid to strike NK unless they strike first. The real wolves are china and russia. They desperately want a reaction to NK since this is their proxy puppet.

Well, seeing as China is the one stopping this whole thing turning into war, I doubt they want a reaction, China wants stability on its border, they don't want war.

The typical nonsense from people who haven't understood a single thing Trump said other than something about destroying North Korea. And they don't care what he said.

The funny thing is he said "It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a regime, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with nuclear conflict"

Wait, is he talking about the USA here? I mean, the US is trying to imperil the world with nuclear conflict here.

"No nation on Earth has an interest in seeing this band of criminals arm itself with nuclear weapons and missiles"
Trump wants war.

Trump then goes off talking about Iran, as if the US doesn't go around bombing and invading at will.

He says that Iran is a corrupt dictatorship under the false guise of a democracy. Isn't that what the US is? It pretends to be democratic, but Trump isn't the Democratically elected leader of the US, is he?

He says that Iran has turned itself into an economical depleted state. No, US sanctions did that.

Wait, this is from the country that invaded Iraq, caused ISIS, helped keep the Syrian conflict going for years, invaded Afghanistan, bombed Libya, supported the Arab Spring, bombed Yemen, Pakistan, and many, many more.

He says it's "up to us" to decide whether to lift the world up, or bring it down. Well, in the last 15 years, the US has chosen the latter.

Basically Trump's speech is so full of irony, it's ridiculous. And those partisan hacks don't even know what they've heard.

You did say one thing that was correct. Our never ending wars over the last 15 years. Trump would be stupid to strike NK unless they strike first. The real wolves are china and russia. They desperately want a reaction to NK since this is their proxy puppet.

Well, seeing as China is the one stopping this whole thing turning into war, I doubt they want a reaction, China wants stability on its border, they don't want war.
Trump wants war.

Trump wants war.

Trump wants war.

I'm not sure if Trump wants war. What he wants is to convince his right wing support base that he's strong, which means wheeling dealing aggressively, threatening war. If he wanted war he wouldn't be going after North Korea, a situation that is very difficult to come out of looking good.

This is all about Nationalism and populism, trying to turn things to his advantage by presenting what he's done in a certain light to certain people.

America first...always.

Another dem did that, LBJ, and 50,000 Americans lost their lives in that Asian adventure. You're batting .000.

That is called taking history and simplifying so you can play the partisan hack game.

This is all about Nationalism and populism, trying to turn things to his advantage by presenting what he's done in a certain light to certain people.
Yes, a MAGA rally speech at the UN. As the Swedish Foreign Minister said,

“It was the wrong speech, at the wrong time, to the wrong audience”.

It added to his ludicrous image.

Last edited:
This is what a strong president looks and sounds like! God bless President Trump!
I have to say I'm pleased it's not Hillary, she would have been much too competent in achieving US goals. Trump's behaviour is ensuring other nations' governments can't collude with him for fear of their electorate.

Yes, a MAGA rally speech at the UN. As the Swedish Foreign Minister said, “It was the wrong speech, at the wrong time, to the wrong audience”.

It added to his ludicrous image.

Yes, but Trump seems to be only interested in keeping his support base and nothing more. Dubya must have been thinking he was going to go down as the worst president in the 21st century, not any more. Every 16 years a new one, worse than the last.

Our friends realize this guy is for real and our foes know he means business.
Both sets laugh at him, one impatiently, the other disdainfully. Those in the echo chamber hear only echoes.

Let them laugh. The Donald holds the Ace in the deck------ all those laughing will either need the USA eventually and will deal on our terms or cannot stand against our military if we unleash it and will deal on our terms. Meantime, our allies who want, need and value our help definitely weren't laughing the other day or you weren't watching.

Is that right?

Woodrow Wilson, Democrat - WWI
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Democrat - WWII
Harry S. Truman, Democrat - Korean War
Harry S. Truman, Democrat - Viet Nam

Think we need to go on? I didn't even mention Obama's classic bungling of the end of the Iraq war, thus creating the conditions for an additional 8 years, or his complete disregard for Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back