President Obama endorses Hillary.......nobody endorses Trump

Because democrats support criminal behavior, that has always been a known. Where was BLM when Chicago set a record for murders of black teens on Memorial day weekend? Oh that's right cops were not involved. Democrats support a criminal culture. Who has grown that culture in Chicago? why the mayor Rahm Emanuel no less.

Right wingers usually start babbling about a wide range of conspiracy theories when they are tied down to their bullshit like I just did. Decide on a subject before you just start spouting random rush quotes.
The only one babbling is you, BD, because your ignorance has been exposed about your moronic claim about Obama & Lynch having no control over the FBI and your refusal to acknowledge Obama's new Presidential 1st!

Lying, denying, and justifying....and as a last resort: "Buuuuussshhhhh!" That's all libs have to answer with.

Be proud - Obama set a new record....embrace it, celebrate it....unless you're too embarassed by it. (You should be...)

Convince me. Give me anything legitimate to make me believe Obama has that control over the FBI. Silly Alex Jones theories won't work.
You're too stupid to convince. You might as well be demanding someone convince you that water is wet.

If realizing Obama hired Lynch and Lynch is over the FBI...that the FBI presents evidence to the DOJ & the DOJ - Lynch - is then the only person who can have Hillary indicted....that both the DOJ and FBI work for the President of the United States doesn't convince you nothing will ever do it.

As John Wayne said, 'Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'

It's unlikely Obama would have backed Hillary knowing the FBI was going to indict her. If anybody knows their intentions it would be their boss.
FBI will come back with a finding that no national secrets were leaked and that Hillary should not have been permitted to use a private server
Hillary will promise not to do it again

Republicans will demand another investigation

Last edited:
Right wingers usually start babbling about a wide range of conspiracy theories when they are tied down to their bullshit like I just did. Decide on a subject before you just start spouting random rush quotes.
The only one babbling is you, BD, because your ignorance has been exposed about your moronic claim about Obama & Lynch having no control over the FBI and your refusal to acknowledge Obama's new Presidential 1st!

Lying, denying, and justifying....and as a last resort: "Buuuuussshhhhh!" That's all libs have to answer with.

Be proud - Obama set a new record....embrace it, celebrate it....unless you're too embarassed by it. (You should be...)

Convince me. Give me anything legitimate to make me believe Obama has that control over the FBI. Silly Alex Jones theories won't work.
You're too stupid to convince. You might as well be demanding someone convince you that water is wet.

If realizing Obama hired Lynch and Lynch is over the FBI...that the FBI presents evidence to the DOJ & the DOJ - Lynch - is then the only person who can have Hillary indicted....that both the DOJ and FBI work for the President of the United States doesn't convince you nothing will ever do it.

It's unlikely Obama would have backed Hillary knowing the FBI was going to indict her. If anybody knows their intentions it would be their boss.
FBI will come back with a finding that no national secrets were leaked and that Hillary should not have been permitted to use a private server

The issue is not if secrets were leaked or not.

Running a non-authorized, unencrypted private server to hide her dealings, sending/receiving classified, lying about it, and jeopardizing Natl Security is covered as 'gross negligence' under the Espionage Act and is a CRIME.

As the State Dept pointed out, withholding State Dept-related documents/e-mails that are required to be turned over BY LAW- which she did - are violations of the FOIA and The Federal Records Act - both CRIMES.

Trump endorses Trump and that includes John Miller and John Baron ..so that is three endorsements "Libtards"..

“I will give you everything. I will give you what you’ve been looking for, for 50 years. I’m the only one.”

— Donald Trump, quoted by New York magazine.
trumpmessiah450.jpg

The issue is not if secrets were leaked or not.

Running a non-authorized, unencrypted private server to hide her dealings, sending/receiving classified, lying about it, and jeopardizing Natl Security is covered as 'gross negligence' under the Espionage Act and is a CRIME.

As the State Dept pointed out, withholding State Dept-related documents/e-mails that are required to be turned over BY LAW- which she did - are violations of the FOIA and The Federal Records Act - both CRIMES.

It will come down to the concept of "no harm, no foul" in determining if criminal charges will be filed

I have never seen prison time for a freedom of information act violation.....but we are talking about Republicans here

Here is a solid endorsement

"I stand by everything I said during the campaign," Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) told The Weekly Standard on Thursday, including his declaration that the U.S. cannot give "the nuclear codes of the United States to an erratic individual."

It goes beyond Trump not having any respected Republicans in his camp

Trump lacks a political ground game. Boots on the ground to register voters, get out the vote, be a face to the voters concerns

Normally, local Republicans would be organizing that political machine for him......they seem to be turning their backs to him

President Obama gave his official endorsement to Hillary Clinton yesterday.......She also has the support of past presidents Clinton and Carter, Vice President Biden, Candidates Kerry and Gore

Meanwhile.....no living Republican President will support Trump
Neither will former candidates McCain or Romney

The American people have endorsed Trump, it doesn't matter if any rinos endorse him. The rinos and establishment pukes are as much the enemy as the demoshits.

Trump lacks a political ground game. Boots on the ground to register voters, get out the vote, be a face to the voters concerns

Normally, local Republicans would be organizing that political machine for him......they seem to be turning their backs to him

Newt Gingrich, Ben Carson, Christie, Palin, Sessions, and many other prominent republicans have endorsed Trump. The Bushes are butthurt that Trump beat Jebby like a drum.

Sorry, dude, but your old, ugly, senile, corrupt, lying female candidate will be crushed in November, if she makes it beyond the FBI criminal investigation.

Newt Gingrich, Ben Carson, Christie, Palin, Sessions, and many other prominent republicans have endorsed Trump. The Bushes are butthurt that Trump beat Jebby like a drum.

Sorry, dude, but your old, ugly, senile, corrupt, lying female candidate will be crushed in November, if she makes it beyond the FBI criminal investigation.
That is about who I would expect in Trumps camp

Not exactly inspiring Republicans

Even the Koch brothers will not endorse Trump

care to give us a list of "inspiring" democrats who support hillybilly?

lets see now, Obozo, plugs, Pelosi, reid, Cummings, boxer, Jackson-lee, Wow, what an inspiring bunch.

lets see now, Obozo, plugs, Pelosi, reid, Cummings, boxer, Jackson-lee, Wow, what an inspiring bunch.

Gladly

Former Presidents Obama, Clinton and Carter
Vice Presidents Gore and Biden
Secretary of State Kerry
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid

The leader of the establishment endorses the leading establishment candidate, are we suppose to be surprised?

Gladly

Former Presidents Obama, Clinton and Carter
Vice Presidents Gore and Biden
Secretary of State Kerry
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid

The clown show from the democrat circus. I asked for inspiring democrats, not buffoons.

Forum List

Back