President Pokes Fun During Fund Raiser

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

putin-isis.jpg

He's right. The whining crybabies should just man up and answer the question. We're all aware of the whining about the mainstream media being waaaaah unfair. They've been bitching about that for decades now. This is nothing new under the sun, and also it's a joke.

Seems like they handled cnbc just fine...Cruz bent them over his knee!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

makes fun of the deficit
makes fun of the skyrocketing price of health insurance.
makes fun of immigration and the many Americans losing there lives. Plus dem have to immigrate people outside of the country to get to vote for them. And they still have to buy their votes when they get here.
Putins foreign policy is more consistent than obamas. Now that Isis and Al Qaeda rebels are joining forces. which side are we on. I guess we're on the opposite side of that red line he keeps drawing in the sand.

A stupid president getting punked by the ruskies speaking to a stupid crowd. Last time a Negro got punked like that by a Russian, apollo creed died.

Last edited:
And the links from NBC..aren't they satire now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Barry's problem is that he doesn't have a clue how to "handle" Putin and NBC kisses Obama's ass...which makes his statement doubly stupid.

Having NBC run a GOP debate is akin to having the KKK run a seminar on racial tolerance! The GOP should know better.

He's right. The whining crybabies should just man up and answer the question. We're all aware of the whining about the mainstream media being waaaaah unfair. They've been bitching about that for decades now. This is nothing new under the sun, and also it's a joke.

The idea that a dozen people wanting to impress the electorate so they can run for the office of president of America being able to control what's asked of them at a debate is absolutely, without question one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of during my lifetime.....'Course I'm just 81.

Forum List

Back