President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

The crash was due to Russia over producing oil to compete with the US.
The crash was due to Putin refusing to go along with OPEC's request to cut back on production to support the price of oil. In part a reaction to US oil production increases. The effect of the oil price crash is making it impossible for a majority of US producers in the shale plays to make a profit at current price levels.
And we all know how much Liberals love the oil barons...suddenly.
And how much republicans love paying for peoples coronavirus medical needs

The crash was due to Russia over producing oil to compete with the US.
The crash was due to Putin refusing to go along with OPEC's request to cut back on production to support the price of oil. In part a reaction to US oil production increases. The effect of the oil price crash is making it impossible for a majority of US producers in the shale plays to make a profit at current price levels.
And we all know how much Liberals love the oil barons...suddenly.
And how much republicans love paying for peoples coronavirus medical needs
Both parties suck.

The Dow surged in the last two hours yesterday, recovering only about half of what was lost the day before.

This morning, the Dow has dropped 800 points at the opening bell.
only down 863 at 10:20 AM
Down 1150 points at this moment, wiping out yesterday's gains.

I don't know how about you, but I buy up stocks just as a public health pandemic is unwinding.

I don't think we have hit bottom yet.

Lol yea, I was being sarcastic. It's going to get plenty worse before a treatment is found and this gets normalized.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Thread title: President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

Dumbass OP....
I did NOT say the stocks soared BECAUSE 'Trump Acted'

tumblr_kvcjwkSkTQ1qankvno1_640.jpg

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Thats true, she had the Clinton stink, some of her own doing, but among Democrats I would think being woman helps, not hurts, electoral prospects of Presidential hopeful.

Yeah, being a woman has worked wonders for Warren, Klobuchar, Harris, Gabbard, Gillibrand, and Williamson, huh, Boris?

About as much as it did for the minorities - Booker, Harris, Klouchar, Gabbard, & Warren (all of her .000000000001% Native American bloodline) in the Democratic Party's NON-RIGGED Primaries ... which have whittled away the undesirables to finally get to 2 old, white, elitist, multi-millionaire, Deep State, Democrat-Establishment, Clinton-Approved MEN as their choices for the 2020 Nomination.

Thats true, she had the Clinton stink, some of her own doing, but among Democrats I would think being woman helps, not hurts, electoral prospects of Presidential hopeful.

Yeah, being a woman has worked wonders for Warren, Klobuchar, Harris, Gabbard, Gillibrand, and Williamson, huh, Boris?

It's a factor among many, dumbass.

Warren was way left and the rest have no name recognition to contend with Obama's Vice Presdient.

About as much as it did for the minorities - Booker, Harris, Klouchar, Gabbard, & Warren (all of her .000000000001% Native American bloodline) in the Democratic Party's NON-RIGGED Primaries ... which have whittled away the undesirables to finally get to 2 old, white, elitist, multi-millionaire, Deep State, Democrat-Establishment, Clinton-Approved MEN as their choices for the 2020 Nomination.
How old is the schmucko Trump?? How overweight ? How much time before he gets the BIG ONE?

A black Democrat has been President.

A female Democrat has been the nominee for President.

How's the GOP doing?

There are far, far more blacks, Jews, Muslims, women, and gay Democrats in Congress than Republicans.

So you just shot yourself in the face, retard.

Please...keep going. This topic just gets better and better. :lol:

Warren was way left and the rest have no name recognition to contend with Obama's Vice Presdient.
Other than Biden, who isn’t way Left?

A factor that never helps.

Hillary won Democratic primary in 2016 - you didn't know that?

A DIS-QUALIFYING factor, unless you are HILLARY. The DNC rigged the 2016 Primaries for her while changing the rules mid-stream this year to make sure Gabbard does not make it up onstage....

(Ouch, that has to sting.... :p )

Forum List

Back