President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you didn't mean anything by your words.
I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

The quote was total nonsense, president Trump is the most pro freedom president we have had in ages.

Meanwhile Antifa is attacking people on our streets for political goals. You should take note who are the fascist, and who is on the side of Americans and freedom in the equation. Anyone with IQ over 65 has realized it a long time ago.
Fascists just want power. They've only got one "side" -- their own. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye? I believe there is truth in the quote I put up. It says IT IS HOW IT WILL START. I offered it as a warning, not an accusation. There are dark forces at work in our country and it is our job as fair minded citizens who love our country to continue to stand for freedom and equality for ALL our people, to show decency and respect for all human beings.

My feelings toward Trump aren't as extreme and as hypercritical as a lot of the posters here; I try to see both sides and judge each incident on its own merits. But there IS, imo, an undercurrent here of militarism and an unwillingness to welcome a dialogue with his people who obviously have a BIG issue they want heard. What was Trump's reaction to the peaceful protests of Colin Kaepernick? Remember? FIRE THE BASTARD!
View attachment 344684

Your stupidity knows no bounds does it.

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Do you just enjoy displaying your lack of intelligence and cluelessness?

Or do you believe whites and cops should be murdered for 9 unarmed blacks killed in 10 million arrests?

Go ahead, challenge me on those facts and I'll own you as I always do.
There are extremes on both ends and they are struggling for power, not peaceful co-existence. I worked with cops for a number of years. They are basically fair minded and they have tough jobs. I respect them.
You're fighting a person who exists only in your mind.

P.S. BLACK LIVES DO MATTER!!!!

Those are LEADERS saying those things about whites and police YOU MORON!

You are embracing a movement that is ON RECORD hating police and whites.

Do you want to defund the police? That's what the racists in this shit organization want! Its on their website if you were smart enough to check.

Jesus Christ how can you be so stupid?

ALL LIVES MATTER not just racist blacks in BLM!

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

The quote was total nonsense, president Trump is the most pro freedom president we have had in ages.

Meanwhile Antifa is attacking people on our streets for political goals. You should take note who are the fascist, and who is on the side of Americans and freedom in the equation. Anyone with IQ over 65 has realized it a long time ago.
Fascists just want power. They've only got one "side" -- their own. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye? I believe there is truth in the quote I put up. It says IT IS HOW IT WILL START. I offered it as a warning, not an accusation. There are dark forces at work in our country and it is our job as fair minded citizens who love our country to continue to stand for freedom and equality for ALL our people, to show decency and respect for all human beings.

My feelings toward Trump aren't as extreme and as hypercritical as a lot of the posters here; I try to see both sides and judge each incident on its own merits. But there IS, imo, an undercurrent here of militarism and an unwillingness to welcome a dialogue with his people who obviously have a BIG issue they want heard. What was Trump's reaction to the peaceful protests of Colin Kaepernick? Remember? FIRE THE BASTARD!
View attachment 344684

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Or do you believe whites and cops should be murdered for 9 unarmed blacks killed in 10 million arrests?

There are extremes on both ends and they are struggling for power, not peaceful co-existence. I worked with cops for a number of years. They are basically fair minded and they have tough jobs. I respect them.

Do you want to defund the police? That's what the racists in this shit organization want! Its on their website if you were smart enough to check.

No shit all lives matter I’m so sick of hearing that ignorant and transparent retort. You obviously don’t care to take the time to try to understand what’s going on with the BLM movement so continue to live in ignorance and bitch about it, that’s your choice.

View attachment 344684

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

No shit all lives matter I’m so sick of hearing that ignorant and transparent retort. You obviously don’t care to take the time to try to understand what’s going on with the BLM movement so continue to live in ignorance and bitch about it, that’s your choice.

I've quoted their racist leaders and sighted their website.

Other than sheer stupidity and ignorance what have you proven other than your lack of basic knowledge about this racist hate group?

View attachment 344684

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Other than sheer stupidity and ignorance what have you proven other than your lack of basic knowledge about this racist hate group?
Racist? You think they are targeting and feeling superior to a marginalized Minority group?
They definitely spew hate. Hate towards the injustice they are fighting against. That’s for sure. Some take it too far, I agree. It still seems like you’re missing the message

A specific lie you told was calling me a liar.

1591231553120.png

I know I haven’t lied so I’m very confident in that one.

You really are quite stupid.

I asked you to show were I lied. You failed.

Ignoring your idiocy is far from failure.

You went on to tell Lies in almost every other post and I pointed them out. You called me a Stalinist, I’m not a Stalinist.

False. you are indeed a Stalinist

You said I was planning a domestic terrorist act. I was not. You spew lie after lie which I specifically call out. You haven’t called out one of mine. You’re getting your ass owned in this one. You’re out of your league little boy

I did? Quote the post where I said your were planning a domestic terrorist act?

You're just lying again. Lying is your nature, you're a Stalinist after all.

At any rate, I was trying to find common ground.

Can we both at least agree that you're a fucking traitor waging civil war against the United States in an attempt to destroy the constitutional republic, individual rights, and establish a brutal Marxist totalitarian dictatorship? A simple statement of obvious truth?

I don't get it.
1) He’s a fake Christian and you embarrassingly believe he is one.

2) He pushed for heavy force to clear the way to the church.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
Your problem is you care too much about stuff that doesn't matter.
You’re the one that brought this shit up. I’m just laying it down for you how ridiculous it was.
I don't understand.

I've got lots of books at home.

Next time I go to church, which book should I bring?

In your case, it wouldn't matter. You don't understand what the Bible represents anyway.

And you do, comrade traitor?

"And the LORD sayith, go forth and breaketh the windows of the white muthafuckas and stealith the TV's "

Proverbs 15 King James Version (KJV)
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

And?

What does this have to do with your slander against the president?

Exodus 23:1-2

“You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow the masses in doing evil, nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after a multitude in order to pervert justice;

Scumbag.

You don't want to get into Trump bearing a false report do you? I didn't think even you would be that dumb.

We're talking about you, you lying fuck.

Why do you think it's okay to lie about Trump? The "cause?"

There are thousands of demonstrable lies that that obese orange fool has told. Nothing you can say to change that, dumb ass.

So, Why do you think it's okay to lie about Trump? The "cause?"

Nobody lied about that fat fool, but that fat fool.

All you do is lie. Virtually none of the slander and libel you vomit out is ever true. You're a pathological liar and think you are justified because Orange Man Bad.

Here you are attacking him for having a Bible at a church your terrorist party had set on fire. I mean, what kind of fucking sleaze are you? You're a communist, fighting a war to destroy America. St. John's is a national monument, so you seek to destroy it, along with the Lincoln Memorial. You vermin had a plan to pull down the Washington monument.

{
Professor Tweets How to Pull Down What Some Think Is the Washington Monument, Twitter Isn’t Bothered

}

You're not just waging war to destroy our government and our constitution, you are waging war to erase America from history.

You are claiming I personally am a communist who wants to destroy America, and also want to destroy St. John's Church and the 555 ft. tall Washington Monument? And you also think all that is somehow related to Twitter's decisions. You are without a doubt one of the most insane people I have ever even heard of. I'm sorry that you have no one who cares enough about you to help you regain your sanity, but I'm not sure whether to laugh at you, or to pity you. Perhaps both. If this wasn't an anonymous board, I would get a restraining order on you today.

You are a mindless drone. When I find that ants are in the sugar, I attribute the motives of the colony on the ants in the sugar, even though I grasp that individual drones lack the ability to grasp the grand plan.

You do as the party programs you to do. Thinking is not for you.

And you think Trump represents the church and Christian leadership? If that's true, you've got a fucked up religion, that is nothing like what Jesus taught. According to your depiction, modern Christianity is nothing more than a disgusting cult.

Comrade Traitor, straw man much?

You're nuts.

You're a lying scum.

No one suggested that "Trump represents the church and Christian leadership" you just put out a straw man logical fallacy to attack what the party programmed you to attack. The rest of us are not as stupid as you, we see right through your clumsy attempts.

What you lack in integrity you make up for in sheer stupidity.

I don't get it.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
You’re the one that brought this shit up. I’m just laying it down for you how ridiculous it was.
I don't understand.

In your case, it wouldn't matter. You don't understand what the Bible represents anyway.

"And the LORD sayith, go forth and breaketh the windows of the white muthafuckas and stealith the TV's "

2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

And?

“You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow the masses in doing evil, nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after a multitude in order to pervert justice;

Scumbag.

You don't want to get into Trump bearing a false report do you? I didn't think even you would be that dumb.

There are thousands of demonstrable lies that that obese orange fool has told. Nothing you can say to change that, dumb ass.

All you do is lie. Virtually none of the slander and libel you vomit out is ever true. You're a pathological liar and think you are justified because Orange Man Bad.

Here you are attacking him for having a Bible at a church your terrorist party had set on fire. I mean, what kind of fucking sleaze are you? You're a communist, fighting a war to destroy America. St. John's is a national monument, so you seek to destroy it, along with the Lincoln Memorial. You vermin had a plan to pull down the Washington monument.

{
Professor Tweets How to Pull Down What Some Think Is the Washington Monument, Twitter Isn’t Bothered

}

You're not just waging war to destroy our government and our constitution, you are waging war to erase America from history.

You are claiming I personally am a communist who wants to destroy America, and also want to destroy St. John's Church and the 555 ft. tall Washington Monument? And you also think all that is somehow related to Twitter's decisions. You are without a doubt one of the most insane people I have ever even heard of. I'm sorry that you have no one who cares enough about you to help you regain your sanity, but I'm not sure whether to laugh at you, or to pity you. Perhaps both. If this wasn't an anonymous board, I would get a restraining order on you today.

You are a mindless drone. When I find that ants are in the sugar, I attribute the motives of the colony on the ants in the sugar, even though I grasp that individual drones lack the ability to grasp the grand plan.

Well, that is what Hannity told you, isn't it?

And you think Trump represents the church and Christian leadership? If that's true, you've got a fucked up religion, that is nothing like what Jesus taught. According to your depiction, modern Christianity is nothing more than a disgusting cult.

Comrade Traitor, straw man much?

You're nuts.

You're a lying scum.

No one suggested that "Trump represents the church and Christian leadership" you just put out a straw man logical fallacy to attack what the party programmed you to attack. The rest of us are not as stupid as you, we see right through your clumsy attempts.

What you lack in integrity you make up for in sheer stupidity.

You're pretty stupid. I'm just sayin.

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

And?

Scumbag.

{

}

Well, that is what Hannity told you, isn't it?

Considering that this is from you, that was actually somewhat clever.

View attachment 345246

You went on to tell Lies in almost every other post and I pointed them out. You called me a Stalinist, I’m not a Stalinist.

You said I was planning a domestic terrorist act. I was not. You spew lie after lie which I specifically call out. You haven’t called out one of mine. You’re getting your ass owned in this one. You’re out of your league little boy

Can we both at least agree that you're a fucking traitor waging civil war against the United States in an attempt to destroy the constitutional republic, individual rights, and establish a brutal Marxist totalitarian dictatorship? A simple statement of obvious truth?
Haha are fucking joking right now?! All you have is calling me stupid and and idiot and a liar and a Stalinist?! Had you just hit reply the quote your asking for would have been in this thread. But you chose not to do that and delete the history. That tells me you are not only a pathetic liar but you are also a troll just trying to waste my time. I don’t appease trolls

View attachment 345246

Haha are fucking joking right now?! All you have is calling me stupid and and idiot and a liar and a Stalinist?! Had you just hit reply the quote your asking for would have been in this thread. But you chose not to do that and delete the history. That tells me you are not only a pathetic liar but you are also a troll just trying to waste my time. I don’t appease trolls

Poor little Stalinist.

This started by you jumping in to defend the lie that Trump misquoted Bible verses. You and your fellow Stalinist lied - there are no such misquotes. Your idiot compadre slunk off long ago. But you decided to stick around and get pummeled. Yes you hate Trump, yes you hate America. In leftist circles that's all that matters. But I have higher standards.

So let's start again and see if we can find common ground?

Can we both agree that you're a fucking traitor waging civil war against the United States in an attempt to destroy the constitutional republic, individual rights, and establish a brutal Marxist totalitarian dictatorship?

It's a "water is wet" statement.

View attachment 345246

Poor little Stalinist.

This started by you jumping in to defend the lie that Trump misquoted Bible verses. You and your fellow Stalinist lied - there are no such misquotes. Your idiot compadre slunk off long ago. But you decided to stick around and get pummeled. Yes you hate Treump, yes you hate America. In leftist circles that's all that matters. But I have higher standards.

Can we both agree that you're a fucking traitor waging civil war against the United States in an attempt to destroy the constitutional republic, individual rights, and establish a brutal Marxist totalitarian dictatorship?

I didn’t defend anything. I saw you write a childish critique of another poster and your words sounded like you were describing exactly how YOU act. I simply pointed that out.

Trump will pay for this brazen and empty posturing. Even many white Evangelical Christians can see his impiety. Just as the head of that Church — who also leads other Congregations in the area — denounced him in no uncertain terms, many others now see Trump for the posturing bully and phony that he is.

Trump’s fanatic supporters here defend his colossal hypocrisy, and of course his using police to clear the way with smoke bombs, as well as his not bothering even to consult with Church leaders or meet with its Congregation. They act cute (“What book should he have brought to a Church?”) or else they act stupid, because they know this was a stupendous PR flub. And also because their own souls are empty and craven.

Of course not all Trump supporters are craven and immoral, just as not all Democrats are “libtards” or “traitors.” But for those who critically support Trump, it is getting more and more difficult to overlook his profound flaws in character and judgement.
You make a good point

It shows how clueless Trump is in trying desperately to show his leadership. He somehow thought it was a good idea.

He is paying a political price
Trump is much better when he insults and bullies and gets down and dirty. He couldn’t do that here with a Bible in his hand. So he just looked stupid. At the Evangelical mass meetings he reads a prepared script.

Maybe Trump will get better at this religious stuff. He could always study some “fire and brimstone” preachers and start denouncing Democrats as ... “Satanists.” :eek:
For some reason, Trump doesn’t look comfortable holding a bible.
Like maybe he's afraid he might instantaneously combust?

View attachment 345246

Poor little Stalinist.

This started by you jumping in to defend the lie that Trump misquoted Bible verses. You and your fellow Stalinist lied - there are no such misquotes. Your idiot compadre slunk off long ago. But you decided to stick around and get pummeled. Yes you hate Treump, yes you hate America. In leftist circles that's all that matters. But I have higher standards.

I didn’t defend anything. I saw you write a childish critique of another poster and your words sounded like you were describing exactly how YOU act. I simply pointed that out.

More lies.

The question is can we find common ground?

Let's just start with;

You hate Donald Trump, correct?

You hate America, correct?

View attachment 344684

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Racist?

Do you need a map? Calling whites sub human is racist genius.

You think they are targeting and feeling superior to a marginalized Minority group?
They definitely spew hate. Hate towards the injustice they are fighting against. That’s for sure. Some take it too far, I agree. It still seems like you’re missing the message

No. Racism towards whites and hate towards cops. Unlike your clueless ass I've actually quoted their leaders. I've shown their website where they want to defund cops. You've got NOTHING but empty promises to back up your fantasy claim.

Either you are the biggest liar I've seen in a while or you're just a flat out racist. Their ACTIONS not the words you spew are how they are judged.

I don't get it.

Dear Blackrook
(1) First, the left attacks the Christians for political reasons
to discredit opposition to abortion and LGBT agenda.
So anything to divide, demean and discredit becomes a strategic target
(2) To divide and dissuade Trump supporters, they
campaign to paint him as NONCHRISTIAN and a hypocrite.
They feel this gives them power to attack others
as they feel Christian and Conservative Republicans attack them and their causes.

Attacking Trump for this serves these two goals
(1) attacking the Christian base for supporting him
unless they join in attacking him
(if you notice, the left only uses Christians when it helps
them with their political LGBT, immigration or anti death penalty agenda.)
(2) spreading as much negative publicity about him
to weaken the support and faith that he can win re-election
so they can push their agenda as what America wants
and get more people to jump on that bandwagon with confidence
they are jealous that Trump has.

Anything to destroy that leadership
and relationship with Trump's support base.

In general, because Trump represents their fear of corporate buyouts
and favor/pandering in Govt, they blame him and Republicans for that,
and believe voting him out represents defeating that.

What they fail to take into account is the same corporate dealings
of their own Democratic Party elitists and leaders
ABUSING them for their own political gain.
They were able to forgive Obama, Bill Clinton or anyone
else on their side for doing worse things than Trump.
In general because the left does not use the Constitutional
laws to give people authority, they rely on Party
to get leaders elected they hope will represent them.

Unlike the Right, which relies on church and Christian leadership,
the Left relies on GOVT to serve as their church and Pope.
So their beliefs DEPENDS on getting their Party into Govt.

No, that's not at all what I said BULLDOG
I said the LEFT uses negative things to denounce the church and Christian leadership as corrupt.
What you are saying is EXACTLYL what liberals use to attack Christians.

I agree with you that the positive contributions
of Christianity are censored, but I'm saying it is demonized
by the left for politics.

Forum List

Back