President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

You still haven’t posted a quote or video of her saying that. I’ve read her quote about trump and the USA Today article you posted and nowhere did she lie about the fire. I’ve still got my money on you taking it out of context and that’s why you won’t post a quote of what you’re talking about. Either that or you’re simply parroting fake news
That's a coincidence because I'm still waiting fot you to withdraw your scummy lie that I said Jesus was cool with racism. When do you think you will admit you're a fucking liar?
I’ll withdraw anything I misstate if something arises. So far there is nothing. I said the Bishop was making statements that aligned with the teachings of her church In regards to racism. You said She was being political and the Bible didn’t address racism. That ignorant statement speaks for itself. If you’re really going to make the case that the teachings of Jesus and the Bible dont condemn racism then you’re the idiot here. Keep spinning though, it’s giving me a laugh.

“Goal” isn’t the right word but I’d love to see us honestly communicate about differences instead of acting like children playing a rubber and glue game. We were and always will be divided politically. We live in a democracy, a melting pot of different ideas. But the way we address these issues used to be much more civilized.

I don't know if that was true. What I recall, before Trump is a lot of people like you, calling people like me names, and just getting away with it, winning arguments, winning elections, setting policy, ruining people's lives.

The reason Trump exploded, is not because he said anything all that clever. But because there was a large group of people, who had been wanting some one to speak out for us, for a long time.

That is not going to change if/when Trump is gone. We will still be here, and people like you, will still be calling us names and using that power, to destroy us, to set policy, to fuck us over in so many ways.
That’s not True at all. Prior to Obama the Right had the White House for 8 years. During Obama the right won
back both the house and senate. You’re not being honest/accurate

And Bush stayed out of the CUlture Wars. He let people like Playtime call him and/or his supporters names and he took the high road.

We were not united. We were just as divided then as we are now. It just seemed like less to you, because there was no push back to your sides assaults.
There are always going to be people attacking and insulting, but presidents should take the high road. Presidents should pursue discourse at a higher level and block out the noise. Trump engages with it and makes that kind of garbage the national debate. It takes use nowhere except to a deeper division. No we are not just as divided as we were before trump. This is a whole new level and the stagnation and anger that it has and will cause is astounding

Before Trump, republicans would try to engage in debates, and people like playtime would smear them as racist.

If everyone "takes the highroad" these constant repeated smears create the illusion of credibility, since they are not challenged, thought the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as propaganda.

For one limited example, how what you suggest, does not work.

Policies were set, based on "debates" like that. People would pay the price, because their interests were not represented, because those that were trying were shouted down by race baiters shouting "Racist".

It might have seemed better to you, but only because you agree(d) with the policies that were shoved though in that way.
There are always going to be wingnuts yelling Racist, sexist, communist, yada yada yada. That’s a childish way to conduct yourself. Not something to aspire to. I’d speak out against somebody calling somebody racist over a policy position that isn’t racist. Just as I speak out over the childish insult tactics that Trump plays. One doesn’t excuse the other.

But if that’s the stuff you want to aspire to because you think it’s effective then go right ahead. Seems to me that people like playtime are in your head. You’re giving them too much power.

But you had to attack him. You couldn't give unity a nod, not for one second.
"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

:laugh:

From a Trump supporter. Correct. What part of that is confusing to you?

You people are divisive. Not us, not Trump.

As this example shows to the nth degree.
Unity is a two way street.

Perhaps if you held the posters I quoted (and you deleted) accountable for their words with the same tenacity with which you complain about those who dare to criticize Trump, you could be taken seriously.

Right now, all you can really see is one side of this. Zero empathy, just like Trump.

I'm not asking you to disavow some list of anti-white racists before I accept your support on the controversial stance of NOT BURNING CHURCHES.

Rightwinger is actually quite racist against whites. Have I every shoved quotes from him in your face and demanded that you do "hold him accountable" for his misdeeds?

You have choices and you make them, and then find reasons for them afterwards.

Your side is choosing to tear America apart.

People are dying in the streets and you are continuing to refuse to unite on ANYTHING.

You do realize that this will only get worse, if you continue to do more of the same, right?
Look at all that deflection.

You absolutely refuse to hold your side accountable. I'm not afraid to hold my side accountable.

You're not to be taken seriously.

No deflection. YOu made a point, and I addressed it seriously and honestly.

You are supporting division to the point that you can't support Trump on NOT BURNING CHURCHES.

Unity does not require complete agreement or satisfaction on all issues. If so, unity would never occur.
Holy shit Correll! You’re still on this burning churches narrative?! I addressed that yesterday and you ignored my points. The issue isn’t about a president taking a stance against burning churches. We are unified in being against burning churches. You know damn well what the issues are over with this situation. It’s being laid out for you over and over again. If you can’t have an honest debate then what the hell are you doing here? Trolling? Do better

Too late to walk it back, slade. He took the position and you libs attacked him.

Your excuses for your actions were noted.

YOu choose division and hate.
Whatever you are “noting” is all wrong. I’m not walking anything back, I’m correcting your spin. I’ve explained several times now what the problem is... and the problem is not standing up against burning churches. As I said before, at this point you are either intentionally trolling or not taking the time to listen to what’s being said in critique of Trump

You people can always find some excuse for your division and hate.

THe stated reasons are utter shit. Like your pretend concern about the Constitution. From people who would shit can the first and second amendments in a heartbeat, if they could, and suddenly we are supposed to pretend to take your concern for the Constitution seriously?

LOL!!!!

You are so full of hate, that you can't even support DON'T BURN CHURCHES, if the message comes from the other side.
Wow, changing the subject again?! I haven’t said a word about the constitution. Are you unable to follow the debate or are you that desperate that you need to fling in random subjects to the debate. Come on... do better.

Also, I literally just wrote that we are unified in being against burning churches so your last line there is a complete lie

A lot of you have said a lot of shit, about your "Reasons" for attacking the President on this issue.

I've challenged all of you on your stated reasons and none of you have been able to defend your stated reasons.

You don't gas people to create a photo op.

Yeah, you said that before. I asked you, if it were not for the clearing of the protesters, would you have supported the President, and you did not respond.

Because, like all your people's stated reasons, it is pure bullshit.

I did respond. I clearly stated that if he had actually been leaving a church service I would have gave him a pass.

I'm not impressed by someone using something as a photo op he never supports under any other circumstance.

Your pretense of conflating church attendance with not wanting to see churches burn, is not credible.

YOur stated excuses for your division, are obvious bullshit and you are not fooling anyone.

You can complain all you want but the photo op went over very poorly. It wasn't believable.

You people had the choice of support NOT BURNING CHURCHES, OPPOSING NOT BURNING CHURCHES, or LETTING IT PASS QUIETLY.

You choose, OPPOSE AND DIVIDE.

That is on you.
The side you are not on proposes following a few more rules then you do. So they have the Bible and you have Babel! Not complicated. And when one falls down, you rush over like locusts in a feeding frenzy.

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

Yeah, that's why all Christian leaders who have read the book support president Trump.
We follow what the Bible really teaches. We are not involved with politics.

The 7th trump trumps trump - Revelation 11:15.

“Goal” isn’t the right word but I’d love to see us honestly communicate about differences instead of acting like children playing a rubber and glue game. We were and always will be divided politically. We live in a democracy, a melting pot of different ideas. But the way we address these issues used to be much more civilized.

I don't know if that was true. What I recall, before Trump is a lot of people like you, calling people like me names, and just getting away with it, winning arguments, winning elections, setting policy, ruining people's lives.

The reason Trump exploded, is not because he said anything all that clever. But because there was a large group of people, who had been wanting some one to speak out for us, for a long time.

That is not going to change if/when Trump is gone. We will still be here, and people like you, will still be calling us names and using that power, to destroy us, to set policy, to fuck us over in so many ways.
That’s not True at all. Prior to Obama the Right had the White House for 8 years. During Obama the right won

And Bush stayed out of the CUlture Wars. He let people like Playtime call him and/or his supporters names and he took the high road.

We were not united. We were just as divided then as we are now. It just seemed like less to you, because there was no push back to your sides assaults.
There are always going to be people attacking and insulting, but presidents should take the high road. Presidents should pursue discourse at a higher level and block out the noise. Trump engages with it and makes that kind of garbage the national debate. It takes use nowhere except to a deeper division. No we are not just as divided as we were before trump. This is a whole new level and the stagnation and anger that it has and will cause is astounding

Before Trump, republicans would try to engage in debates, and people like playtime would smear them as racist.

If everyone "takes the highroad" these constant repeated smears create the illusion of credibility, since they are not challenged, thought the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as propaganda.

Policies were set, based on "debates" like that. People would pay the price, because their interests were not represented, because those that were trying were shouted down by race baiters shouting "Racist".

It might have seemed better to you, but only because you agree(d) with the policies that were shoved though in that way.
There are always going to be wingnuts yelling Racist, sexist, communist, yada yada yada. That’s a childish way to conduct yourself. Not something to aspire to. I’d speak out against somebody calling somebody racist over a policy position that isn’t racist. Just as I speak out over the childish insult tactics that Trump plays. One doesn’t excuse the other.

But if that’s the stuff you want to aspire to because you think it’s effective then go right ahead. Seems to me that people like playtime are in your head. You’re giving them too much power.

Your pretense that it is just a few "wingnuts" is not credible.

It is constant theme of civil discourse and constantly injected into the Conventional Wisdom from propaganda outlets in Media, pop culture, education, ect. ect.

And it is tearing this nation apart. Ignoring it, would be like ignoring gangrene in your foot.

It is constant theme of civil discourse and constantly injected into the Conventional Wisdom from propaganda outlets in Media, pop culture, education, ect. ect.

And it is tearing this nation apart. Ignoring it, would be like ignoring gangrene in your foot.
I see it as wingnuts and media/political hyperbole. But you obviously have a higher sensitivity and focus on it. That’s fine. But how does partaking in that which you just said is tearing our country apart help things?

You can’t make the case that the rhetoric is tearing us apart and then in the next breath justify doing the same thing because “they did it first”... makes no sense

I see it as wingnuts and media/political hyperbole. But you obviously have a higher sensitivity and focus on it. That’s fine. But how does partaking in that which you just said is tearing our country apart help things?

You can’t make the case that the rhetoric is tearing us apart and then in the next breath justify doing the same thing because “they did it first”... makes no sense

You don't see any difference between falsely calling someone a racist, and truly calling someone an asshole?

If someone calls me a "racist", he pissed me off and convinces any minority that believes him, that I, and people like me, are to be feared and hated (see people dying in the streets).

If I call the person calling me that, an asshole, I am calling that person an asshole, and telling anyone listening, that believes me, that that person is an asshole and should not be trusted. Not that this is not setting large groups of people against each other. (see no one dying in the streets from this)

I bet Republicans would much rather Romney leave the party than Trump. Forcing the RINOs out might be the best way to move forward.

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany criticized Sen. Mitt Romney's decision to march with Black Lives Matter demonstrators in Washington, D.C., over the weekend....The Republican from Utah said he was marching "to make sure that people understand that Black Lives Matter."---

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Monday that the White House has no regrets about how federal law enforcement forcibly cleared protesters from Lafayette Square the week prior....McEnany defended the decision by the U.S. Park Police to use chemical agents to clear protesters from the park outside the White House, claiming police issued three warnings before doing so and that protesters hurled projectiles at law enforcement officers.---

The more whine the more cheese. IOW, it was so successful the Dims and the MSM are still spinning about it a week later

I bet Republicans would much rather Romney leave the party than Trump. Forcing the RINOs out might be the best way to move forward.

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany criticized Sen. Mitt Romney's decision to march with Black Lives Matter demonstrators in Washington, D.C., over the weekend....The Republican from Utah said he was marching "to make sure that people understand that Black Lives Matter."---

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Monday that the White House has no regrets about how federal law enforcement forcibly cleared protesters from Lafayette Square the week prior....McEnany defended the decision by the U.S. Park Police to use chemical agents to clear protesters from the park outside the White House, claiming police issued three warnings before doing so and that protesters hurled projectiles at law enforcement officers.---

I KNOW for a FACT that if Obama had done what trump did YOU and LIMBAUGH and TRUMP would be denouncing him as a tyrannical despot!

^ 'I only know what I read on the internet'

that's yer problem. you don't bother to research what you read - - - to make sure you have factual truth. not alternative facts that want you to believe the fake news that keeps you faithful to trump.

that's why donny loves the poorly educated long time.
You have no idea if I research and go to multiple sources or not. Show me the news source that always has
the "factual truth". Spoken like a real dim bulb.

uh-huh. you can media fact check most sites to know whether they are deemed credible or not based on their history & international journalistic standards.

Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

The more whine the more cheese. IOW, it was so successful the Dims and the MSM are still spinning about it a week later
Stupid liberals should have known that showing up for the protest meant they could be maced or tear gassed.

Team Trump never regrets anything

What is to regret? Many in the crowd were violent.

At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.
To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area.
As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. USPP officers and other assisting law enforcement partners did not use tear gas or OC Skat Shells to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.

I KNOW for a FACT that if Obama had done what trump did YOU and LIMBAUGH and TRUMP would be denouncing him as a tyrannical despot!
Sure, that’s why we didn’t when he did.

Oh, and are you telling me Obama would have just sat and watched all the National Monuments be destroyed without doing anything?

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you didn't mean anything by your words.
I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

The quote was total nonsense, president Trump is the most pro freedom president we have had in ages.

Meanwhile Antifa is attacking people on our streets for political goals. You should take note who are the fascist, and who is on the side of Americans and freedom in the equation. Anyone with IQ over 65 has realized it a long time ago.
Fascists just want power. They've only got one "side" -- their own. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye? I believe there is truth in the quote I put up. It says IT IS HOW IT WILL START. I offered it as a warning, not an accusation. There are dark forces at work in our country and it is our job as fair minded citizens who love our country to continue to stand for freedom and equality for ALL our people, to show decency and respect for all human beings.

My feelings toward Trump aren't as extreme and as hypercritical as a lot of the posters here; I try to see both sides and judge each incident on its own merits. But there IS, imo, an undercurrent here of militarism and an unwillingness to welcome a dialogue with his people who obviously have a BIG issue they want heard. What was Trump's reaction to the peaceful protests of Colin Kaepernick? Remember? FIRE THE BASTARD!
View attachment 344684

Your stupidity knows no bounds does it.

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Do you just enjoy displaying your lack of intelligence and cluelessness?

Or do you believe whites and cops should be murdered for 9 unarmed blacks killed in 10 million arrests?

Go ahead, challenge me on those facts and I'll own you as I always do.
There are extremes on both ends and they are struggling for power, not peaceful co-existence. I worked with cops for a number of years. They are basically fair minded and they have tough jobs. I respect them.
You're fighting a person who exists only in your mind.

P.S. BLACK LIVES DO MATTER!!!!

Those are LEADERS saying those things about whites and police YOU MORON!

You are embracing a movement that is ON RECORD hating police and whites.

Do you want to defund the police? That's what the racists in this shit organization want! Its on their website if you were smart enough to check.

Jesus Christ how can you be so stupid?

ALL LIVES MATTER not just racist blacks in BLM!
No shit all lives matter I’m so sick of hearing that ignorant and transparent retort. You obviously don’t care to take the time to try to understand what’s going on with the BLM movement so continue to live in ignorance and bitch about it, that’s your choice.

I've quoted their racist leaders and sighted their website.

Other than sheer stupidity and ignorance what have you proven other than your lack of basic knowledge about this racist hate group?
Racist?

Do you need a map? Calling whites sub human is racist genius.

You think they are targeting and feeling superior to a marginalized Minority group?
They definitely spew hate. Hate towards the injustice they are fighting against. That’s for sure. Some take it too far, I agree. It still seems like you’re missing the message

No. Racism towards whites and hate towards cops. Unlike your clueless ass I've actually quoted their leaders. I've shown their website where they want to defund cops. You've got NOTHING but empty promises to back up your fantasy claim.

Either you are the biggest liar I've seen in a while or you're just a flat out racist. Their ACTIONS not the words you spew are how they are judged.
So I’m either a liar or a racist huh? That’s an interesting analysis. Don’t know why I would waste my time explaining my case to somebody so narrow minded. How about you just go on assuming both and carry on dismissing everything I say
:desk:

2 corinthians told the chosen one to hold it backwards & upside down for that stellar photo op....

View attachment 345431

:113:
It still blows my mind that he thought that standing there with someone's Bible and a stern look on his face was going to accomplish something.

I wonder what the goal was. I wonder what his staff was thinking when they saw him doing that.
they thought it would trigger the Left and start a big fight and his supporters would love it. As the Left bitched about Trump being at church with a bible they could make that the debate and fight back by calling the Left unhinged and focusing on meaningless stuff as communities burn. These are the divisive little fires that Trump lites all the time. It’s how he diverts the heat of bad press to a different fight that he feels better about fighting. Usually from serious stuff to petty stuff in his wheel house.
This is a moment in which the country needs a leader with great, sincere empathy.

None to be found in this White House.

President Trump cares a lot about America, that much is clear.
I think he cares about himself and tries to wrap himself on the flag to pander to his supporters. If he truly cared about America he would at least try to represent ALL of America and not only the 30% that support him while demonizing the rest.
If you include eligible voters who didn't vote, only about 26% of eligible voters actually voted for him in 2016.

So he figures that's all he needs to pander to. He may be right, we'll see. But he doesn't give a shit about the rest.

Speaking out against burning churches is not pandering to 26% of the country.
Yes, that would be one issue among many.

Exceptions prove the rule.

Your anti-Trump hate and anger are making you see completely reasonable acts, is an insanely dark light.
You’re being dishonest thinking this issue was simply a church visit... it was everything that surrounded the visit

What exactly, is "surrounding" Trump's visit to the Church, that is sooooo terrible to justify your hysteria?

how about this cartoon boy:

Breaking|Jun 2, 2020,12:25pm EDT
Before Trump's Photo-Op, Police Forcibly Removed Priest From Church Grounds
Tommy BeerForbes Staff
Business

TOPLINE

Rev. Gini Gerbasi, who serves as rector at a neighboring church, said armored police forcibly removed her and other priests from the patio of Saint John's Episcopal Church, shortly before President Trump was photographed in front of Saint John's holding a bible.

At approximately 6:40 pm, police suddenly began to expel peaceful demonstrators from the park, firing tear gas and flash grenades to disperse the crowd.

Gerbasi said that a short time later, police in riot gear started "pushing on to the patio of St. John's," and that people around her began crying out in pain, claiming to be shot with non-lethal projectiles.

"I'm there in my little pink sweater in my collar, my gray hair up in a ponytail, my reading glasses on," said Gerbas, as she and others were forced to flee the scene.

he didn't give a damn about the church.

You had a choice between unifying around an anti-burning church message

or attacking the President.

YOu choose to be divisive.

Nothing will ever please you. YOu are full of hate and anger.

it was a photo op.

i'm attacking yer chosen one for gassing american citizens, flashbanging american citizens, on american soil - who WERE PEACEFULLY protesting & exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to do so.

he didn't go inside. he held that bible upside down, & backwards & admitted it wasn't even his.

he's not religious. he never was. never will be.

& he was playing to the evangelisticals because he knows he's starting to lose some of them. besides the fucking racist POS, he needs the bible thumpers to
vote for him.

1. It was a photo op. One about NOT BURNING CHURCHES. You are attacking him for it.

2. If he had not cleared a protest before hand, would you be supporting his message? LOL!!! You are so full of hate, that you can't support a message of DON'T BURN CHURCHES. Indeed, you can't even just let it pass.

3. His lack of personal religion is irrelevant to this "issue". You don't have to be religious to be against BURNING CHURCHES.

4. Being ANTI-BURNING CHURCHES, is not an evangelical issue. It is something everyone can support. It is just the type of simple, unifying message that a President should give, during a time of civil unrest. You are the one making an issue out of this.

5. Shove your wacism up your ass, fucktard.

^
1. It was a photo op. One about NOT BURNING CHURCHES. You are attacking him for it.

a photo op for his campaign. by using the pomp & circumstance, but not using the reality behind the scenes that got him there....

typical of a snake oil salesman.

if he cared about places of worship - he wouldn't have bombed that mosque in iran that was directly against the geneva convention.

2. If he had not cleared a protest before hand, ...

you mean by gassing & flashbanging PEACEFUL PROTESTERS NOT INVOLVED AT ALL WITH THAT CHURCH BURNING.

would you be supporting his message?

that wasn't his message. his message was for the thumpers to still vote for him come november - cause he needs them bigley.

LOL!!! You are so full of hate, that you can't support a message of DON'T BURN CHURCHES. Indeed, you can't even just let it pass.

you are so full of adoration for yer chosen one, that you are giving donny a huuuuuuuuuuge pass as he took a shit all over the 1st amendment.

3. His lack of personal religion is irrelevant to this "issue". You don't have to be religious to be against BURNING CHURCHES.

sure it is. it was just a show & nothing more. a means to an end. he's a fucking hypocrite & doesn't care about ANY place of worship. see my reply re: #1

4. Being ANTI-BURNING CHURCHES, is not an evangelical issue.

not exclusively, no. but this time, it was ... for the chosen one.

It is something everyone can support.

yep, for real reasons. not for a photo op.

It is just the type of simple, unifying message that a President should give, during a time of civil unrest.

yep. except that photo op did not involve any civil unrest.

& when it was done with violence on the chosen one's part - against peaceful protesters, so his base would get a hard on for him - it sickens those who saw it for what it was.

You are the one making an issue out of this.

donny's answer to clear the way for his photo op by gassing & flash banging peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional right to free speech & peaceful assembly to petition grievences against the gov'ment is one hell of an issue.

lol.... ^^^ TRIGGERED ^^^

1. Your assumptions about his motives are noted. I already addressed your side's impressive ability to come up with "Reasons" for your division.

2. He is not religious, but he is against burning churches. That you find that hard to believe, is just you being bat shit crazy.

3. Telling a race baiting asshole to shove their wacism up their ass, is not being triggered, it is a normal and healthy response, you fucking asshole.

4. Also, fuck you, you piece of shit.

i've watched donny in action for 40 years. i know exactly of which i speak. he was NEVER interested in church burnings until now.

if he has a history of speaking out when it's happened in the past - you would have a point. he never did, so the only point you are making is how you will adore him until the day he croaks.

oh ya.... you are SO triggered.

He wasn't President before. It was not his job to address them before. Who would care what some real estate guy from New York City has to say about some church arson?

I am not triggered. You called me a name, so I called you names back. Your confusion about how that works is just you being a stupid whore. FUCK OFF.

he spoke out about many issues. including 9/11 & invading iraq when he was just the manwhore of NYC.

you are always triggered, CB.

Your expectation that you should be able to call me names and still get civil discourse from me,

is you being a piece of shit.

YOU replied to me FIRST on this thread.

YOU called ME a name FIRST on this thread.

MY point stands.

YOU are triggered.

As fairly normal for a lib, you are such an asshole, you do it, without even realizing that you do it.

I don't care. I'm not giving you a pass, because you are so fucking stupid, that you don't even realize what a fucking asshole you are.

Stupidity is not an excuse for you being asshole.

That is not triggered, you fucking moron, that is me giving you the treatment that you have earned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1591653883837.jpeg

I know you would be silent if Trump sucked the irs on you for being a liberal. I mean you were silent when Obama did it to conservatives.

That asshole Obama didn't have the courage to use federal troops to stop the race riots while he was President. He encouraged the riots so the question is moot.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you didn't mean anything by your words.
I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

The quote was total nonsense, president Trump is the most pro freedom president we have had in ages.

Meanwhile Antifa is attacking people on our streets for political goals. You should take note who are the fascist, and who is on the side of Americans and freedom in the equation. Anyone with IQ over 65 has realized it a long time ago.
Fascists just want power. They've only got one "side" -- their own. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye? I believe there is truth in the quote I put up. It says IT IS HOW IT WILL START. I offered it as a warning, not an accusation. There are dark forces at work in our country and it is our job as fair minded citizens who love our country to continue to stand for freedom and equality for ALL our people, to show decency and respect for all human beings.

My feelings toward Trump aren't as extreme and as hypercritical as a lot of the posters here; I try to see both sides and judge each incident on its own merits. But there IS, imo, an undercurrent here of militarism and an unwillingness to welcome a dialogue with his people who obviously have a BIG issue they want heard. What was Trump's reaction to the peaceful protests of Colin Kaepernick? Remember? FIRE THE BASTARD!
View attachment 344684

Your stupidity knows no bounds does it.

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Do you just enjoy displaying your lack of intelligence and cluelessness?

Or do you believe whites and cops should be murdered for 9 unarmed blacks killed in 10 million arrests?

Go ahead, challenge me on those facts and I'll own you as I always do.
There are extremes on both ends and they are struggling for power, not peaceful co-existence. I worked with cops for a number of years. They are basically fair minded and they have tough jobs. I respect them.
You're fighting a person who exists only in your mind.

P.S. BLACK LIVES DO MATTER!!!!

Those are LEADERS saying those things about whites and police YOU MORON!

You are embracing a movement that is ON RECORD hating police and whites.

Do you want to defund the police? That's what the racists in this shit organization want! Its on their website if you were smart enough to check.

Jesus Christ how can you be so stupid?

ALL LIVES MATTER not just racist blacks in BLM!
No shit all lives matter I’m so sick of hearing that ignorant and transparent retort. You obviously don’t care to take the time to try to understand what’s going on with the BLM movement so continue to live in ignorance and bitch about it, that’s your choice.

I've quoted their racist leaders and sighted their website.

Other than sheer stupidity and ignorance what have you proven other than your lack of basic knowledge about this racist hate group?
Racist?

Do you need a map? Calling whites sub human is racist genius.

You think they are targeting and feeling superior to a marginalized Minority group?
They definitely spew hate. Hate towards the injustice they are fighting against. That’s for sure. Some take it too far, I agree. It still seems like you’re missing the message

No. Racism towards whites and hate towards cops. Unlike your clueless ass I've actually quoted their leaders. I've shown their website where they want to defund cops. You've got NOTHING but empty promises to back up your fantasy claim.

Either you are the biggest liar I've seen in a while or you're just a flat out racist. Their ACTIONS not the words you spew are how they are judged.
So I’m either a liar or a racist huh? That’s an interesting analysis. Don’t know why I would waste my time explaining my case to somebody so narrow minded. How about you just go on assuming both and carry on dismissing everything I say
:desk:

2 corinthians told the chosen one to hold it backwards & upside down for that stellar photo op....

View attachment 345431

:113:
It still blows my mind that he thought that standing there with someone's Bible and a stern look on his face was going to accomplish something.

I wonder what the goal was. I wonder what his staff was thinking when they saw him doing that.
they thought it would trigger the Left and start a big fight and his supporters would love it. As the Left bitched about Trump being at church with a bible they could make that the debate and fight back by calling the Left unhinged and focusing on meaningless stuff as communities burn. These are the divisive little fires that Trump lites all the time. It’s how he diverts the heat of bad press to a different fight that he feels better about fighting. Usually from serious stuff to petty stuff in his wheel house.
This is a moment in which the country needs a leader with great, sincere empathy.

None to be found in this White House.

President Trump cares a lot about America, that much is clear.
I think he cares about himself and tries to wrap himself on the flag to pander to his supporters. If he truly cared about America he would at least try to represent ALL of America and not only the 30% that support him while demonizing the rest.
If you include eligible voters who didn't vote, only about 26% of eligible voters actually voted for him in 2016.

So he figures that's all he needs to pander to. He may be right, we'll see. But he doesn't give a shit about the rest.

Speaking out against burning churches is not pandering to 26% of the country.
Yes, that would be one issue among many.

Exceptions prove the rule.

Your anti-Trump hate and anger are making you see completely reasonable acts, is an insanely dark light.
You’re being dishonest thinking this issue was simply a church visit... it was everything that surrounded the visit

What exactly, is "surrounding" Trump's visit to the Church, that is sooooo terrible to justify your hysteria?

how about this cartoon boy:

Breaking|Jun 2, 2020,12:25pm EDT
Tommy BeerForbes Staff
Business

TOPLINE

Rev. Gini Gerbasi, who serves as rector at a neighboring church, said armored police forcibly removed her and other priests from the patio of Saint John's Episcopal Church, shortly before President Trump was photographed in front of Saint John's holding a bible.

At approximately 6:40 pm, police suddenly began to expel peaceful demonstrators from the park, firing tear gas and flash grenades to disperse the crowd.

Gerbasi said that a short time later, police in riot gear started "pushing on to the patio of St. John's," and that people around her began crying out in pain, claiming to be shot with non-lethal projectiles.

"I'm there in my little pink sweater in my collar, my gray hair up in a ponytail, my reading glasses on," said Gerbas, as she and others were forced to flee the scene.

he didn't give a damn about the church.

You had a choice between unifying around an anti-burning church message

or attacking the President.

YOu choose to be divisive.

Nothing will ever please you. YOu are full of hate and anger.

it was a photo op.

i'm attacking yer chosen one for gassing american citizens, flashbanging american citizens, on american soil - who WERE PEACEFULLY protesting & exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to do so.

he didn't go inside. he held that bible upside down, & backwards & admitted it wasn't even his.

he's not religious. he never was. never will be.

& he was playing to the evangelisticals because he knows he's starting to lose some of them. besides the fucking racist POS, he needs the bible thumpers to
vote for him.

2. If he had not cleared a protest before hand, would you be supporting his message? LOL!!! You are so full of hate, that you can't support a message of DON'T BURN CHURCHES. Indeed, you can't even just let it pass.

4. Being ANTI-BURNING CHURCHES, is not an evangelical issue. It is something everyone can support. It is just the type of simple, unifying message that a President should give, during a time of civil unrest. You are the one making an issue out of this.

^

a photo op for his campaign. by using the pomp & circumstance, but not using the reality behind the scenes that got him there....

typical of a snake oil salesman.

if he cared about places of worship - he wouldn't have bombed that mosque in iran that was directly against the geneva convention.

2. If he had not cleared a protest before hand, ...

you mean by gassing & flashbanging PEACEFUL PROTESTERS NOT INVOLVED AT ALL WITH THAT CHURCH BURNING.

would you be supporting his message?

that wasn't his message. his message was for the thumpers to still vote for him come november - cause he needs them bigley.

LOL!!! You are so full of hate, that you can't support a message of DON'T BURN CHURCHES. Indeed, you can't even just let it pass.

you are so full of adoration for yer chosen one, that you are giving donny a huuuuuuuuuuge pass as he took a shit all over the 1st amendment.

sure it is. it was just a show & nothing more. a means to an end. he's a fucking hypocrite & doesn't care about ANY place of worship. see my reply re: #1

4. Being ANTI-BURNING CHURCHES, is not an evangelical issue.

not exclusively, no. but this time, it was ... for the chosen one.

It is something everyone can support.

yep, for real reasons. not for a photo op.

It is just the type of simple, unifying message that a President should give, during a time of civil unrest.

yep. except that photo op did not involve any civil unrest.

& when it was done with violence on the chosen one's part - against peaceful protesters, so his base would get a hard on for him - it sickens those who saw it for what it was.

You are the one making an issue out of this.

donny's answer to clear the way for his photo op by gassing & flash banging peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional right to free speech & peaceful assembly to petition grievences against the gov'ment is one hell of an issue.

lol.... ^^^ TRIGGERED ^^^

1. Your assumptions about his motives are noted. I already addressed your side's impressive ability to come up with "Reasons" for your division.

2. He is not religious, but he is against burning churches. That you find that hard to believe, is just you being bat shit crazy.

3. Telling a race baiting asshole to shove their wacism up their ass, is not being triggered, it is a normal and healthy response, you fucking asshole.

4. Also, fuck you, you piece of shit.

i've watched donny in action for 40 years. i know exactly of which i speak. he was NEVER interested in church burnings until now.

if he has a history of speaking out when it's happened in the past - you would have a point. he never did, so the only point you are making is how you will adore him until the day he croaks.

oh ya.... you are SO triggered.

He wasn't President before. It was not his job to address them before. Who would care what some real estate guy from New York City has to say about some church arson?

I am not triggered. You called me a name, so I called you names back. Your confusion about how that works is just you being a stupid whore. FUCK OFF.

he spoke out about many issues. including 9/11 & invading iraq when he was just the manwhore of NYC.

you are always triggered, CB.

Your expectation that you should be able to call me names and still get civil discourse from me,

is you being a piece of shit.

YOU replied to me FIRST on this thread.

YOU called ME a name FIRST on this thread.

MY point stands.

YOU are triggered.

As fairly normal for a lib, you are such an asshole, you do it, without even realizing that you do it.

I don't care. I'm not giving you a pass, because you are so fucking stupid, that you don't even realize what a fucking asshole you are.

Stupidity is not an excuse for you being asshole.

That is not triggered, you fucking moron, that is me giving you the treatment that you have earned.
Your post absolutely displays you being triggered. You can’t restrain yourself from profanity and petty insults. That’s text book trigger. Sorry.

No, it is not. "Triggered" implies an emotional reaction to something relatively innocent.

Being insulted by an asshole and insulting the said asshole(s) back, appropriately, is not being triggered.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

drama queen.jpg

better?

Forum List

Back