President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I bet Republicans would much rather Romney leave the party than Trump. Forcing the RINOs out might be the best way to move forward.

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany criticized Sen. Mitt Romney's decision to march with Black Lives Matter demonstrators in Washington, D.C., over the weekend....The Republican from Utah said he was marching "to make sure that people understand that Black Lives Matter."---

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Monday that the White House has no regrets about how federal law enforcement forcibly cleared protesters from Lafayette Square the week prior....McEnany defended the decision by the U.S. Park Police to use chemical agents to clear protesters from the park outside the White House, claiming police issued three warnings before doing so and that protesters hurled projectiles at law enforcement officers.---

She is a piece of Trump filth. Romney was right to participate in a peaceful protest. The federal government attacked peaceful protestors and should be held accountable when Democrats take over. McEnany needs a good slap in the head.
Do smart, strong women always trigger you?

No, my story is not out of date. Minorities still clearly face racism.
It IS out of date. What schools are being integrated now? What school would allow the kind of behavior towards a racial minority you describe?
If you can't even post without lying and obfuscating you really aren't worth my effort, are you?

How would you like to have to walk past a statue honoring someone that fought to keep your ancestors in slavery every time you went to the courthouse to pay your taxes?
The same way I feel walking past the statue of some Confederate figure who shot and killed
Union soldiers trying to stamp out slavery, possibly even an ancestor of mine....I really don't give it a thought.

People have to be taught to react to these racist dog whistles. I don't play those games and as far as I'm concerned Robert E. Lee is a historical figure, nothing more. It stirs no animus in me.

No, my story is not out of date. Minorities still clearly face racism.
It IS out of date. What schools are being integrated now? What school would allow the kind of behavior towards a racial minority you describe?
If you can't even post without lying and obfuscating you really aren't worth my effort, are you?

How would you like to have to walk past a statue honoring someone that fought to keep your ancestors in slavery every time you went to the courthouse to pay your taxes?
The same way I feel walking past the statue of some Confederate figure who shot and killed
Union soldiers trying to stamp out slavery, possibly even an ancestor of mine....I really don't give it a thought.

People have to be taught to react to these racist dog whistles. I don't play those games and as far as I'm concerned Robert E. Lee is a historical figure, nothing more. It stirs no animus in me.

"They have to be taught".....I don't need to say any more.

You paraphrased the Bishops words to make it sound more inflammatory that it really was, that’s not honest. And she has every right to express concerns that she sees from working with communities. I can’t think of many other people outside of teachers, social workers and church folk who actually associate hands on with members of communities. People of all political backgrounds, ages, races etc.
The Bishop's words were just as inflammatory as they were. I made up nothing.
Her rhetoric was right out of the mouths of Black Lives Matter radicals. Poll: 57 percent have negative view of Black Lives Matter movement
Her words are divisive...not healing. You and your friends are the ones out of step.

To many she is stating the obvious. I don’t know why you put yourself in a position to deny that there is a racism problem in this country.
There is a racial problem but I don't see it as racism, per se. You can't point to any laws, governmental policies or white favortism in ANY walk of life that hasn't already been addressed through legislation or otherwise.

In the military, in schools, in the court, or wherever. We have blacks in positions of leadership in all levels of government. If you can think of a single aspect of American life where blacks have been shut out or
forbidden to participate I'd like to hear about it.
Our schools have made diversity a religion in and of itself.

Racism is a terrible thing that perpetuates hate and injustice but that doesn't mean with regard to white
people only! Nobody has a monopoly on racist hate.

I’ve heard the narrative trying to flip it around and blame blacks and minorities for it
Minorities are not immune from racist thinking but everyone, to one degree or another, is responsible
for our toxic dysfunction.

Ive seen the excuses for cops that abuse their power, and I really don’t understand why people choose to fight about it.
Bad apple cops should be weeded out. That's clear after the whole
George Floyd thing, if not before.

The problems are obvious... we should be spending our time working on solutions not arguing whether the problems actually exists. I mean look at yourself... your attacking the leaders of the church, and why? Because they were critIcal of Trump. Are you that deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t take criticism of an obviously very flawed guy?
My criticisms have been for the biased rhetoric I've heard from Episcopal clergy that perpetuates
racism and pretends (or maybe stupidly believes) they are solving a problem, not creating more hate.
Miriam Budde literally preaches hate from the pulpit though I'm sure she doesn't realize it.

If you want to attack Trump be my guest. That's not what I care about primarily. Your unreasoning hate only makes him stronger and makes his followers more determined to back him.
As long as the democrats put up opposition of the quality (ahem) of Hillary and Joe Biden and we stay out of wars and our economy continues to thrive I'll vote for the flawed rude guy.

You'll never dislodge Trump because your hate demands it. Give people something to vote FOR....not AGAINST.
This moment in time isn’t going to change with the news cycle. It’s going to last for a while. You seem to be dismissing
It as partisan rhetoric and not really listening. I hope at some point during this movement you will take off the jersey and actually pay attention to what’s being said. Actually see the history and the evolution of how our institutions have treated black people. Put aside the knee jerk reactions and actually consider that these millions of people in the streets are there for a reason an not just playing a partisan game to gain power. Yes they are going to be pissed and hyperbolic and you are going to feel attacked but there is something real that they are pleading for, please try to at least understand it before you so adamantly decide it is phony. That’s really all I have left to say to you. I appreciate you turning the page and moving from the insult banter to a real discussion. Good day.

I bet Republicans would much rather Romney leave the party than Trump. Forcing the RINOs out might be the best way to move forward.

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany criticized Sen. Mitt Romney's decision to march with Black Lives Matter demonstrators in Washington, D.C., over the weekend....The Republican from Utah said he was marching "to make sure that people understand that Black Lives Matter."---

---White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Monday that the White House has no regrets about how federal law enforcement forcibly cleared protesters from Lafayette Square the week prior....McEnany defended the decision by the U.S. Park Police to use chemical agents to clear protesters from the park outside the White House, claiming police issued three warnings before doing so and that protesters hurled projectiles at law enforcement officers.---

She is a piece of Trump filth. Romney was right to participate in a peaceful protest. The federal government attacked peaceful protestors and should be held accountable when Democrats take over. McEnany needs a good slap in the head.
Do smart, strong women always trigger you?

She is neither smart nor strong. Smart, strong people are not congenitial liars. Apparently journalists who tell the truth trigger you.

But you had to attack him. You couldn't give unity a nod, not for one second.
"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

:laugh:

From a Trump supporter. Correct. What part of that is confusing to you?

You people are divisive. Not us, not Trump.

As this example shows to the nth degree.
Unity is a two way street.

Perhaps if you held the posters I quoted (and you deleted) accountable for their words with the same tenacity with which you complain about those who dare to criticize Trump, you could be taken seriously.

Right now, all you can really see is one side of this. Zero empathy, just like Trump.

I'm not asking you to disavow some list of anti-white racists before I accept your support on the controversial stance of NOT BURNING CHURCHES.

Rightwinger is actually quite racist against whites. Have I every shoved quotes from him in your face and demanded that you do "hold him accountable" for his misdeeds?

You have choices and you make them, and then find reasons for them afterwards.

Your side is choosing to tear America apart.

People are dying in the streets and you are continuing to refuse to unite on ANYTHING.

You do realize that this will only get worse, if you continue to do more of the same, right?
Look at all that deflection.

You absolutely refuse to hold your side accountable. I'm not afraid to hold my side accountable.

You're not to be taken seriously.

No deflection. YOu made a point, and I addressed it seriously and honestly.

You are supporting division to the point that you can't support Trump on NOT BURNING CHURCHES.

Unity does not require complete agreement or satisfaction on all issues. If so, unity would never occur.
Holy shit Correll! You’re still on this burning churches narrative?! I addressed that yesterday and you ignored my points. The issue isn’t about a president taking a stance against burning churches. We are unified in being against burning churches. You know damn well what the issues are over with this situation. It’s being laid out for you over and over again. If you can’t have an honest debate then what the hell are you doing here? Trolling? Do better

Too late to walk it back, slade. He took the position and you libs attacked him.

Your excuses for your actions were noted.

YOu choose division and hate.
Whatever you are “noting” is all wrong. I’m not walking anything back, I’m correcting your spin. I’ve explained several times now what the problem is... and the problem is not standing up against burning churches. As I said before, at this point you are either intentionally trolling or not taking the time to listen to what’s being said in critique of Trump

You people can always find some excuse for your division and hate.

THe stated reasons are utter shit. Like your pretend concern about the Constitution. From people who would shit can the first and second amendments in a heartbeat, if they could, and suddenly we are supposed to pretend to take your concern for the Constitution seriously?

LOL!!!!

You are so full of hate, that you can't even support DON'T BURN CHURCHES, if the message comes from the other side.
Wow, changing the subject again?! I haven’t said a word about the constitution. Are you unable to follow the debate or are you that desperate that you need to fling in random subjects to the debate. Come on... do better.

Also, I literally just wrote that we are unified in being against burning churches so your last line there is a complete lie

A lot of you have said a lot of shit, about your "Reasons" for attacking the President on this issue.

I've challenged all of you on your stated reasons and none of you have been able to defend your stated reasons.

You don't gas people to create a photo op.

Yeah, you said that before. I asked you, if it were not for the clearing of the protesters, would you have supported the President, and you did not respond.

Because, like all your people's stated reasons, it is pure bullshit.

I did respond. I clearly stated that if he had actually been leaving a church service I would have gave him a pass.

I'm not impressed by someone using something as a photo op he never supports under any other circumstance.

Your pretense of conflating church attendance with not wanting to see churches burn, is not credible.

YOur stated excuses for your division, are obvious bullshit and you are not fooling anyone.

You can complain all you want but the photo op went over very poorly. It wasn't believable.

You people had the choice of support NOT BURNING CHURCHES, OPPOSING NOT BURNING CHURCHES, or LETTING IT PASS QUIETLY.

You choose, OPPOSE AND DIVIDE.

That is on you.
From now on every time i see you recycling this tired talking point about opposing the Burning of churches which I already explained Was not what people have a problem with, I’m going to simply point out that you’re being a TROLL TROLL TROLL

Except I am not trolling. I have asked ever liberal who has attacked the President on this issue, whether, if their stated reason was NOT there, if they would have supported the President's message.

ALL OF THEM except you, did not answer at all. ONly you stated that in that case, you would support the President.

They did that, because their stated reasons were bullshit. THey choose to oppose the President, because they want to divide America.

I am not the one trolling. They are.
That’s not true, I believe this other poster you are talking to made a similar comment right after mine saying that had trump actually gone to a church service or been praying with people from the church he wouldn’t have had a problem with what happened

Nope. He said he would not have a problem with Trump carrying a bible to a church service. He tricked you.

He could not bring himself to say, that he would support the President, EVEN IF HIS STATED REASON FOR OPPOSING HIM, WAS REMOVED.

That is my point. FOr the vast majority of people, what the President says is irrelevant. They are already either for him, or against him.

The sides have been divided, long before Trump was President. This has nothing to do with anything he says or does.

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

Perhaps if you held the posters I quoted (and you deleted) accountable for their words with the same tenacity with which you complain about those who dare to criticize Trump, you could be taken seriously.

Right now, all you can really see is one side of this. Zero empathy, just like Trump.

I'm not asking you to disavow some list of anti-white racists before I accept your support on the controversial stance of NOT BURNING CHURCHES.

Rightwinger is actually quite racist against whites. Have I every shoved quotes from him in your face and demanded that you do "hold him accountable" for his misdeeds?

People are dying in the streets and you are continuing to refuse to unite on ANYTHING.

You do realize that this will only get worse, if you continue to do more of the same, right?

You absolutely refuse to hold your side accountable. I'm not afraid to hold my side accountable.

You are supporting division to the point that you can't support Trump on NOT BURNING CHURCHES.

Unity does not require complete agreement or satisfaction on all issues. If so, unity would never occur.
Holy shit Correll! You’re still on this burning churches narrative?! I addressed that yesterday and you ignored my points. The issue isn’t about a president taking a stance against burning churches. We are unified in being against burning churches. You know damn well what the issues are over with this situation. It’s being laid out for you over and over again. If you can’t have an honest debate then what the hell are you doing here? Trolling? Do better

Too late to walk it back, slade. He took the position and you libs attacked him.

Whatever you are “noting” is all wrong. I’m not walking anything back, I’m correcting your spin. I’ve explained several times now what the problem is... and the problem is not standing up against burning churches. As I said before, at this point you are either intentionally trolling or not taking the time to listen to what’s being said in critique of Trump

THe stated reasons are utter shit. Like your pretend concern about the Constitution. From people who would shit can the first and second amendments in a heartbeat, if they could, and suddenly we are supposed to pretend to take your concern for the Constitution seriously?

LOL!!!!

You are so full of hate, that you can't even support DON'T BURN CHURCHES, if the message comes from the other side.
Wow, changing the subject again?! I haven’t said a word about the constitution. Are you unable to follow the debate or are you that desperate that you need to fling in random subjects to the debate. Come on... do better.

Also, I literally just wrote that we are unified in being against burning churches so your last line there is a complete lie

A lot of you have said a lot of shit, about your "Reasons" for attacking the President on this issue.

I've challenged all of you on your stated reasons and none of you have been able to defend your stated reasons.

Yeah, you said that before. I asked you, if it were not for the clearing of the protesters, would you have supported the President, and you did not respond.

I did respond. I clearly stated that if he had actually been leaving a church service I would have gave him a pass.

I'm not impressed by someone using something as a photo op he never supports under any other circumstance.

Your pretense of conflating church attendance with not wanting to see churches burn, is not credible.

YOur stated excuses for your division, are obvious bullshit and you are not fooling anyone.

You can complain all you want but the photo op went over very poorly. It wasn't believable.

You people had the choice of support NOT BURNING CHURCHES, OPPOSING NOT BURNING CHURCHES, or LETTING IT PASS QUIETLY.

That is on you.
From now on every time i see you recycling this tired talking point about opposing the Burning of churches which I already explained Was not what people have a problem with, I’m going to simply point out that you’re being a TROLL TROLL TROLL

Except I am not trolling. I have asked ever liberal who has attacked the President on this issue, whether, if their stated reason was NOT there, if they would have supported the President's message.

ALL OF THEM except you, did not answer at all. ONly you stated that in that case, you would support the President.

They did that, because their stated reasons were bullshit. THey choose to oppose the President, because they want to divide America.

That’s not true, I believe this other poster you are talking to made a similar comment right after mine saying that had trump actually gone to a church service or been praying with people from the church he wouldn’t have had a problem with what happened

Nope. He said he would not have a problem with Trump carrying a bible to a church service. He tricked you.

He could not bring himself to say, that he would support the President, EVEN IF HIS STATED REASON FOR OPPOSING HIM, WAS REMOVED.

That is my point. FOr the vast majority of people, what the President says is irrelevant. They are already either for him, or against him.

The sides have been divided, long before Trump was President. This has nothing to do with anything he says or does.
I don’t blame him, I’m in the same boat. I really wanted Trump to do well. I used to post here to Dems to give him a chance and be a respectable opposition after he was elected.... but then fake lie after lie and the barrage of trolling and bullying and the degradation of our government at the highest levels. So I don’t trust him and I don’t support him and I’d love to see him out. I imagine millions of people agree. We are pat the point of giving him a chance and showing him support. He blew that a long time ago. And just because I feel that way does not make my critiques of him invalid. The things i criticize him actually happen

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

Mine was a general "I'm not going to support him".

I stated I supported him when he claimed he was going to remove the troops from Syria. He lied so I have no interest in supporting him.

“Goal” isn’t the right word but I’d love to see us honestly communicate about differences instead of acting like children playing a rubber and glue game. We were and always will be divided politically. We live in a democracy, a melting pot of different ideas. But the way we address these issues used to be much more civilized.

I don't know if that was true. What I recall, before Trump is a lot of people like you, calling people like me names, and just getting away with it, winning arguments, winning elections, setting policy, ruining people's lives.

The reason Trump exploded, is not because he said anything all that clever. But because there was a large group of people, who had been wanting some one to speak out for us, for a long time.

That is not going to change if/when Trump is gone. We will still be here, and people like you, will still be calling us names and using that power, to destroy us, to set policy, to fuck us over in so many ways.
That’s not True at all. Prior to Obama the Right had the White House for 8 years. During Obama the right won
back both the house and senate. You’re not being honest/accurate

And Bush stayed out of the CUlture Wars. He let people like Playtime call him and/or his supporters names and he took the high road.

We were not united. We were just as divided then as we are now. It just seemed like less to you, because there was no push back to your sides assaults.
There are always going to be people attacking and insulting, but presidents should take the high road. Presidents should pursue discourse at a higher level and block out the noise. Trump engages with it and makes that kind of garbage the national debate. It takes use nowhere except to a deeper division. No we are not just as divided as we were before trump. This is a whole new level and the stagnation and anger that it has and will cause is astounding

Before Trump, republicans would try to engage in debates, and people like playtime would smear them as racist.

If everyone "takes the highroad" these constant repeated smears create the illusion of credibility, since they are not challenged, thought the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as propaganda.

For one limited example, how what you suggest, does not work.

Policies were set, based on "debates" like that. People would pay the price, because their interests were not represented, because those that were trying were shouted down by race baiters shouting "Racist".

It might have seemed better to you, but only because you agree(d) with the policies that were shoved though in that way.
There are always going to be wingnuts yelling Racist, sexist, communist, yada yada yada. That’s a childish way to conduct yourself. Not something to aspire to. I’d speak out against somebody calling somebody racist over a policy position that isn’t racist. Just as I speak out over the childish insult tactics that Trump plays. One doesn’t excuse the other.

But if that’s the stuff you want to aspire to because you think it’s effective then go right ahead. Seems to me that people like playtime are in your head. You’re giving them too much power.

Your pretense that it is just a few "wingnuts" is not credible.

It is constant theme of civil discourse and constantly injected into the Conventional Wisdom from propaganda outlets in Media, pop culture, education, ect. ect.

And it is tearing this nation apart. Ignoring it, would be like ignoring gangrene in your foot.
I see it as wingnuts and media/political hyperbole. But you obviously have a higher sensitivity and focus on it. That’s fine. But how does partaking in that which you just said is tearing our country apart help things?

You can’t make the case that the rhetoric is tearing us apart and then in the next breath justify doing the same thing because “they did it first”... makes no sense

You don't see any difference between falsely calling someone a racist, and truly calling someone an asshole?

If someone calls me a "racist", he pissed me off and convinces any minority that believes him, that I, and people like me, are to be feared and hated (see people dying in the streets).

If I call the person calling me that, an asshole, I am calling that person an asshole, and telling anyone listening, that believes me, that that person is an asshole and should not be trusted. Not that this is not setting large groups of people against each other. (see no one dying in the streets from this)
If somebody called me a racist I’d probably call them an asshole. That would be me being triggered and emotional and engaging in a lower level of discourse than I’d expect our elected officials and public leaders to act. Nobody’s perfect. I wouldn’t make excuses for calling the guy an asshole or deny that I was triggered. I’d just say he pissed me off but I shouldn’t have acted that way. Especially if kids were witness. That’s my tester of right and wrong. What would I teach kids to do. We should all hold ourselves to those standards

the funniest thing is, all i said was donny was incapable of empathy, not even to him- & he jumped in outa nowhere & called me a troll. now he's bitching & whining. AND i never called him a racist. i don't think ever - - - certainly not on this thread. i've called donny one based on his history - starting with the FACT that him & daddy drumpf got sued for housing discrimination back in the 70s... which of course correll has made excuses for his chosen one.... but i digress.

You lefties are such reflexive assholes, you don't even notice when you are being assholes.

I DON'T CARE. I DON'T GIVE YOU FUCKTARDS PASSES, BASED ON YOU BEING RETARDED.

This has been classic. An absolute, full-on meltdown by a Trumpster who chastises others for not being unified, who says THEY are being hateful and hysterical.

Freakin' Hall of Fame material here. Their true colors always shine through, sooner or later.

Calling people out for making divisive and false attacks on me and mine, does not conflict with my anti-division stance.

That you see it as a conflict is part of the problem. In you.

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

I don’t blame him, I’m in the same boat. I really wanted Trump to do well. I used to post here to Dems to give him a chance and be a respectable opposition after he was elected.... but then fake lie after lie and the barrage of trolling and bullying and the degradation of our government at the highest levels. So I don’t trust him and I don’t support him and I’d love to see him out. I imagine millions of people agree. We are pat the point of giving him a chance and showing him support. He blew that a long time ago. And just because I feel that way does not make my critiques of him invalid. The things i criticize him actually happen

Actually when you say that you are past giving him a chance, it does invalidate any criticism of him, based on current events.

Trump, for all you know, could very well being doing something right, and you would just assume he was not, and would just accept the bullshit lies, or allow yourself to be tricked,

like that way you thought that the other liberal would support Trump, if it was his bible. He ran a line a jive, right past you, and you fell for it, because you are blinded by partisan bitterness and division.

INdeed, for all you know, this could have been happening for quite some time, and I was just not there to point it out to you.

How long have they been lying to you, and you falling for it?

Team Trump never regrets anything

What is to regret? Many in the crowd were violent.

At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.
To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area.
As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. USPP officers and other assisting law enforcement partners did not use tear gas or OC Skat Shells to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.

A former St. John's minister, Gini Gerbasi, was among those attending to the protesters in front of the church when the police moved in.

"We were literally DRIVEN OFF of the St. John's, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear," she wrote in a Facebook post. "PEOPLE WERE HURT SO THAT [President Trump] COULD HAVE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH!!! HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STEP OVER THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEING TEAR GASSED!!!!"
Trump deciding to go over to the historical church that rioters attempted to burn to the ground, and of course this act being in defiance of the rioters who were still occupying the ground in which they thought they had controlled in defiance of the government or police that day, was definitely appropriate. A jesture of strength in the face of anarchy and chaos was exactly what America needed to see, and his holding up the bible in support of the freedom of religion in this country was also appropriate. No anti-American forces foreign or domestic shall seize control of this nation ever. Trump's actions were in jest of this thinking. When rioters tried to burn down the historical church, it was a direct action against our American traditions, and therefore a direct assault on the nation. MAGA.

This moment in time isn’t going to change with the news cycle. It’s going to last for a while. You seem to be dismissing
It as partisan rhetoric and not really listening.
The two main lies (America's systemic racism
and police hunt down and shoot blacks every day) will remain mostly dormant from the original BLM
radical rhetoric as it was before one single cop in Minneapolis set off the powder keg again.

You just have to look at how quickly these riots spread and the infrastructure that supported them to see
the pieces were already in place for violence and looting and the Justice Department has already announced
they have been "systemically" investigating the people behind the pawns in the streets.

I hope at some point during this movement you will take off the jersey and actually pay attention to what’s being said. Actually see the history and the evolution of how our institutions have treated black people.
I understand the black underclass is vast and easy pickings for the demagogues
to exploit their grievances, real or imagined.
History is one thing but I hope you yourself look around someday and see how the lie of "systemic
racism" has been dangled in front of weak minded people who, since the mid sixties, have received
unprecedented legal, civil, educational and governmental special attention and benefits for the one group in this country who have received so much.

Maybe they've needed more help due to racism but at some point the reality of racism vs. the legacy of it
have to sync up in the here and now. Not poor whites, not Asians, not Hispanics, who all have a legacy of
historical mistreatment have been so willingly disenfranchised as the black underclass has been.

Grossly overweight blacks with carts filled with sneakers, electronic gear, cheetos, designer shoes, etc. is what we mostly saw in New York, Minneapolis, Los Angeles "shopping" through smashed in store windows. Not any other ethnic contingent joined in (aside from a small number of admittedly white scum bags).

I'm willing to meet anyone halfway but the black underclass seems to find it easier to
dwell in darkness than move towards the light.
And I take no delight in noting this. It makes me feel uneasy. But the truth shouldn't be ignored because
it makes us feel slightly guilty....on the contrary that's when we should be discussing difficult subjects.

Put aside the knee jerk reactions and actually consider that these millions of people in the streets are there for a reason an not just playing a partisan game to gain power. Yes they are going to be pissed and hyperbolic and you are going to feel attacked but there is something real that they are pleading for, please try to at least understand it before you so adamantly decide it is phony. That’s really all I have left to say to you. I appreciate you turning the page and moving from the insult banter to a real discussion. Good day.
There's no telling how many people are still blocking traffic, such as in Portland again last night, because they passionately feel they are doing something good for society or because it's socially expected and they just enjoy imposing their will on innocent people who just want to get home to their families.

How is tormenting others increasing racial healing and understanding? Look deep inside yourself
and let me know.

Last edited:
"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

Actually when you say that you are past giving him a chance, it does invalidate any criticism of him, based on current events.

Trump, for all you know, could very well being doing something right, and you would just assume he was not, and would just accept the bullshit lies, or allow yourself to be tricked,

like that way you thought that the other liberal would support Trump, if it was his bible. He ran a line a jive, right past you, and you fell for it, because you are blinded by partisan bitterness and division.

INdeed, for all you know, this could have been happening for quite some time, and I was just not there to point it out to you.

I dont assume anything, I critique what I see. I don’t think everything the man does is evil. I’m sure he does plenty of things that I’m fine with. I’m past the point where I’m going to make an effort to publicly praise those things. If you ask me about an act of his and I think it was good then I’ll say that but I’m not going to rally for the Great Don. I see plenty more things on a regular basis that I find dishonest, absurd, and a reflection of poor leadership. So yes that’s my focus, yes I have bias, and yes my critiques can still be accurate and true

It as partisan rhetoric and not really listening.
The two main lies (America's systemic racism
and police hunt down and shoot blacks every day) will remain mostly dormant from the original BLM
radical rhetoric as it was before one single cop in Minneapolis set off the powder keg again.

You just have to look at how quickly these riots spread and the infrastructure that supported them to see
the pieces were already in place for violence and looting and the Justice Department has already announced
they have been "systemically" investigating the people behind the pawns in the streets.

I hope at some point during this movement you will take off the jersey and actually pay attention to what’s being said. Actually see the history and the evolution of how our institutions have treated black people.
I understand the black underclass is vast and easy pickings for the demagogues
to exploit their grievances, real or imagined.
History is one thing but I hope you yourself look around someday and see how the lie of "systemic
racism" has been dangled in front of weak minded people who, since the mid sixties, have received
unprecedented legal, civil, educational and governmental special attention and benefits for the one group in this country who have received so much.

Maybe they've needed more help due to racism but at some point the reality of racism vs. the legacy of it
have to sync up in the here and now. Not poor whites, not Asians, not Hispanics, who all have a legacy of
historical mistreatment have been so willingly disenfranchised as the black underclass has been.

Grossly overweight blacks with carts filled with sneakers, electronic gear, cheetos, designer shoes, etc. is what we mostly saw in New York, Minneapolis, Los Angeles "shopping" through smashed in store windows. Not any other ethnic contingent joined in (aside from a small number of admittedly white scum bags).

I'm willing to meet anyone halfway but the black underclass seems to find it easier to
dwell in darkness than move towards the light.
And I take no delight in noting this. It makes me feel uneasy. But the truth shouldn't be ignored because
it makes us feel slightly guilty....on the contrary that's when we should be discussing difficult subjects.

Put aside the knee jerk reactions and actually consider that these millions of people in the streets are there for a reason an not just playing a partisan game to gain power. Yes they are going to be pissed and hyperbolic and you are going to feel attacked but there is something real that they are pleading for, please try to at least understand it before you so adamantly decide it is phony. That’s really all I have left to say to you. I appreciate you turning the page and moving from the insult banter to a real discussion. Good day.
There's no telling how many people are still blocking traffic, such as in Portland again last night, because they passionately feel they are doing something good for society or because it's socially expected and they just enjoy imposing their will on innocent people who just want to get home to their families.

How is tormenting others increasing racial healing and understanding? Look deep inside yourself
and let me know.
Change this big only comes when people in power feel uncomfortable and are forced to act. That means be large, be loud, and be heard. I don’t support damage and violence and it’s unfortunate that that stuff happens but this movement is real and I think its gone beyond the breaking point.

You can only blame the black underclass for so long. At some point you need to work towards resolving the situation and that involves systemic change. I know that’s a buzz word for you but how else do you think change will happen and be accepted. You’re going to have to reflect on that which you defend and compromise just and BLM will need to reflect on their own and make changes. IMO the police need better training and stronger accountability. Communities need better education and public programs to reduce crime and promote employment and a healthier lifestyle.

There are good solutions out there if we can just get to talking about them. I’d bet we’d actually agree on most of them. The problem is we spend all are time with the stupid partisan fights about whether there’s a problem or not and whose fault it is and what terms are being used and who’s lying and manipulating for power. Let’s move past that noise

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

I dont assume anything, I critique what I see. I don’t think everything the man does is evil. I’m sure he does plenty of things that I’m fine with. I’m past the point where I’m going to make an effort to publicly praise those things. If you ask me about an act of his and I think it was good then I’ll say that but I’m not going to rally for the Great Don. I see plenty more things on a regular basis that I find dishonest, absurd, and a reflection of poor leadership. So yes that’s my focus, yes I have bias, and yes my critiques can still be accurate and true

So, no matter what Trump says or does, you are not open to hearing it, and it will never make a difference to you, because you will always oppose him, or possibly best case scenario, let it pass, that is the most he can hope for from you...

And that is my point. The division is not about Trump. YOu people have decided that no matter what he says or does, you oppose him.

The vast majority of the complaints made against him, are shit, made up after the fact to rationalize the deep bittern divide that PREDATES Trump.

Consider also, how the way you are, makes you such an easy mark for people to lie to, to tell you what you expect to hear, like that guy that said he would support Trump, going to church service.

How many times have you been tricked like that, without someone like me to point it out to you?

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

So, no matter what Trump says or does, you are not open to hearing it, and it will never make a difference to you, because you will always oppose him, or possibly best case scenario, let it pass, that is the most he can hope for from you...

And that is my point. The division is not about Trump. YOu people have decided that no matter what he says or does, you oppose him.

The vast majority of the complaints made against him, are shit, made up after the fact to rationalize the deep bittern divide that PREDATES Trump.

Consider also, how the way you are, makes you such an easy mark for people to lie to, to tell you what you expect to hear, like that guy that said he would support Trump, going to church service.

How many times have you been tricked like that, without someone like me to point it out to you?
I oppose him in general because I don’t trust him and I don’t think he is a good person. I literally just said that I have no problem taking actions case by case and judging whether I think those actions are good or not. Not everything is bad. In this case what he did was bad and embarrassing and another example for poor leadership.

I assume everything I hear is a lie and then I make my mind up based on what I know. You seem to be trying to drill down on this notion that I’m a puppet being played. Is that really the road you want to take this discussion down? Sounds pretty childish to me.

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

I oppose him in general because I don’t trust him and I don’t think he is a good person. I literally just said that I have no problem taking actions case by case and judging whether I think those actions are good or not. Not everything is bad. In this case what he did was bad and embarrassing and another example for poor leadership.

Do you believe that Trump said, in his Charlottesville response, that white supremacists were "very fine people"?

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

Do you believe that Trump said, in his Charlottesville response, that white supremacists were "very fine people"?
No he was talking about the statue protestors and trying to deflect some blame onto ANTIFA. Like most things instead of staying on the important message he makes statements like that to ignite partisan fights. Great example of how Trump fuels division and why I don’t support him. And yes many in the media and the left took that comment out of context and ran with it. I spoke out against that at first but then seeing how Trump responded, not clarifying, made me think he was wanting that fight. Rousing the racist tensions and infighting. Wouldn’t surprise me

"Unity"

From a Trumpster.

LOL!!!!

That is on you.

It might help if he quit calling people names like a 12 year old.

Forum List

Back