President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

58BC650D-8546-4037-B01A-4908A678C707.jpeg

I hold trump to a higher standard than I do the media. The media has always been hyperbolic garbage, that’s baked in. Our elected officials and especially our president don’t get free passes because the media spins. But as I said, once that narrative came out Trump could have easily clarified, or better yet shouldn’t have been trying to detract focus from the horrific killing of a young lady by White suprematists scum. The more I watch how he responded to that situation the more I saw him escalating instead of deescalating. It’s his ego. That’s how he is.

THe media is not spin. THey flat out lied, and it was a horrifically divisive lie.

Trump's behavior in that issue, was nearly perfect. Saying that Trump should have "clarified" to fix the media's lie, is not holding Trump to a higher standard, it is just choosing to side with your side, even when it is clearly in the wrong.

The division in our society, that you are supporting by being a part of, is tearing this country apart.

And is part of the same process that is killing people in the streets right now.

I've seen this coming for quite some time. When you call people "nazis" you are not trying to find a way to work together, but laying the moral justification for the use of violence.

Consider this. It will get worse. Much worse. How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your partisan agenda?
Trumps actions were far from perfect. A woman was killed by a white suprematists after a band of Nazis walked with torches down the streets chanting blood and soil. So when the president speaks speaks about that event he should stay on message and not conflate it with a statue protest to pick a fight with ANTIFA. Some people truly do see the fact that he deflected blame at that moment from the Nazis to change the subject and praise the statue protestors and blame ANTIFA as a racist act. they see it as a cover for the Nazis by minimizing their message. I don’t go that far but I understand the sentiment and Trump doubled down on it by how he then responded.

And I did then and do now correct people who say that he was calling the Nazis very fine people. That has become a dishonest propaganda slogan from the Left and there is no excuse for it

Why is it important to ignore the fact that Antifa was also violent or that some people who were there were there because of a less radical reason?
because the question he was asked wasn’t about that and the focus of the day was regarding a racist who killed a girl. He could talk about the statues and ANTIFA if asked about it or perhaps in a different setting but when emotions are high over a racist killing then the messaging from our leader should be clear. You really don’t understand that? Or how conflating the issues in the way that he did minimizes the actions of the racists?

The murder took place in the context of a riot between Antifa and White Supremacists.

That the questions from the media were designed to give Antifa and others a pass for their share of responsibility for the events, is not a good thing and not something that any President should support.

Nothing in acknowledging that, minimizes the actions of the racists, or the actual murderer.

Unless, you are arguing that White Supremacists are such bad people that they should be given blame for events and actions even beyond what they actually did?

I'm pretty sure that is not your intent, so..... what is?
I watched that presser live as it happened and to hear him take his answer down that road at that time was jaw dropping. I’m fully aware of the timing and context. I agree that discussing ANTIFAs roll is not a bad thing it should be done if they were agitating.... but not then and not how Trump did it.

I can't see any harm in being honest that the riot was between two violent and bad groups.
I have explained pretty simply what was inappropriate about Trumps comments. If you don’t see it then you don’t see it. That’s fine

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Answer: So he can troll you...

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Answer: read answer number one...

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Answer: read answer number one again...

Thanks in advance.

It was a symbol of his standing with Christians and against their churches being burnt.

No, he is not a devout believer. But one does not need to be a strong Christian to support the right of Christians to have churches and not have them burnt.

Obviously.

As a Christian if he wanted to stand with me he would have coordinated this with the pastor of the church and he wouldn't have gassed peaceful protesters.

That is your opinion. He made the gesture, as a symbolic act to stand with you.

It is your choice whether to accept it, or to reject it.

Unity or division.

Can you unite behind a DON'T BURN CHURCHES message or not.

That is the question for you. Your call.

You can look for reasons to accept it, or you can look for reasons to reject it.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

It was a symbol of his standing with Christians and against their churches being burnt.

No, he is not a devout believer. But one does not need to be a strong Christian to support the right of Christians to have churches and not have them burnt.

Obviously.

As a Christian if he wanted to stand with me he would have coordinated this with the pastor of the church and he wouldn't have gassed peaceful protesters.

Unity or division.

You can look for reasons to accept it, or you can look for reasons to reject it.

I can unite behind "remove the troops from Syria" also......the problem is Trump doesn't actually believe any of it.

He doesn't care about some old church. If it was up to him he would tear it down and build another Trump tower in his honor.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

I can unite behind "remove the troops from Syria" also......the problem is Trump doesn't actually believe any of it.

He doesn't care about some old church. If it was up to him he would tear it down and build another Trump tower in his honor.

Bulllllcrap. Why lie about the president like this, when you know how well he's done for the country thus far, and without any help from his enemies ??? Do you think people are this stupid that you can get away with your propaganda ?? That's all it is too, propaganda.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

He failed to deliver on some promises. Completely normal. And a valid complaint.

But the current topic is his more recent outreach and offer of unity.

You have a choice to look for reasons to support it, or to look for reasons to reject it.

Your assumption that he "doesn't care about some old church" is just you rationalizing your inability to stand with him, on anything.

We are utterly divided. And that is because of the decision of your side, to pretend that we over here, are "deplorable".

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

He failed to deliver on some promises. Completely normal. And a valid complaint.

You have a choice to look for reasons to support it, or to look for reasons to reject it.

Your assumption that he "doesn't care about some old church" is just you rationalizing your inability to stand with him, on anything.

We are utterly divided. And that is because of the decision of your side, to pretend that we over here, are "deplorable".

Or to pretend that we (who don't agree with them on everything) are somehow these weak American's that they want us to continue being or that they had gotten used to over the years.

Trump gave a voice back to American's who had been disenfranchised by the globalist, and by the gullible leftist agenda, and the gullible left immediately went to war over it.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Or to pretend that we (who don't agree with them on everything) are somehow these weak American's that they want us to continue being or that they had gotten used to over the years.

Trump gave a voice back to American's who had been disenfranchised by the globalist, and by the gullible leftist agenda, and the gullible left immediately went to war over it.

They thought they had already won this battle. That working class and middle class whites, were marginalized and could be ignored forever, moving forward.

Before the last election, rightwinger started a thread, "The Next Republican President has not yet been born".

He was not the only one saying it. He thought that that was the case.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

He has done absolutely nothing in the way of unity.

As noted before.....when he gave his rose Garden speech on supporting peaceful protests there were gas canisters going off in the background running off peaceful protesters.

We know how he acted when others peacefully knelt.

Nothing he says is believable.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

As noted before.....when he gave his rose Garden speech on supporting peaceful protests there were gas canisters going off in the background running off peaceful protesters.

YOu are dismissing this attempt at unity, because you found reasons to do so.

You dismissed it to the point that you are pretending it does not even count as an attempt.

So, how many other times, have you dismissed an attempt at unity, to the point that you edited from your world view, like you just did?

Do you even remember them or are they completely suppressed from your waking mind?

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

They thought they had already won this battle. That working class and middle class whites, were marginalized and could be ignored forever, moving forward.

Before the last election, rightwinger started a thread, "The Next Republican President has not yet been born".

Not only whites, but middle class or working class Uncle Tom's or Tomasena's, uh I mean blacks in which they adamantly hate as well.

I hold trump to a higher standard than I do the media. The media has always been hyperbolic garbage, that’s baked in. Our elected officials and especially our president don’t get free passes because the media spins. But as I said, once that narrative came out Trump could have easily clarified, or better yet shouldn’t have been trying to detract focus from the horrific killing of a young lady by White suprematists scum. The more I watch how he responded to that situation the more I saw him escalating instead of deescalating. It’s his ego. That’s how he is.

THe media is not spin. THey flat out lied, and it was a horrifically divisive lie.

Trump's behavior in that issue, was nearly perfect. Saying that Trump should have "clarified" to fix the media's lie, is not holding Trump to a higher standard, it is just choosing to side with your side, even when it is clearly in the wrong.

The division in our society, that you are supporting by being a part of, is tearing this country apart.

And is part of the same process that is killing people in the streets right now.

I've seen this coming for quite some time. When you call people "nazis" you are not trying to find a way to work together, but laying the moral justification for the use of violence.

Consider this. It will get worse. Much worse. How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your partisan agenda?
Trumps actions were far from perfect. A woman was killed by a white suprematists after a band of Nazis walked with torches down the streets chanting blood and soil. So when the president speaks speaks about that event he should stay on message and not conflate it with a statue protest to pick a fight with ANTIFA. Some people truly do see the fact that he deflected blame at that moment from the Nazis to change the subject and praise the statue protestors and blame ANTIFA as a racist act. they see it as a cover for the Nazis by minimizing their message. I don’t go that far but I understand the sentiment and Trump doubled down on it by how he then responded.

And I did then and do now correct people who say that he was calling the Nazis very fine people. That has become a dishonest propaganda slogan from the Left and there is no excuse for it

Why is it important to ignore the fact that Antifa was also violent or that some people who were there were there because of a less radical reason?

^^^ fake news ^^^

FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
June 9, 20203:57 PM ET

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

1. We are talking about the riot in Charlottsville, you fucking race baiting moron.

2. I've never heard that the FBI has targeted Antifa for infiltration. So, is their lack of information an indicator that Antifa is not operating, or an indication that Democratic partisan operators have sabotaged the FBI from doing it's job in watching Antifa?

it was this thread that i gave you the links. yer chosen one is insisting antifa is part of these protests turned violent. you mean you don't believe him?

I mean that I was talking to someone else about something else, you crazy bitch.

What part of that, is too complex for you to understand?

it doesn't matter since you claimed i was part of antifa & let's just say i like proving you wrong whenever it seems a good time to do so.

point blank question:

do you think antifa was part of these protests?

1. It does matter. The topics being discussed, matter to the conversation you jumped into. D'uh,

2. YOu are not proving me wrong, when you are so confused that you are not even talking about the same thing other people are talking about, you crazy bitch.

3. Yes, I do. (think that antifa is part of thes protests)

but of course you do. you automatically ASSume antifa was part of it 'cause yer chosen one said so, despite the evidence showing otherwise.

donny is pushing sick CONspiratorial pablum vomited up by a sputnik owned rooooskie reporter on a extremist rw propaganda network & you swallowed that too.

here's yer antifa poster boy.

1591874169237.jpeg

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

You dismissed it to the point that you are pretending it does not even count as an attempt.

So, how many other times, have you dismissed an attempt at unity, to the point that you edited from your world view, like you just did?

Do you even remember them or are they completely suppressed from your waking mind?

I've addressed this many times now. I might have seen it as an attempt if he hadn't gassed peaceful protesters.

No, it was all about him. Just like everything else.

He will create an "executive order" to address police brutality. Bull, work with both houses to get some laws passed.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Exactly right... They take any scene and change it, and change it's meaning to fit their agenda's, so it's futile to contend with them or the argue with them because they have gone to far off the edge to be pulled back to safety.

^^^ fake news ^^^

June 9, 20203:57 PM ET

1. We are talking about the riot in Charlottsville, you fucking race baiting moron.

2. I've never heard that the FBI has targeted Antifa for infiltration. So, is their lack of information an indicator that Antifa is not operating, or an indication that Democratic partisan operators have sabotaged the FBI from doing it's job in watching Antifa?

it was this thread that i gave you the links. yer chosen one is insisting antifa is part of these protests turned violent. you mean you don't believe him?

I mean that I was talking to someone else about something else, you crazy bitch.

What part of that, is too complex for you to understand?

it doesn't matter since you claimed i was part of antifa & let's just say i like proving you wrong whenever it seems a good time to do so.

point blank question:

do you think antifa was part of these protests?

1. It does matter. The topics being discussed, matter to the conversation you jumped into. D'uh,

2. YOu are not proving me wrong, when you are so confused that you are not even talking about the same thing other people are talking about, you crazy bitch.

3. Yes, I do. (think that antifa is part of thes protests)

but of course you do. you automatically ASSume antifa was part of it 'cause yer chosen one said so, despite the evidence showing otherwise.

donny is pushing sick CONspiratorial pablum vomited up by a sputnik owned reporter rooooskie on a extremist rw propaganda network & you swallowed that too.

here's yer antifa poster boy.

View attachment 348714
Suckering worn and beat down cops into making mistakes is a tactic and ploy by the left, and all in order to continue the war they are waging against the police in favor of anarchy and mayhem, otherwise to achieve an over reaching goal now.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Not only whites, but middle class or working class Uncle Tom's or Tomasena's, uh I mean blacks in which they adamantly hate as well.

True.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

I've addressed this many times now. I might have seen it as an attempt if he hadn't gassed peaceful protesters.

He will create an "executive order" to address police brutality. Bull, work with both houses to get some laws passed.

Work with a house that is broken ??? If you can't see that it is broken, then your eyes need checked badly.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Work with a house that is broken ??? If you can't see that it is broken, then your eyes need checked badly.

The House is all gung ho on enacting reforms. What you mean to say is that you have no desire to actually see reforms.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church

Also getting smoke bombed were rioters throwing frozen bottles and rocks at the police.

Forum List

Back