President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I hold trump to a higher standard than I do the media. The media has always been hyperbolic garbage, that’s baked in. Our elected officials and especially our president don’t get free passes because the media spins. But as I said, once that narrative came out Trump could have easily clarified, or better yet shouldn’t have been trying to detract focus from the horrific killing of a young lady by White suprematists scum. The more I watch how he responded to that situation the more I saw him escalating instead of deescalating. It’s his ego. That’s how he is.

THe media is not spin. THey flat out lied, and it was a horrifically divisive lie.

Trump's behavior in that issue, was nearly perfect. Saying that Trump should have "clarified" to fix the media's lie, is not holding Trump to a higher standard, it is just choosing to side with your side, even when it is clearly in the wrong.

The division in our society, that you are supporting by being a part of, is tearing this country apart.

And is part of the same process that is killing people in the streets right now.

I've seen this coming for quite some time. When you call people "nazis" you are not trying to find a way to work together, but laying the moral justification for the use of violence.

Consider this. It will get worse. Much worse. How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your partisan agenda?
Trumps actions were far from perfect. A woman was killed by a white suprematists after a band of Nazis walked with torches down the streets chanting blood and soil. So when the president speaks speaks about that event he should stay on message and not conflate it with a statue protest to pick a fight with ANTIFA. Some people truly do see the fact that he deflected blame at that moment from the Nazis to change the subject and praise the statue protestors and blame ANTIFA as a racist act. they see it as a cover for the Nazis by minimizing their message. I don’t go that far but I understand the sentiment and Trump doubled down on it by how he then responded.

And I did then and do now correct people who say that he was calling the Nazis very fine people. That has become a dishonest propaganda slogan from the Left and there is no excuse for it

Why is it important to ignore the fact that Antifa was also violent or that some people who were there were there because of a less radical reason?

^^^ fake news ^^^

FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
June 9, 20203:57 PM ET

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

1. We are talking about the riot in Charlottsville, you fucking race baiting moron.

2. I've never heard that the FBI has targeted Antifa for infiltration. So, is their lack of information an indicator that Antifa is not operating, or an indication that Democratic partisan operators have sabotaged the FBI from doing it's job in watching Antifa?

it was this thread that i gave you the links. yer chosen one is insisting antifa is part of these protests turned violent. you mean you don't believe him?

I mean that I was talking to someone else about something else, you crazy bitch.

What part of that, is too complex for you to understand?

it doesn't matter since you claimed i was part of antifa & let's just say i like proving you wrong whenever it seems a good time to do so.

point blank question:

do you think antifa was part of these protests?

1. It does matter. The topics being discussed, matter to the conversation you jumped into. D'uh,

2. YOu are not proving me wrong, when you are so confused that you are not even talking about the same thing other people are talking about, you crazy bitch.

3. Yes, I do. (think that antifa is part of thes protests)

but of course you do. you automatically ASSume antifa was part of it 'cause yer chosen one said so, despite the evidence showing otherwise.

donny is pushing sick CONspiratorial pablum vomited up by a sputnik owned rooooskie reporter on a extremist rw propaganda network & you swallowed that too.

here's yer antifa poster boy.

View attachment 348714

Trump's words on this issue, have had no impact on my assumptions on Antifa. Indeed, I have not been listening to him on the issue.

You assumption that I am basing me opinions on what he is saying is you projecting.

I assume that Anfia is involved, because they have been violent rioters for YEARS, and pushing for more and more political violence.

This is a perfect chance for them to encourage more violence and to outreach into minority communities for either new recruits or new allies.

From their perspective, it would incredible incompetence on their part to NOT jump at the opportunities presented to them.

That the FBI has found no "evidence" of this, imo, is likely because the partisan hacks in the FBI, have been careful to NOT infiltrate the Antifa, because as Dem political operatives, they are on the same side.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church

Also getting smoke bombed were rioters throwing frozen bottles and rocks at the police.
Pepper Spray against a Priest and peaceful protestors

But it is costing him big with the voters who are tired of his shit

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Answer: So he can troll you...

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Answer: read answer number one...

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Answer: read answer number one again...

Thanks in advance.

It was a symbol of his standing with Christians and against their churches being burnt.

No, he is not a devout believer. But one does not need to be a strong Christian to support the right of Christians to have churches and not have them burnt.

Obviously.

As a Christian if he wanted to stand with me he would have coordinated this with the pastor of the church and he wouldn't have gassed peaceful protesters.

That is your opinion. He made the gesture, as a symbolic act to stand with you.

It is your choice whether to accept it, or to reject it.

Unity or division.

Can you unite behind a DON'T BURN CHURCHES message or not.

That is the question for you. Your call.

You can look for reasons to accept it, or you can look for reasons to reject it.

I can unite behind "remove the troops from Syria" also......the problem is Trump doesn't actually believe any of it.

He doesn't care about some old church. If it was up to him he would tear it down and build another Trump tower in his honor.

He failed to deliver on some promises. Completely normal. And a valid complaint.

But the current topic is his more recent outreach and offer of unity.

You have a choice to look for reasons to support it, or to look for reasons to reject it.

Your assumption that he "doesn't care about some old church" is just you rationalizing your inability to stand with him, on anything.

We are utterly divided. And that is because of the decision of your side, to pretend that we over here, are "deplorable".

He has done absolutely nothing in the way of unity.

As noted before.....when he gave his rose Garden speech on supporting peaceful protests there were gas canisters going off in the background running off peaceful protesters.

We know how he acted when others peacefully knelt.

Nothing he says is believable.

YOu are dismissing this attempt at unity, because you found reasons to do so.

You dismissed it to the point that you are pretending it does not even count as an attempt.

So, how many other times, have you dismissed an attempt at unity, to the point that you edited from your world view, like you just did?

Do you even remember them or are they completely suppressed from your waking mind?

I've addressed this many times now. I might have seen it as an attempt if he hadn't gassed peaceful protesters.

No, it was all about him. Just like everything else.

He will create an "executive order" to address police brutality. Bull, work with both houses to get some laws passed.

Yes, you addressed it. And I addressed your point on that.

My question remains. How many other times have you dismissed attempts by him for unity, and do you even know, or have you suppressed the memory?

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

It was a symbol of his standing with Christians and against their churches being burnt.

No, he is not a devout believer. But one does not need to be a strong Christian to support the right of Christians to have churches and not have them burnt.

Obviously.

As a Christian if he wanted to stand with me he would have coordinated this with the pastor of the church and he wouldn't have gassed peaceful protesters.

Unity or division.

You can look for reasons to accept it, or you can look for reasons to reject it.

I can unite behind "remove the troops from Syria" also......the problem is Trump doesn't actually believe any of it.

He doesn't care about some old church. If it was up to him he would tear it down and build another Trump tower in his honor.

He failed to deliver on some promises. Completely normal. And a valid complaint.

You have a choice to look for reasons to support it, or to look for reasons to reject it.

Your assumption that he "doesn't care about some old church" is just you rationalizing your inability to stand with him, on anything.

We are utterly divided. And that is because of the decision of your side, to pretend that we over here, are "deplorable".

As noted before.....when he gave his rose Garden speech on supporting peaceful protests there were gas canisters going off in the background running off peaceful protesters.

You dismissed it to the point that you are pretending it does not even count as an attempt.

So, how many other times, have you dismissed an attempt at unity, to the point that you edited from your world view, like you just did?

Do you even remember them or are they completely suppressed from your waking mind?

I've addressed this many times now. I might have seen it as an attempt if he hadn't gassed peaceful protesters.

He will create an "executive order" to address police brutality. Bull, work with both houses to get some laws passed.

Work with a house that is broken ??? If you can't see that it is broken, then your eyes need checked badly.

The House is all gung ho on enacting reforms. What you mean to say is that you have no desire to actually see reforms.

Bullcrap. Yeah reforms on their strategies to get Trump, because nothing else they have done has worked.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

My question remains. How many other times have you dismissed attempts by him for unity, and do you even know, or have you suppressed the memory?

I would guess none. I don't ever recall any other attempt.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Exactly right... They take any scene and change it, and change it's meaning to fit their agenda's, so it's futile to contend with them or the argue with them because they have gone to far off the edge to be pulled back to safety.

^^^ that's great irony at its best ^^^ *

* see beagle9's post #1176

FB_IMG_1591875234282.jpg

I hold trump to a higher standard than I do the media. The media has always been hyperbolic garbage, that’s baked in. Our elected officials and especially our president don’t get free passes because the media spins. But as I said, once that narrative came out Trump could have easily clarified, or better yet shouldn’t have been trying to detract focus from the horrific killing of a young lady by White suprematists scum. The more I watch how he responded to that situation the more I saw him escalating instead of deescalating. It’s his ego. That’s how he is.

THe media is not spin. THey flat out lied, and it was a horrifically divisive lie.

Trump's behavior in that issue, was nearly perfect. Saying that Trump should have "clarified" to fix the media's lie, is not holding Trump to a higher standard, it is just choosing to side with your side, even when it is clearly in the wrong.

The division in our society, that you are supporting by being a part of, is tearing this country apart.

And is part of the same process that is killing people in the streets right now.

I've seen this coming for quite some time. When you call people "nazis" you are not trying to find a way to work together, but laying the moral justification for the use of violence.

Consider this. It will get worse. Much worse. How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your partisan agenda?
Trumps actions were far from perfect. A woman was killed by a white suprematists after a band of Nazis walked with torches down the streets chanting blood and soil. So when the president speaks speaks about that event he should stay on message and not conflate it with a statue protest to pick a fight with ANTIFA. Some people truly do see the fact that he deflected blame at that moment from the Nazis to change the subject and praise the statue protestors and blame ANTIFA as a racist act. they see it as a cover for the Nazis by minimizing their message. I don’t go that far but I understand the sentiment and Trump doubled down on it by how he then responded.

And I did then and do now correct people who say that he was calling the Nazis very fine people. That has become a dishonest propaganda slogan from the Left and there is no excuse for it

Why is it important to ignore the fact that Antifa was also violent or that some people who were there were there because of a less radical reason?

^^^ fake news ^^^

1. We are talking about the riot in Charlottsville, you fucking race baiting moron.

2. I've never heard that the FBI has targeted Antifa for infiltration. So, is their lack of information an indicator that Antifa is not operating, or an indication that Democratic partisan operators have sabotaged the FBI from doing it's job in watching Antifa?

it was this thread that i gave you the links. yer chosen one is insisting antifa is part of these protests turned violent. you mean you don't believe him?

I mean that I was talking to someone else about something else, you crazy bitch.

it doesn't matter since you claimed i was part of antifa & let's just say i like proving you wrong whenever it seems a good time to do so.

point blank question:

1. It does matter. The topics being discussed, matter to the conversation you jumped into. D'uh,

2. YOu are not proving me wrong, when you are so confused that you are not even talking about the same thing other people are talking about, you crazy bitch.

but of course you do. you automatically ASSume antifa was part of it 'cause yer chosen one said so, despite the evidence showing otherwise.

donny is pushing sick CONspiratorial pablum vomited up by a sputnik owned rooooskie reporter on a extremist rw propaganda network & you swallowed that too.

View attachment 348714

Trump's words on this issue, have had no impact on my assumptions on Antifa. Indeed, I have not been listening to him on the issue.

You assumption that I am basing me opinions on what he is saying is you projecting.

I assume that Anfia is involved, because they have been violent rioters for YEARS, and pushing for more and more political violence.

This is a perfect chance for them to encourage more violence and to outreach into minority communities for either new recruits or new allies.

From their perspective, it would incredible incompetence on their part to NOT jump at the opportunities presented to them.

That the FBI has found no "evidence" of this, imo, is likely because the partisan hacks in the FBI, have been careful to NOT infiltrate the Antifa, because as Dem political operatives, they are on the same side.

Trump and his minions see Antifa around every corner. They are the new Boogeyman of the right. Their numbers in no way approach what Conservatives claim. They have no leadership or organization.

Our asshole disguised as a President even claimed the 75 year old protestor who police shoved to the ground was an Antifa terrorist.

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

pure bullshit on yer part.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

Also getting smoke bombed were rioters throwing frozen bottles and rocks at the police.

Hey if you are stupid enough to stand with rioters and anarchist that by night they tried to burn down an historical landmark, and by day they are these innocent little protestors in front of the camera's, then you get tear gassed and pepper sprayed. Ohh well, maybe one day people will learn to separate themselves immediately from the anarchist instead of harboring them amongst the ranks.

Protestors don’t get sprayed for being protestors, protestors get sprayed for the actions / threats of rioters, looters, obstructionists, and disrupters; including idiot priests who feel entitled to obstruct policemen and not listen to orders to get out of the way.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Trumps attempts at unity involve.....you do what I say

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Well, that makes sense. You just said that this doesn't count, in your mind as an attempt.

So, there could be hundreds. And you could have dismissed them, and now don't remember them because in your mind, they did not happen, because you had reasons to reject them, like with this one...

Mmm, did this just start, or have you been doing this with Republicans, your whole life?

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

Trump and his minions see Antifa around every corner. They are the new Boogeyman of the right. Their numbers in no way approach what Conservatives claim. They have no leadership or organization.

Our asshole disguised as a President even claimed the 75 year old protestor who police shoved to the ground was an Antifa terrorist.

& pussified cons have no justifiable comment on the matter.

Protestors don’t get sprayed for being protestors, protestors get sprayed for the actions / threats of rioters, looters, obstructionists, and disrupters; including idiot priests who feel entitled to obstruct policemen and not listen to orders to get out of the way.
They were peaceful protests done within the curfew.

A photo-op was more important
Worst photo-op of Trumps presidency. It turned the voters against him

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Well, that makes sense. You just said that this doesn't count, in your mind as an attempt.

So, there could be hundreds. And you could have dismissed them, and now don't remember them because in your mind, they did not happen, because you had reasons to reject them, like with this one...

Mmm, did this just start, or have you been doing this with Republicans, your whole life?

I will note.......you can't come up with any either or you would have noted them.

They were peaceful protests done within the curfew.

A photo-op was more important
Worst photo-op of Trumps presidency. It turned the voters against him

I live just outside DC and watched the whole thing on local TV. There were peaceful protestors and then there were rioters throwing items and physically agitating the police.... not peaceful.

Trump did a photo op and I will agree with you that it was not the best. Of course, a week later, a bunch of elite white Democrat congressional leaders awkwardly draped in their kente stoles kneeling with masks doing their own failed photo op.

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

I've been talking about Antifa long before Trump was a relevant factor. Trump has nothing to do with my views on Antifa.

Your need to dismiss my position on this issue, based on your assumption that Trump told me what to think,

is based on nothing but the voices in your head.

I'm happy that you have rich fantasy life, where you are a valiant SJW in shining armor fighting the Supervillain who conquered the world.

But, I reject your request for me to join you in your role playing.

Please address the things I actually say. Not the stuff you imagine I say.

Thanks in advance.

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

pure bullshit on yer part.

I've been against Antifa since they've been shutting down conservative speakers on college campuses, years before Trump announced.

Your need to assume that my position on Antifa has anything to do with Trump is... very strange.

Trump crafted his political persona to FOLLOW people like me. I (we) were here first.

When you talk to TRUMP, you can accuse him of following ME, if you want. That would have more basis in reality.

Until then, either address what I actually say. Or don't. Go play in traffic for all I care.

But, your claims that I am a blind follower, is just you libs projecting.

Thanks in advance.

Obviously.

Unity or division.

Trumps attempts at unity involve.....you do what I say

Incorrect. But, you remember them? Better than pknopp. Good for you.

Forum List

Back