President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I hold trump to a higher standard than I do the media. The media has always been hyperbolic garbage, that’s baked in. Our elected officials and especially our president don’t get free passes because the media spins. But as I said, once that narrative came out Trump could have easily clarified, or better yet shouldn’t have been trying to detract focus from the horrific killing of a young lady by White suprematists scum. The more I watch how he responded to that situation the more I saw him escalating instead of deescalating. It’s his ego. That’s how he is.

THe media is not spin. THey flat out lied, and it was a horrifically divisive lie.

Trump's behavior in that issue, was nearly perfect. Saying that Trump should have "clarified" to fix the media's lie, is not holding Trump to a higher standard, it is just choosing to side with your side, even when it is clearly in the wrong.

The division in our society, that you are supporting by being a part of, is tearing this country apart.

And is part of the same process that is killing people in the streets right now.

I've seen this coming for quite some time. When you call people "nazis" you are not trying to find a way to work together, but laying the moral justification for the use of violence.

Consider this. It will get worse. Much worse. How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your partisan agenda?
Trumps actions were far from perfect. A woman was killed by a white suprematists after a band of Nazis walked with torches down the streets chanting blood and soil. So when the president speaks speaks about that event he should stay on message and not conflate it with a statue protest to pick a fight with ANTIFA. Some people truly do see the fact that he deflected blame at that moment from the Nazis to change the subject and praise the statue protestors and blame ANTIFA as a racist act. they see it as a cover for the Nazis by minimizing their message. I don’t go that far but I understand the sentiment and Trump doubled down on it by how he then responded.

And I did then and do now correct people who say that he was calling the Nazis very fine people. That has become a dishonest propaganda slogan from the Left and there is no excuse for it

Why is it important to ignore the fact that Antifa was also violent or that some people who were there were there because of a less radical reason?

^^^ fake news ^^^

FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
June 9, 20203:57 PM ET

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

1. We are talking about the riot in Charlottsville, you fucking race baiting moron.

2. I've never heard that the FBI has targeted Antifa for infiltration. So, is their lack of information an indicator that Antifa is not operating, or an indication that Democratic partisan operators have sabotaged the FBI from doing it's job in watching Antifa?

it was this thread that i gave you the links. yer chosen one is insisting antifa is part of these protests turned violent. you mean you don't believe him?

I mean that I was talking to someone else about something else, you crazy bitch.

What part of that, is too complex for you to understand?

it doesn't matter since you claimed i was part of antifa & let's just say i like proving you wrong whenever it seems a good time to do so.

point blank question:

do you think antifa was part of these protests?

1. It does matter. The topics being discussed, matter to the conversation you jumped into. D'uh,

2. YOu are not proving me wrong, when you are so confused that you are not even talking about the same thing other people are talking about, you crazy bitch.

3. Yes, I do. (think that antifa is part of thes protests)

but of course you do. you automatically ASSume antifa was part of it 'cause yer chosen one said so, despite the evidence showing otherwise.

donny is pushing sick CONspiratorial pablum vomited up by a sputnik owned rooooskie reporter on a extremist rw propaganda network & you swallowed that too.

here's yer antifa poster boy.

View attachment 348714

Trump's words on this issue, have had no impact on my assumptions on Antifa. Indeed, I have not been listening to him on the issue.

You assumption that I am basing me opinions on what he is saying is you projecting.

I assume that Anfia is involved, because they have been violent rioters for YEARS, and pushing for more and more political violence.

This is a perfect chance for them to encourage more violence and to outreach into minority communities for either new recruits or new allies.

From their perspective, it would incredible incompetence on their part to NOT jump at the opportunities presented to them.

That the FBI has found no "evidence" of this, imo, is likely because the partisan hacks in the FBI, have been careful to NOT infiltrate the Antifa, because as Dem political operatives, they are on the same side.

To believe anything you just posted, you have to ignore the facts and suspend disbelief. You have to believe Donald Trump over every police force in the USA, as well as the FBI, and all other American law enforcement, all of whom are saying that the violence is coming from right wing anarcists and organzied gangs of looters.

But facts have never matter to the Trump cult. Just because YOU think that antifa is doing the violence, doesn't make it so. Just because YOU believe the FBI is corrupt, doesn't make it so. Just because YOU parrot Trump's lies without evidence or proof, doesn't require us to think that you're anything other than another lying conservative, or to take you seriously.

American is turning on Trump and Trumpism as the death count rises. Every family that has to bury a loved one is raising the anger level of the American people towards the incompetent fool in the Oval Office and his defenders.

Donald Trump will be driven from office and spend the rest of his days dealing with investigations and lawsuits which will follow this criminal and corrupt administration.

Once Trump is out of the White House, the Billionaire Media will have no self-interest in protecting him, and they'll gleefully expose his criminality and corruption just for ratings. He won't be getting them any more tax breaks, so they won't be kissing his ass any longer.
People with money pay people who don’t have money, too work. I dunno.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church

Also getting smoke bombed were rioters throwing frozen bottles and rocks at the police.
Pepper Spray against a Priest and peaceful protestors

But it is costing him big with the voters who are tired of his shit

Protestors don’t get sprayed for being protestors, protestors get sprayed for the actions / threats of rioters, looters, obstructionists, and disrupters; including idiot priests who feel entitled to obstruct policemen and not listen to orders to get out of the way.
They were peaceful protests done within the curfew.

A photo-op was more important
Worst photo-op of Trumps presidency. It turned the voters against him
Turning voters more against you, otherwise for whom aren't going to vote for you anyway is a bad thing ??? LOL

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

Also getting smoke bombed were rioters throwing frozen bottles and rocks at the police.

Protestors don’t get sprayed for being protestors, protestors get sprayed for the actions / threats of rioters, looters, obstructionists, and disrupters; including idiot priests who feel entitled to obstruct policemen and not listen to orders to get out of the way.

Turning voters more against you, otherwise for whom aren't going to vote for you anyway is a bad thing ??? LOL

Republicans couldn't even defend this. Just like his antifa mumbo jumbo.

Nothing he does works any longer.

Hey if you are stupid enough to stand with rioters and anarchist that by night they tried to burn down an historical landmark, and by day they are these innocent little protestors in front of the camera's, then you get tear gassed and pepper sprayed. Ohh well, maybe one day people will learn to separate themselves immediately from the anarchist instead of harboring them amongst the ranks.
There, of course, is not a shred of evidence even a single peaceful protester attacked by various government agents and chased away from a peaceful, lawful assembly in front of the White House was involved in any rioting or misbehavior of any kind the days or nights before Bunker Boy and Billy Barr violated their constitutional rights.

No amount of spin and deflection will change the fact that while Trump was lying about working for unity in a speech on the White House grounds, the sounds of his ordered violent attack on the very people he was vowing to unify with is heard in the background.

It is hard to imagine a better example of Trump administration's fakery and incomperance than the execution of this photo op.
You keep calling it a photo op, when in fact it was a show of unity with the religious sector of the country, who had fallen under attack by anarchist and other bad actors trying to take this nations freedom of religion away from them in an expression by attempting to burn down an historical church. Hey the more you try and change the message sent, the more you appear in favor of the church burners over the president and nation that says no way will this happen on my watch again. Fool us once shame on you, but fool us twice then shame on us.

I hold trump to a higher standard than I do the media. The media has always been hyperbolic garbage, that’s baked in. Our elected officials and especially our president don’t get free passes because the media spins. But as I said, once that narrative came out Trump could have easily clarified, or better yet shouldn’t have been trying to detract focus from the horrific killing of a young lady by White suprematists scum. The more I watch how he responded to that situation the more I saw him escalating instead of deescalating. It’s his ego. That’s how he is.

THe media is not spin. THey flat out lied, and it was a horrifically divisive lie.

Trump's behavior in that issue, was nearly perfect. Saying that Trump should have "clarified" to fix the media's lie, is not holding Trump to a higher standard, it is just choosing to side with your side, even when it is clearly in the wrong.

The division in our society, that you are supporting by being a part of, is tearing this country apart.

And is part of the same process that is killing people in the streets right now.

I've seen this coming for quite some time. When you call people "nazis" you are not trying to find a way to work together, but laying the moral justification for the use of violence.

Consider this. It will get worse. Much worse. How many people are you willing to see die, to advance your partisan agenda?
Trumps actions were far from perfect. A woman was killed by a white suprematists after a band of Nazis walked with torches down the streets chanting blood and soil. So when the president speaks speaks about that event he should stay on message and not conflate it with a statue protest to pick a fight with ANTIFA. Some people truly do see the fact that he deflected blame at that moment from the Nazis to change the subject and praise the statue protestors and blame ANTIFA as a racist act. they see it as a cover for the Nazis by minimizing their message. I don’t go that far but I understand the sentiment and Trump doubled down on it by how he then responded.

And I did then and do now correct people who say that he was calling the Nazis very fine people. That has become a dishonest propaganda slogan from the Left and there is no excuse for it

Why is it important to ignore the fact that Antifa was also violent or that some people who were there were there because of a less radical reason?

^^^ fake news ^^^

1. We are talking about the riot in Charlottsville, you fucking race baiting moron.

2. I've never heard that the FBI has targeted Antifa for infiltration. So, is their lack of information an indicator that Antifa is not operating, or an indication that Democratic partisan operators have sabotaged the FBI from doing it's job in watching Antifa?

it was this thread that i gave you the links. yer chosen one is insisting antifa is part of these protests turned violent. you mean you don't believe him?

I mean that I was talking to someone else about something else, you crazy bitch.

it doesn't matter since you claimed i was part of antifa & let's just say i like proving you wrong whenever it seems a good time to do so.

point blank question:

1. It does matter. The topics being discussed, matter to the conversation you jumped into. D'uh,

2. YOu are not proving me wrong, when you are so confused that you are not even talking about the same thing other people are talking about, you crazy bitch.

but of course you do. you automatically ASSume antifa was part of it 'cause yer chosen one said so, despite the evidence showing otherwise.

donny is pushing sick CONspiratorial pablum vomited up by a sputnik owned rooooskie reporter on a extremist rw propaganda network & you swallowed that too.

View attachment 348714

Trump's words on this issue, have had no impact on my assumptions on Antifa. Indeed, I have not been listening to him on the issue.

You assumption that I am basing me opinions on what he is saying is you projecting.

I assume that Anfia is involved, because they have been violent rioters for YEARS, and pushing for more and more political violence.

This is a perfect chance for them to encourage more violence and to outreach into minority communities for either new recruits or new allies.

From their perspective, it would incredible incompetence on their part to NOT jump at the opportunities presented to them.

That the FBI has found no "evidence" of this, imo, is likely because the partisan hacks in the FBI, have been careful to NOT infiltrate the Antifa, because as Dem political operatives, they are on the same side.

Trump and his minions see Antifa around every corner. They are the new Boogeyman of the right. Their numbers in no way approach what Conservatives claim. They have no leadership or organization.

Our asshole disguised as a President even claimed the 75 year old protestor who police shoved to the ground was an Antifa terrorist.

I've been talking about Antifa long before Trump was a relevant factor. Trump has nothing to do with my views on Antifa.

Your need to dismiss my position on this issue, based on your assumption that Trump told me what to think,

is based on nothing but the voices in your head.

I'm happy that you have rich fantasy life, where you are a valiant SJW in shining armor fighting the Supervillain who conquered the world.

But, I reject your request for me to join you in your role playing.

Please address the things I actually say. Not the stuff you imagine I say.

Thanks in advance.
Who is the leader of Antfa?
How many chapters do they have?
How are they organized?

They are a Boogeyman hiding behind ever corner. Even 75 year old men.
Why wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat ? This has already been answered here many times, but hey it's a new day, so don't give up trying eh ??

Hey if you are stupid enough to stand with rioters and anarchist that by night they tried to burn down an historical landmark, and by day they are these innocent little protestors in front of the camera's, then you get tear gassed and pepper sprayed. Ohh well, maybe one day people will learn to separate themselves immediately from the anarchist instead of harboring them amongst the ranks.
There, of course, is not a shred of evidence even a single peaceful protester attacked by various government agents and chased away from a peaceful, lawful assembly in front of the White House was involved in any rioting or misbehavior of any kind the days or nights before Bunker Boy and Billy Barr violated their constitutional rights.

No amount of spin and deflection will change the fact that while Trump was lying about working for unity in a speech on the White House grounds, the sounds of his ordered violent attack on the very people he was vowing to unify with is heard in the background.

It is hard to imagine a better example of Trump administration's fakery and incomperance than the execution of this photo op.
You keep calling it a photo op, when in fact it was a show of unity with the religious sector of the country, who had fallen under attack by anarchist and other bad actors trying to take this nations freedom of religion away from them in an expression by attempting to burn down an historical church. Hey the more you try and change the message sent, the more you appear in favor of the church burners over the president and nation that says no way will this happen on my watch again. Fool us once shame on you, but fool us twice then shame on us.
As I said, no amount of spin will change the way history or the public records Trump's disgraceful display of incompetence. Black Lives Matter written on Black Lives Matter Plaza can be seen by satellites in space.

Liberals best defenses are to classify everyone as peaceful protestors, or that the rioting as rare or a few bad apples, or justify the violence and rioting as “necessary” for awareness and change. When peaceful protests infringe on individual rights - crossing the street, trying to get to work or the hospital on a blocked freeway - it’s no longer peaceful.

By the protestors’ own words: “No Justice, No Peace”. Not peaceful.

Liberals best defenses are to classify everyone as peaceful protestors, or that the rioting as rare or a few bad apples, or justify the violence and rioting as “necessary” for awareness and change. When peaceful protests infringe on individual rights - crossing the street, trying to get to work or the hospital on a blocked freeway - it’s no longer peaceful.

By the protestors’ own words: “No Justice, No Peace”. Not peaceful.

I never argued it should all be nice and pretty. The facts are Trump gassed people doing nothing for a photo op.

It went over very poorly.

Voters have turned against Trump in the last week

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

To believe anything you just posted, you have to ignore the facts and suspend disbelief. You have to believe Donald Trump over every police force in the USA, as well as the FBI, and all other American law enforcement, all of whom are saying that the violence is coming from right wing anarcists and organzied gangs of looters.

Read it again. Donald Trump has nothing to do with my opinion on Antifa. I have no listened to him discuss them at all.

Why would I read your lies again? You have been a Trump cultist from the moment you and your broken English arrived on this forum. 15,000 posts a year since 2015, all slavishly praising Trump's every lie. You have zero credibility.

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

Read it again. Donald Trump has nothing to do with my opinion on Antifa. I have no listened to him discuss them at all.

Why would I read your lies again? You have been a Trump cultist from the moment you and your broken English arrived on this forum. 15,000 posts a year since 2015, all slavishly praising Trump's every lie. You have zero credibility.

If you are going to reply to me post, it makes sense to address what I actually said.

As to your need to dismiss the validity of my words, you came to me, when you hit the reply button to my post.

In doing so, you admitted that my ideas had enough weight that you felt a need to attack them.

BUT, as standard for your kind, instead of actually attacking what I actually said, you attacked some shit you made up and attributed to me.

My post stands, as you, in your "reply" did not actually address anything I said.

Either address what I actually say. Or not. But know, the more you address my posts, while cowardly avoiding what I actually say, the more you admit that you fear my Words and Ideas.

Here it is again,

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

But facts have never matter to the Trump cult. Just because YOU think that antifa is doing the violence, doesn't make it so. Just because YOU believe the FBI is corrupt, doesn't make it so. Just because YOU parrot Trump's lies without evidence or proof, doesn't require us to think that you're anything other than another lying conservative, or to take you seriously.

American is turning on Trump and Trumpism as the death count rises. Every family that has to bury a loved one is raising the anger level of the American people towards the incompetent fool in the Oval Office and his defenders.

Donald Trump will be driven from office and spend the rest of his days dealing with investigations and lawsuits which will follow this criminal and corrupt administration.

Once Trump is out of the White House, the Billionaire Media will have no self-interest in protecting him, and they'll gleefully expose his criminality and corruption just for ratings. He won't be getting them any more tax breaks, so they won't be kissing his ass any longer.
Trying to stick the leftist bullcrap on Trump is a testament to your complete brainwashing over time or maybe you are the one doing the brainwashing, and if so you are one evil human being in life. Anyone who falls for your bullcrap is either mentally challenged or just a devils deciple themselves.

Or maybe you're posting bullshit and blather.

General Mark Milley apologized to the American people for participating in Dumb Donald's photo op. The Military is now in open mutiny against the President of the United States, for the first time in its history.

Try sticking to the facts, and quit listening to the Bunker Boy.

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

Trying to stick the leftist bullcrap on Trump is a testament to your complete brainwashing over time or maybe you are the one doing the brainwashing, and if so you are one evil human being in life. Anyone who falls for your bullcrap is either mentally challenged or just a devils deciple themselves.

General Mark Milley apologized to the American people for participating in Dumb Donald's photo op. The Military is now in open mutiny against the President of the United States, for the first time in its history.

Memory? The military overall love him for sure. No doubt.

^^^ fake news ^^^

point blank question:

View attachment 348714

Memory? The military overall love him for sure. No doubt.
Mutiny?

Forum List

Back