President Trump doesn't regret ANY of his 35k tweets

Trump doesn't regret any of his tweets

"Without the tweets, I wouldn't be here," he said, citing the millions of followers he has between social media platforms. "I don't have to go to the fake media."

Exactly. :)

Ironic since as I've pointed out a gazillion times, without the media in general he wouldn't be here. Especially above all else TV, which has been around far longer than Twitting.

But of course he doesn't "regret" any. That would be too much like copping to a fuckup, which he doesn't have the stones to do. He just deletes 'em.

How WW3 will start:

trump%2Btoilet.JPG

I can't believe he's actually tweeted 35,000 times. Jesus! Might be time for him to put his phone down and actually do his fucking job now.

I can't believe he's actually tweeted 35,000 times. Jesus! Might be time for him to put his phone down and actually do his fucking job now.
He had Twitter BEFORE he was president or even running for president. I am sure that's a TINY amount compared to some.

He had Twitter BEFORE he was president or even running for president. I am sure that's a TINY amount compared to some.

Yes, I know.

tXeFzkFl.jpg
Cry more. It makes it more fun! A tweet takes at most 1 minute to complete and is not interfering in his working...just because you don't like the work he has gotten done is NOT my issue.Canada is more liberal feel free to leave the US.

Yes, I know.

tXeFzkFl.jpg
Cry more. It makes it more fun! A tweet takes at most 1 minute to complete and is not interfering in his working...just because you don't like the work he has gotten done is NOT my issue.Canada is more liberal feel free to leave the US.

Between all that tweeting, golfing, and gulfing down McDonalds, how does he have time to gurgle Putin's balls?

Yes, I know.

tXeFzkFl.jpg

Between all that tweeting, golfing, and gulfing down McDonalds, how does he have time to gurgle Putin's balls?
Cry snowflake cry....your hissy fit is getting downright hilarious and showing the maturity level of the typical leftist snowflake.

In his defense (who me?) he's never had a job before in his life so he has no clue what "working" actually means.

I can't believe you already posted here almost 7,000 times and you have not been on USMB for even a year now.

I suggest you put down your phone and get a fucking job...

Forum List

Back