President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Rancid
Did you get all that from a credible source, or was it beamed directly to the chip in your head?
VERY credible sources. Pry you butt out of the lying, corrupt MSM and go find them.

Trump expected 25,000.. Best estimates say 20,000 attended.

How often has 20,000 people ever shown up to hear Joe Biden mumble words from a 3" by 5" index card?
Seems Joe's supporters prefer to show up to vote over showing up to a circus like rally.
And, 1 out of every 3 arrested from the Rally goers breaking in to the Capitol that have been arrested, did not vote in the 2020 election. That bull horned QAnon Shaman is one of the infamous that comes to mind.

Seems rally going does not equate to actual voters.

Rancid
Did you get all that from a credible source, or was it beamed directly to the chip in your head?
VERY credible sources. Pry you butt out of the lying, corrupt MSM and go find them.

How often has 20,000 people ever shown up to hear Joe Biden mumble words from a 3" by 5" index card?
Seems Joe's supporters prefer to show up to vote over showing up to a circus like rally.
And, 1 out of every 3 arrested from the Rally goers breaking in to the Capitol that have been arrested, did not vote in the 2020 election. That bull horned QAnon Shaman is one of the infamous that comes to mind.

I think it's a combination of entertainment, which there is no doubt Trump is skilled at, and Trump's ability to tap into and feed their sense of anger, give it focus. His rallies also feed HIM...without that nourishment he is diminished, old, powerless and a loser. The problem is it is no longer nourishment but an addiction. Trump is addicted to external adoration and power without consequences.

Trump is supposed to be an also ran. I doubt our President, Joe Biden, could attract a crowd half that size even if he offered free beer.
Huge populist rallies...another thing Trump has in common with such wildly popular leaders as Mussolini, along with an unquenchable thirst for power and a delusional grip on reality.

Rancid

I had seen that many of the Trump mob didn't vote. Isn't that wild?

With these audits continuing. Do not count out President Trump. Goes to show that his support is still strong. Will even grow the more after the steal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is the truth.

Americans know the Democrats stole the election.

This will make Trump's popularity soar !!!

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

White, fat, low educated and barely informed of anything.

You honestly believe the Rich Old White Dementia Riddled Fool you idiots picked got 81 million votes?
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhHahahahahAhahaaahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
^^^^^ This is the foundation of the whole "rigged election" charade, I believe.

These people just can't get it through their skulls that a majority of the country doesn't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like THEY do.

It just CAN'T BE. There MUST be something WRONG. Hey, I know, someone must have CHEATED, including Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's DHS, Trump's Justice Department, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts.

Yeah, THAT'S what happened. It MUST BE.

Last edited:
Trump is supposed to be an also ran. I doubt our President, Joe Biden, could attract a crowd half that size even if he offered free beer.
Huge populist rallies...another thing Trump has in common with such wildly popular leaders as Mussolini, along with an unquenchable thirst for power and a delusional grip on reality.
Perhaps Trump draws large crowds because he was a damn good President if not a great President.

With all this thirst for power you suggest it amazes me Trump didn’t start any wars like Hillary dId.

It is also interesting that Russia and China are now threatening us. That might be because we have this weak, old, senile grifter in office and they realize now is the time to make a move on places like the Ukraine and Taiwan.

Perhaps Trump draws large crowds because he was a damn good President if not a great President.

With all this thirst for power you suggest it amazes me Trump didn’t start any wars like Hillary dId.

It is also interesting that Russia and China are now threatening us. That might be because we have this weak, old, senile grifter in office and they realize now is the time to make a move on places like the Ukraine and Taiwan.

Nope. That's not it. He draws crowds because it's a circus.

I hate to break it to you but Hillary Clinton didn't start any wars, she did not have that ability (Hillary Derangement Syndrom?). Trump fueled an internal war...with his rhetoric, his actions, his inability to be a president for ALL America, instead dividing every issue, whether the giving of disaster aid or changing the laws on taxes into a left/right, red/blue win/lose dynamic. I don't consider governance through division like that to be the mark of a good administration (among many other things). Biden might not be great, but at least he is quietly chugging along trying to fix things instead of blasting us with 24 hr complaints and accusations of unfairness. I just wish we could see some more bipartisanship that can get stuff passed that actually helps us for a change.

You honestly believe the Rich Old White Dementia Riddled Fool you idiots picked got 81 million votes?
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhHahahahahAhahaaahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

These people just can't get it through their skulls that a majority of the country doesn't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like THEY do.

It just CAN'T BE. There MUST be something WRONG. Hey, I know, someone must have CHEATED, including Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's DHS, Trump's Justice Department, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts.

Nope. The thought that Rich Old White Bumbling Stumbling Mumbling *Joe received the most votes in history is just hilarious!

White, fat, low educated and barely informed of anything.
He draws crowds because it's a circus.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two posts above bring to mind the snark that Don Trump is now in the 'Fat Elvis' stage of his career.
Fat Elvis drew crowds......but, was kinda sorta considered a joke.
Except by his cult groupies.

You know, there ARE parallels.

Nope. The thought that Rich Old White Bumbling Stumbling Mumbling *Joe received the most votes in history is just hilarious!
Yes, I know reality is hard for you to accept.

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

/——/ Dementia Joe and Commie Harris couldn’t draw flies in a sugar factory.

Nope. That's not it. He draws crowds because it's a circus.

And they aren't large crowds.

See?

he drew 82 million voters to kick your ass to the curb.

but by all means continue to enjoy your freak shows until the head freak is sent to prison.

Who cares?

That isn't what I consider important in an elected official.

Forum List

Back