President Trump Gives Speech At Turning Point USA: "The Country Is In Decline. The United States Is Now A Failing Nation" (Is He Right?)

um the gop didn’t make them poorer with 9.1 percent inflation.that was you

the country is poorer thanks to xiden and the dems
republic economic polices have been shrinking the American middle class since Reagan.

Murdoch's NY Post has stated that the former 1-term president is "unworthy to be this country's chief executive again".

The Wall Street Journal called him "The President Who Stood Still on Jan. 6" and praised Vice President Mike Pence. "Character is revealed in a crisis, and Mr. Pence passed his Jan. 6 trial. Mr. Trump utterly failed his," the Journal editorial stated.

So there's that

FUCK THE MEDIA.

republic economic polices have been shrinking the American middle class since Reagan.
haha the reagan boom let more people out of the middle class i to what is now called the upper middle class

nothing has hurt the working class more the xiden 9.1 percent inflation…you’d have to go back to Carter for thst, Reagan policies drastically dropped that high rate…xiden is back to raising it

the Jim Crow south was the dem era of the south used by the left to maintain. power

Pick one racial group. Offer to use government power to discriminate in favor of them at teh expense of others.

You have to give the dems credit for sticking with what they know.

Paying big ticket unions producing products that were inferior to Asian made ones were the truth. The rednecks you hate kept purchasing the domestic inferior products. Before Reagan in the 1970's the realism came true to us as the warnings from the retooling of the world after WW 2 was not paid attention to.

President Biden is hardly a horrible president.

Lying isn't a requirement and loyalty to him isn't either.

Yeah, he is really bad, horrible even. I cannot think of a decision he made that has been good. Even the few things he has done I agree with he has done in just about the worst possible fashion.

Forum List

Back