President Trump in Georgia Live

Fake ass retards .. wwf style clown show ! appealing to the lowest common denominator . Get out your checkbook as the Orange blob rides off with it all !! Pathetic .... funny but pathetic
735CC89E-2CAE-45B7-BC04-D286A8AB47D3.jpeg

Notice the similarities of Mussolini’s and Trump’s signatures:

1609810331181.jpeg

Dumb Don’s done. Thank goodness.

The sad thing is Senile Joe replaces him, but not to worry. Joe ain’t different.

God help us!

Dude: If Donald J. Trump is "dumb", your country just went from "dumb" to "exceedingly retarded."

Being a "libertarian" doesn't exempt you personally from what's coming down the pipe over the next four years. I would expect that any true "libertarian" would know those things and if you really stand for "personal liberties" I'm predicting that you're in for a huge disappointment.

Last edited:
The soul of the nation is at stake

Trump has now put Sen. Cotton on his hit list. Trumptards you have been notified..Sen. Cotton who has always defended Trump in the past has said he will not join Ted Cruz in the kabuki theater skit tomorrow which means he is now a RINO and traitor.

Dumb Don’s done. Thank goodness.

The sad thing is Senile Joe replaces him, but not to worry. Joe ain’t different.

God help us!

Dude: If Donald J. Trump is "dumb", your country just went from "dumb" to "exceedingly retarded."

Being a "libertarian" doesn't exempt you personally from what's coming down the pipe over the next four years. I would expect that any true "libertarian" would know those things and if you really stand for "personal liberties" I'm predicting that you're in for a huge disappointment.
They’re both worthless lying crooks. Just my opinion based on the facts. Just facts man.

President Trump's funniest line so far in regard to the Democrat voter fraud: "The most unhappiest person in the US is Hillary Clinton because she is asking the Democrat party, 'Why the hell didn't you do this (commit massive voter fraud) for me, Crooked Hillary?'" :laugh:

The American citizens responding to the reference to Crooked Hillary and began chanting, "lock her up!" :beer:

Last edited:
Trump has been more successful than Obama in getting the Democrats out to vote. For me that mail-in ballot hit the post office in record time, the day after Columbus Day. Usually it is one of those last minute sort of things.

Forum List

Back