President Trump inks great trade deal with China!

O
Breaking: Fakes News pushes this story to page 29.
Or whining about Don Jr's meeting lol or maybe what president Trump ate in France!

Fake News will do everything in their power to avoid talking about Trump wins, or spinning them negative. Fair and balanced was out the window years ago, after Bush whooped the Dem's ass twice the liberal media came out of the closet 100% in the tank for the left.

O
Or whining about Don Jr's meeting lol or maybe what president Trump ate in France!

Fake News will do everything in their power to avoid talking about Trump wins, or spinning them negative. Fair and balanced was out the window years ago, after Bush whooped the Dem's ass twice the liberal media came out of the closet 100% in the tank for the left.
Did you know that Trump won the Olympics for Los Angeles? No? Fake news completely buried that one.

I'm waiting for CNN to release a clip of the French president refusing to shake Trump's hand.

O

Did you know that Trump won the Olympics for Los Angeles? No? Fake news completely buried that one.

I'm waiting for CNN to release a clip of the French president refusing to shake Trump's hand.

Fake News bias has gone beyond absurd, I'm not sure there's a word to describe them now, traitorous?

U.S. beef sales to China? Good work, globalism :thup:
Once again a leftist opens its mouth and spews nothing but lies. AMERICAN food to another country is good for AMERICANS because it brings profit to those farmers growing the cattle. Dunce. This has nothing to do with globalism which is a world wide goal of 1 government,1 economy,1 military.

so what the fuck was it 15 years ago before madcow stopped it?

globalism wasn't around and the fad then, but i would have to think we were shipping them beef at that point. now we are again.

globalism wasn't around and the fad then, but i would have to think we were shipping them beef at that point. now we are again.
Of course globalism was around back then. Nations have been trading and cooperating with each other on a global scale for a long time.

Of course globalism was around back then. Nations have been trading and cooperating with each other on a global scale for a long time.
so it's not globalism in the current mindset then, just like to lob out words and phrases as if it applies.

when we were damn sure on our own yes we traded globally. has nothing to do with the current globalist movement but hell, rope it in and pretend.

seems like fun for you.

Where is the part about Trump inking a deal in that article. I couldn't find it.

Your ignorance is showing, again.

Trump, China reach preliminary trade agreements on beef, poultry

Cool. Another source!! Trump and China. What's China getting out of the deal? A smile from Trump?

I heard the orange idiot mention it today in Paris. He was very vague. He said that Xi is letting beef back in at Trump's request. Is that what you believe?

so it's not globalism in the current mindset then, just like to lob out words and phrases as if it applies.

when we were damn sure on our own yes we traded globally. has nothing to do with the current globalist movement but hell, rope it in and pretend.

seems like fun for you.
"In the current mindset?" Lol what? :cuckoo:

seems like fun for you.
"In the current mindset?" Lol what? :cuckoo:
i rest my case.

Where is the part about Trump inking a deal in that article. I couldn't find it.

Cool. Another source!! Trump and China. What's China getting out of the deal? A smile from Trump?

I heard the orange idiot mention it today in Paris. He was very vague. He said that Xi is letting beef back in at Trump's request. Is that what you believe?

From the link in the OP.

The meat shipped last week by a South Omaha meatpacker was reported to be the first shipment of U.S. beef to China since 2003 after officials sealed a long-sought trade deal this month.

Trump got the agreement in Jan and it was formalized this month, so simple even a regressive could understand.

From the link in the OP.

The meat shipped last week by a South Omaha meatpacker was reported to be the first shipment of U.S. beef to China since 2003 after officials sealed a long-sought trade deal this month.

Trump got the agreement in Jan and it was formalized this month, so simple even a regressive could understand.

What's the deal? What does China get? Is it a good deal? Any losers?

From the link in the OP.

What's the deal? What does China get? Is it a good deal? Any losers?

Look it up dufas, I'm not your secretary.

Forum List

Back