President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

It’s time to... BAN WEAPONS OF WAR,” the cover reads next to a picture of an assault-style rifle, a weapon that mass shooters frequently use to kill as many people as possible.
Yes, weapons of war.

So, please list every firearm that was not designed for use in war, or a derivative of a firearm designed for use in war.

I will wait.

(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.

Your emotions are missed placed. Your comments are not true, and your remarks on soft science were just this morning used by trump to incarcerated the mentally ill when a soft scientist diagnosis a person is potentially violent.

You didn't actually respond to anything I said.

And you talk about intellect?

I did respond to you, though I'm not inclined to defend myself when I'm attacked by someone I do not respect, who has no clues as to what I did when employed or what my intention on gun controls are.

We know your intentions. "guns for me, and not for thee"

You didn't respond to any of the actual points, just your standard "I'm a government stooge and better than you, you fucking prole" bullshit.

And you may wonder why I don't have any respect for you. I've decide to put you on ignore, not because I'm being willfully ignorant of your comments, but because your comments lack substance, are neither thoughtful or thought provoking; they are nothing more than ad hominems and sniveling.
Where was the ad hominem?

That's none of your business.

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

/——/ We already have background check laws on the books :
BTW
Half-mast vs. half-staff In American English, a flag flown halfway up its flagpole as a symbol of mourning is at half-staff , and a flag flown halfway up a ship's mast to signal mourning or distress is at half-mast .

How captious of you. Most readers know the meaning of our flag flying up-side-down. And its meaning is where we stand today.

The President of the United States has not used the bully pulpit to try to reduce what has become a real emergency, gun violence in the United States.
/—-/ Why didn’t Obozo’s pretty speeches end gun violence?

Don't you every tire of posting STUPID questions?

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?
He's FOS Anything good he says is written for him by one of hid toaddies
We have to give this a chance Edward. If he'll do something, we have to support it.

Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?

Nope, but the problem is when (and if) Hippa is prohibited from reporting someone to a single national data base on those who might not be able to own or possess a firearm.

It’s time to... BAN WEAPONS OF WAR,” the cover reads next to a picture of an assault-style rifle, a weapon that mass shooters frequently use to kill as many people as possible.
Yes, weapons of war.

So, please list every firearm that was not designed for use in war, or a derivative of a firearm designed for use in war.

I will wait.

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

You bastards want a total ban, and you're not getting it.

No one inch.

Yes, weapons of war.

I will wait.

Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?

Yes, weapons of war.

I will wait.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?
We have to give this a chance Edward. If he'll do something, we have to support it.
Well his tariff sure did something DOW off 767 and I'm down big time

I'll support it for 2 reasons. It's the right thing to do and because it'll make a lot of gun nuts not vote.

Yes, weapons of war.

I will wait.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

What's the over under on if Republicans will make significant cuts to my medicare and social security? I'm more worried about that then Democrats taking my guns away or illegals getting to vote.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

The President ordered flags at half staff in response to the tragedies...

-- Democrats immediately began to FUND RAISE off of the bodies of dead Americans who have not even been removed from crime scenes

Democratic Party fundraising off mass shootings in El Paso, Dayton

President Trump condemned White Supremacists

- Has Elizabeth Warren condemned Antifa ... or Satan ... yet?

- Has any Democrat condemned Antifa yet?

President Trump called for more emphasis on mental health and for mental health reform

- Democrats SUCCUMED to mental illness, going into emotionally-overwhelmed, profanity-laced rants against the President and engaged in more outrageous political theatrics

2020 Dems unleash profane attacks on Trump, Republicans over mass shootings

The Mayor of El Paso talked about how friendly El Paso is, how this was not who they are, and how Antifa and their HATE is not welcome in El Paso...

- A Democrat politician USED that moment to disrespect the Mayor, the people of El Paso, those who died, and their loved ones by spewing his personal political hatred of the President by declaring HE was not welcome there, either!

Dem rep for El Paso: Trump 'not welcome here' as city mourns massacre

Truly disgusting and pathetic...they absolutely have no shame...

/——/ We already have background check laws on the books :
BTW
Half-mast vs. half-staff In American English, a flag flown halfway up its flagpole as a symbol of mourning is at half-staff , and a flag flown halfway up a ship's mast to signal mourning or distress is at half-mast .

How captious of you. Most readers know the meaning of our flag flying up-side-down. And its meaning is where we stand today.

The President of the United States has not used the bully pulpit to try to reduce what has become a real emergency, gun violence in the United States.
/—-/ Why didn’t Obozo’s pretty speeches end gun violence?

Don't you every tire of posting STUPID questions?
/—-/ Yeah, you’re right. Expecting Obozo to accomplish anything worthwhile is a stupid idea. Sorry, my bad.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

I agreed, up til this...

but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

Why would that make you feel safer?

The man with the revolver is more likely to be taking aim.

and might have speed loaders

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded

No, he is to blame. He has stoked the flames of hatred. And the weapons these guys used should not be legal.

And a person who takes a hit list of men he wants to kill in highschool and girls he wants to rape needs to be turned into authorities and never be allowed to ever own a gun. We need to start reporting wackos and NEVER let them get guns. That means domestic violence guys don't get guns. People with assault and batteries on their record, no guns.

Or, you can buy a shotgun for hunting but that's it.

Nothing is a silver bullet but the first step is to get the fucking leader of the free world to stop telling his followers that mexicans are rapists and murderers coming here to destroy the country. It's not that bad Hitler.

And the weapons these guys used should not be legal.

Why?

And a person who takes a hit list of men he wants to kill in highschool and girls he wants to rape needs to be turned into authorities and never be allowed to ever own a gun.

I agree

The New York Post, a major U.S. tabloid owned by conservative-leaning media mogul Rupert Murdoch, implored President Donald Trump on its cover Monday to ban assault weapons following several mass shootings in recent days.

You are worrying about an oppressive government coming to attack you and so you want your weapons. I get it. But guess what? The government isn't going to come get you. And if they do, then you are under arrest and we don't want you shooting the police when they do come to get you.

So I don't want you to be able to hold off the government/law when they come to get you. Just like the rest of us, we want you to come out quietly with your hands up when the law says to. Do you disagree? But wait, don't you guys tell black people to stop fighting back with the cops when they tell them to get on the ground? You tell them to comply but you don't want to have to comply? Interesting.

“President Trump, you are positioned to assuage that fear. On gun control, you are a pragmatic centrist, someone who knows there is a vast majority of Americans who are not to the extreme left or right on this issue. They just want the killings to stop. ... Come up with answers. Now. Beginning with the return of an assault-weapons ban.”

″‘Guns don’t kill people, people do,’ says the cliché. But the twisted and the evil can kill a lot more people when handed a murder machine,” the Post’s editorial board wrote. “Mr. President, do something — help America live without fear.”
again, I ask 'why'?

I own 'military style' rifles, my brother owns 'military style' rifles, 2 son in laws own 'military style' rifles, my grandsons other grandfathers own 'military style' rifles.

millions of firearm enthusiasts own 'military style' rifles.

and they don't go on rampages trying to break the record.

getting rid of the 'military style' rifle isn't gong to change anything.

12 years ago, Seung-hui Cho killed 32 people using handguns.

It's the finger on the trigger that kills people, not the trigger.

He’s called for a end of foreigners that take all our resources and puts the focus on Americans who are struggling.. but democrats love this

Guns and stupidity have created this current crisis in America.
Well let’s fix education,, stop flooding our schools with people from the 3rd world.. a gun is a tool

I agreed, up til this...

but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

Why would that make you feel safer?

The man with the revolver is more likely to be taking aim.

and might have speed loaders
Because something looks scary.

Forum List

Back