President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

It’s time to... BAN WEAPONS OF WAR,” the cover reads next to a picture of an assault-style rifle, a weapon that mass shooters frequently use to kill as many people as possible.
Yes, weapons of war.

So, please list every firearm that was not designed for use in war, or a derivative of a firearm designed for use in war.

I will wait.

(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

You bastards want a total ban, and you're not getting it.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

I'm NOT a Commie, and you've proved to be an asshole. A stupid one at that.

Yes, weapons of war.

So, please list every firearm that was not designed for use in war, or a derivative of a firearm designed for use in war.

I will wait.

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?

Close enough. You're not getting a gun ban. Ain't happening.

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

I agreed, up til this...

but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

Why would that make you feel safer?

The man with the revolver is more likely to be taking aim.

and might have speed loaders

Because we all know an assault rifle is much deadlier and more accurate from long range.

Like I say, we can't stop gun violence but we can lower the number of people who are murdered.

I don't want to hear that loading a new round of 5 doesn't slow you down. Sure it does. It would be much better if you could just pull the trigger 20 times before having to go through the motions. And then take the nerves you would have. You may not even get the second one loaded. That's why the weapon you are talking about is never the weapon of choice. Sure someone could do a lot of damage with one of those but typically they prefer an assault rifle.

The El Paso shooter was radicalized by Trump's own rhetoric.

The shooter even liked this picture on social media:
3976.jpg

as well as blaming immigrants for various things. It was a terrorist attack against people of Hispanic descent.

Furthermore, Trump made it easier for mentally ill people to procure guns:
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ng-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221
To make it even worse, Trump sees the terrorist act he inspired as a call to action against immigrants:
drumpf-gun-tweet.png

el-paso-shooting-21-year-old-suspect-in-custody-as-officials-investigate-possible-hate

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

Worst racist ever

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
Maybe if Trump shut his mouth none of this would happen?
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

Maybe you crybaby DEMS should stop shooting people. Ever think of that? Maybe you ought to grow a spine. Ever think of that? Maybe you should go to Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and tell those loyal Dems to stop shooting thousands of people a year. Ever think of that?

So now Eddie thinks it's FUNNY that all these people get killed in Dem run cities on a daily basis. And then wonder why we see you people as mentally deranged.....

The El Paso shooter was radicalized by Trump's own rhetoric.

The shooter even liked this picture on social media:
3976.jpg

as well as blaming immigrants for various things. It was a terrorist attack against people of Hispanic descent.

Furthermore, Trump made it easier for mentally ill people to procure guns:
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness
To make it even worse, Trump sees the terrorist act he inspired as a call to action against immigrants:
View attachment 272978
el-paso-shooting-21-year-old-suspect-in-custody-as-officials-investigate-possible-hate

Republicans always want to say the shooter wasn't a conservative. He was white, male, rich, a gun nut, a christian and straight but he was a total liberal. LOL.

This one they can't deny. The guy actually LIKED Trump's tweets. No way to spin that.

Yes, weapons of war.

I will wait.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?

And yet you're still not getting your gun ban. Ever. Period. End of game. Now run back under the bed and hide. A scary looking gun may walk by your hovel.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?

And yet you're still not getting your gun ban. Ever. Period. End of game. Now run back under the bed and hide. A scary looking gun may walk by your hovel.

STUPID ^^^, too stupid to even be considered an idiot-gram.

Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

I agreed, up til this...

but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

Why would that make you feel safer?

The man with the revolver is more likely to be taking aim.

and might have speed loaders

Because we all know an assault rifle is much deadlier and more accurate from long range.

Like I say, we can't stop gun violence but we can lower the number of people who are murdered.

I don't want to hear that loading a new round of 5 doesn't slow you down. Sure it does. It would be much better if you could just pull the trigger 20 times before having to go through the motions. And then take the nerves you would have. You may not even get the second one loaded. That's why the weapon you are talking about is never the weapon of choice. Sure someone could do a lot of damage with one of those but typically they prefer an assault rifle.

but typically they prefer an assault rifle.

actually, 'assault' rifles are far down the list.

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

Maybe you crybaby DEMS should stop shooting people. Ever think of that? Maybe you ought to grow a spine. Ever think of that? Maybe you should go to Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and tell those loyal Dems to stop shooting thousands of people a year. Ever think of that?

So now Eddie thinks it's FUNNY that all these people get killed in Dem run cities on a daily basis. And then wonder why we see you people as mentally deranged.....
Funny ??? BS I weep for those killed because of the trump moron spreading hate and fear

Too Stupid, seems we have a theme here with this clown.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?

Looking in the mirror again? Enjoy another Trump victory in 2020. Damn your crying gets old quick.

Hey asshole, did you get mommy to read the post to you? That's what the post was about illiterate one. Killings in DEM run cities that Eddie deemed funny. Now go fuck yourself. And if you PM me agin, you're getting reported.

Wanna bet?

Looking in the mirror again? Enjoy another Trump victory in 2020. Damn your crying gets old quick.

STUPID on steroids, this dude has been touched by Trumpism.

STUPID on steroids, this dude has been touched by Trumpism.

Who's the one claiming a ban on guns is coming? Oh yeah,that would be YOU! :21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

Wanna bet?

Who's voting for him ?? You think Mich Penn Wiscon are voting for him again after their economies are in the crapper?? Who else ? Brown, black people? Women ? the young ? Just some miserable old white guys

Hey asshole, did you get mommy to read the post to you? That's what the post was about illiterate one. Killings in DEM run cities that Eddie deemed funny. Now go fuck yourself. And if you PM me agin, you're getting reported.
BS you coward

Forum List

Back