PRESIDENT Trump Re-files Texas Court Case

Just a little nitpick ... SCOTUS only rejected immediate relief in the TX lawsuit ... the case can still be filed but will have to be docketed in the order it was received ... it was ruled that since TX can only file at SCOTUS, SCOTUS must let them file it ...
This nit pick, it’s just wrong. The court ruled there was no standing by Texas because they could not claim they were injured by these other states.

From the ruling:
The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.Statement of Justice Alito, with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24, 2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

This means TX can file the complaint ... see where it says "grant the motion to file" ... that means TX can file ... "looks like" it would be dismissed under the standing argument ... but that remains to be seen ...
Texas people think honesty is the best policy, especially in National elections. I deem it worthy of being heard with a benevolent ear for probity and justice for all.
☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆​
Then how the hell is Paxton still your AG?

He's under indictment and is being investigated by the FBI for crimes other than those for which he has already been indicted.

Just a little nitpick ... SCOTUS only rejected immediate relief in the TX lawsuit ... the case can still be filed but will have to be docketed in the order it was received ... it was ruled that since TX can only file at SCOTUS, SCOTUS must let them file it ...
This nit pick, it’s just wrong. The court ruled there was no standing by Texas because they could not claim they were injured by these other states.

From the ruling:
The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.Statement of Justice Alito, with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24, 2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

This means TX can file the complaint ... see where it says "grant the motion to file" ... that means TX can file ... "looks like" it would be dismissed under the standing argument ... but that remains to be seen ...
Texas people think honesty is the best policy, especially in National elections. I deem it worthy of being heard with a benevolent ear for probity and justice for all.
☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆​
Then how the hell is Paxton still your AG?

He's under indictment and is being investigated by the FBI for crimes other than those for which he has already been indicted.
Paxton is another victim of the Democratic Party gestapo arm BLM and the FBI along with Barr prosecuting....

Like this is stopping you from living out your miserable excuse of a life.

How about seriously taking up the issue of massive voter fraud, because that's what the Supreme Court is supposed to do?

But I think the court is afraid they might have to shine a light on epic corruption if they do.

The Brown Shirt terrorists of the democrat party attacked and assaulted Senator Rand Paul and his wife after the confirmation of Justice Barrett. Paul stated that he was certain the democrat terrorist troop would have killed him and his wife had a Capitol Police officer not come to his rescue - while dozens of others stood and watched.

None of the democrat terrorist Brown Shirts were arrested.

These Brown Shirts took to Twatface last week and threatened the lives of the SCOTUS Justices should they rule in favor of President Trump,

In simple terms, the court are cowards and capitulated to the violence of the Brown Shirts and the democrats behind them.

We are a lawless nation.

Try bringing evidence to the courts next time instead of feelings. As you've seen all over the nation, judges don't care about the latter.

What we have seen across the nation if that lefty judges don't care about election integrity, nor the law.

We are a lawless land.
Damn the Supreme Court full of leftist radicals and communist that love being Bolsheviks from Russia instead of US red blooded Americans...

How about seriously taking up the issue of massive voter fraud, because that's what the Supreme Court is supposed to do?

But I think the court is afraid they might have to shine a light on epic corruption if they do.

The Brown Shirt terrorists of the democrat party attacked and assaulted Senator Rand Paul and his wife after the confirmation of Justice Barrett. Paul stated that he was certain the democrat terrorist troop would have killed him and his wife had a Capitol Police officer not come to his rescue - while dozens of others stood and watched.

These Brown Shirts took to Twatface last week and threatened the lives of the SCOTUS Justices should they rule in favor of President Trump,

In simple terms, the court are cowards and capitulated to the violence of the Brown Shirts and the democrats behind them.

We are a lawless nation.
Where do they get those fabulous brown shirts from!??

A one sentence reply. "Stop Fucking Wasting Everyone's Time!"
If the court had wanted to do that they would have dismissed the complaint with prejudice. That wasn't done. The court must think the standing issue can be cured.

The trouble is that 7 of the 9 did not want to hear the issue. The other 2 said they would not support injunctive relief. I suspect they will let it work it's way through the courts and declare it moot.

Try bringing evidence to the courts next time instead of feelings. As you've seen all over the nation, judges don't care about the latter.

What we have seen across the nation if that lefty judges don't care about election integrity, nor the law.

We are a lawless land.

Republican judges nominated by Trump have also thrown Trump's lawsuits out. It shows they do believe in the rule of law. You do not.

We are a lawless nation.

Because they committed no crime. Rand Paul is a lying punk. Those protestors had every right to protest. It shows how fascist Rand Paul is. It doesn't matter that election officials are being threatened and even stalked. That is okay with Nazis like you.

Trump Approves Filing Retooled Texas-Style Election Challenges: Giuliani

President Donald Trump’s legal team is planning on filing retooled lawsuits, his lawyer said Saturday.

“We move immediately, seamlessly, to plan B, which is to bring lawsuits now in each one of the states. We had them ready. They’re just a version of the one that was brought in the Supreme Court. So last night, the president made the decision,” Rudy Giuliani said during an appearance on “War Room: Pandemic.”

Texas filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court against Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan, alleging the elections there were run contrary to the Constitution. The nation’s top court rejected the suit late Friday.

Trump’s team is going to file suits or has already filed in the four states as well as Arizona and Nevada. The suits will incorporate allegations in the complaint filed by Texas.

“If the state doesn’t have standing, surely the president of the United States has standing. And certainly the electors in the states have standing. So they will be bringing those very cases right in those courts, starting today,” Giuliani said. “And let’s see what excuse they can try to use to avoid having a hearing on that.”

Courts have been using the matter of standing to dodge facing the facts, he alleged, adding, “Nobody wants to face the reality that this election was stolen.”

Not a single court decision has had a hearing yet. They haven’t heard from a single witness. They haven’t looked at a single tape. They haven’t listened to a single recording. There are thousands of them. They haven’t even bothered to look at the tape in Atlanta, Georgia, which is dispositive. It shows an ongoing voter theft of 30,000 votes, enough to change the election.

Good, the other 20 States should do the same.

We are a lawless nation.

Because they committed no crime. Rand Paul is a lying punk. Those protestors had every right to protest. It shows how fascist Rand Paul is. It doesn't matter that election officials are being threatened and even stalked. That is okay with Nazis like you.

Where have you been? You must have missed the people attacked and businesses burnt to the ground. That was no protest it was rioting.

All States should do what Florida did. All looters, rioters and arsonists will be shot on site in this State.

Sounds like you're gonna take the violent route. Good luck BasicTrumpTrash! :laugh2:

Oh, you mean I'm sick of the left being violent so I'm going to follow the LEFT's lead?

Got it

So next time there's a BLM rally you will don your Trump body armor, grab your AK, kiss the wife goodbye, drive across state lines and hook up with the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois to let 'em know who's boss.

Got it

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you're gonna take the violent route. Good luck BasicTrumpTrash! :laugh2:

Oh, you mean I'm sick of the left being violent so I'm going to follow the LEFT's lead?

Got it

So next time there's a BLM rally you will don your Trump body armor, grab your AK, kiss the wife goodbye and drive across state lines to let 'em know who's boss.

Got it

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't be silly.
You know for a fact the Right is too weak to resist anything.
They won't even do a thing if you steal their elections, "kill they babies and burn they churches" (king Samir shabazz). C'mon man !!

The picture above is YOUR Leftist friends about to engage a peaceful trump rally.

Is that you (2nd from the Left ??)

Last edited:
The court will openly be legitimizing open rebellion in the streets if they lend credence to Corrupt Joe Biden's
theft of the presidency. Count on it.
What do you think would happen if the court overturned the election and handed it to trump?

We're not the soy latté boys that you think we are.

Trump Approves Filing Retooled Texas-Style Election Challenges: Giuliani

President Donald Trump’s legal team is planning on filing retooled lawsuits, his lawyer said Saturday.

“We move immediately, seamlessly, to plan B, which is to bring lawsuits now in each one of the states. We had them ready. They’re just a version of the one that was brought in the Supreme Court. So last night, the president made the decision,” Rudy Giuliani said during an appearance on “War Room: Pandemic.”

Texas filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court against Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan, alleging the elections there were run contrary to the Constitution. The nation’s top court rejected the suit late Friday.

Trump’s team is going to file suits or has already filed in the four states as well as Arizona and Nevada. The suits will incorporate allegations in the complaint filed by Texas.

“If the state doesn’t have standing, surely the president of the United States has standing. And certainly the electors in the states have standing. So they will be bringing those very cases right in those courts, starting today,” Giuliani said. “And let’s see what excuse they can try to use to avoid having a hearing on that.”

Courts have been using the matter of standing to dodge facing the facts, he alleged, adding, “Nobody wants to face the reality that this election was stolen.”

Not a single court decision has had a hearing yet. They haven’t heard from a single witness. They haven’t looked at a single tape. They haven’t listened to a single recording. There are thousands of them. They haven’t even bothered to look at the tape in Atlanta, Georgia, which is dispositive. It shows an ongoing voter theft of 30,000 votes, enough to change the election.

God bless President Trump for staying with the program of stopping criminal acts of the criminal wing of the Democrat Commie Liars Party who are constantly pushing calumny instead of probity.

Godspeed, Mr. President. We need honesty, not shameful extortion criminality in the White House. And we're sick and tired of the Democrats and their theft of this 2020 election. I pray for your good health to keep America good for four more years. You were, are, and will always be the best man for this job.

Forum List

Back