President Trump says shootings a societal problem.

Cry baby about losing half my property value, nowhere to shop since all the major box stores closed up, having to tolerate all the noise, cleaning up after these filthy pigs when they throw garbage all over the place, having to wait several seconds after the light turns green because they crash lights constantly?

Well if that's being a cry baby, then I'm it. Try moving into an area with a strong majority of blacks and then tell me how I should feel. I bet you live in the whitest area you can afford. I know your type all too well.
Yes. A cry baby is a cry baby. Do something more than whine about it and blame others.

I gave zero consideration to the race of people around me. I looked at homes in my price range and picked the one I liked best.

Perhaps income level plays a bigger role than skin color. Did you ever consider that?

Nice try. Since you gave me a site with no demographics, I looked it up myself. Black population 8%.

Nice try? You asked for my neighborhood. That’s the only site a found with diversity info. I’m a few miles from there but it was the closest they had. It is what it is. I see my neighbors. It’s very diverse. More Asian and Mexican and gay couples than blacks but it’s a good mix from what I’ve seen. Very safe and friendly. And home values have been sky rocketing.

Yes. A cry baby is a cry baby. Do something more than whine about it and blame others.

I gave zero consideration to the race of people around me. I looked at homes in my price range and picked the one I liked best.

Perhaps income level plays a bigger role than skin color. Did you ever consider that?

Yes, it does play a part, but a bigger part is what happens when your population of blacks hit the 30% of above level. They don't stand out as much. When we had a small percent of blacks here, they weren't much of a problem. Police could find them too easily.

Nice try? You asked for my neighborhood. That’s the only site a found with diversity info. I’m a few miles from there but it was the closest they had. It is what it is. I see my neighbors. It’s very diverse. More Asian and Mexican and gay couples than blacks but it’s a good mix from what I’ve seen. Very safe and friendly. And home values have been sky rocketing.

8% is hardly considerable. Now show me a neighborhood where it's half black and I'll show you housing values that decreased, stores closing, crime increasing, especially violent crime.

Yes, it does play a part, but a bigger part is what happens when your population of blacks hit the 30% of above level. They don't stand out as much. When we had a small percent of blacks here, they weren't much of a problem. Police could find them too easily.
Maybe you just picked a shitty place to live Ray and you were surrounded by other shitty people. From the things you say on this board you sound like a pretty hateful dude. Doesn’t sound like you’re adding much to anybodies neighborhood. Maybe you are where you belong.

Do they shoot up schools, churches, synagogues, movie theaters, concerts, malls, etc.? Do their kids have to pass through gun detectors to get to class? Does anyone get shot because someone doesn`t like the way they drive?
Gun detectors? There are devices that check for guns only? How about the UK where they don’t use guns but they use cars and
machetes to kill random people? Churches and Synagogues? In Europe and the Middle East, they use bombs. Back to the US, if they don’t like the way you drive they will rip you from your car and beat you to death or randomly throw rocks and bridges off overpasses.

Guns did not do that…. Society did.

Do they shoot up schools, churches, synagogues, movie theaters, concerts, malls, etc.? Do their kids have to pass through gun detectors to get to class? Does anyone get shot because someone doesn`t like the way they drive?
There are an estimated 72,000,000 American civilians who own an estimated 393 million guns.

When you have that number of gun owners and guns it is not surprising that you will see murders and suicides.

If you try to ban and confiscate all civilian owned firearms you will likely see non compliance with the new gun legislation. If the legislation is pushed too hard by the new 87,000 armed IRS agents, you may even see a steep increase in gun violence as the gun owners will decide to overthrow the government.

Never forget the first American Revolution was sparked by gun control.

"This is not a gun problem," he added, as he batted cleanup for a long list of Republican officials and office seekers. "This is a mental health problem, this is a social problem, this is a cultural problem, this is a spiritual problem."

And he is absolutely correct. America is around 250 years old. Weve always had guns and always had people. Shootings have only become a serious issue in the past 10 or 15 years. They have existed longer but in a vastly decreased amount.

So the question that begs answering is what has changed in the past 20 years? The answer is our society.

We need a better society, not better gun control. We need more values, morals, standards, and not more gun control. If you get rid of all the guns right now instantly the criminals and nutballs will still be left behind that want to hurt people. But what happens if we get rid of the criminals and nutballs? If you have a country of better people you need less laws, more laws is a sign of a society of not so good people.

Other nations have the same decay in morality, standards, values, etc... They don't have 30,000 gun deaths a year.

I don’t judge people that way. That’s what racist people do. Fool yourself by calling it intelligent but it really isn’t
I get it…it’s scary….using your intellect in place of feelings breaks the PC code.
4633CD3C-4AB6-487F-AD2C-5D904B206026.jpeg

That’s great and all if we were talking about maximizing performance of a sports team, but we aren’t. We are talking about the human species living in planet earth. A civilization made up of societies that need to function for survival. America stands for a beacon of opportunity for all. At least that’s how many people such as myself see it. Not as an alternative option for white Eastern Europeans to migrate and settle.
Wow you really don’t get it.

The system of meritocracy, the one that elevates the most qualified, is the beacon of opportunity for all. It’s the non-diverse but most qualified Bball team.

The racist system is yours.. the one that judges people only by their skin color, supposed gender, orientation, etc. It proudly excludes identified groups, and uses people as caricatures and tokens to masterbate in virtue signaling. It’s immoral.

Yet, you support it. You’re the Jim Crow here. What you’re advocating for is the exact same logic

The entire conversation has been about gun violence and your correlation to the diversity of our country. I even reposted your quote. Go back and reread.
No it hasn’t, I’d correct your claim if I were you. You made claims that now you’re running from. It’s the evasive ones in debate that have the weakest points, and that’s clearly you.,

Gun detectors? There are devices that check for guns only? How about the UK where they don’t use guns but they use cars and
machetes to kill random people? Churches and Synagogues? In Europe and the Middle East, they use bombs. Back to the US, if they don’t like the way you drive they will rip you from your car and beat you to death or randomly throw rocks and bridges off overpasses.

Guns did not do that…. Society did.
We`re a great country because we don`t blow each other up. :auiqs.jpg: We shoot! If the 2nd amendment wasn`t a disaster every country would want the same.

We`re a great country because we don`t blow each other up. :auiqs.jpg: We shoot! If the 2nd amendment wasn`t a disaster every country would want the same.
How is the 2nd Amendment causing people in the US to blow up people, use knives and hammers on people, and drive cars through innocent groups of people?

Maybe you just picked a shitty place to live Ray and you were surrounded by other shitty people. From the things you say on this board you sound like a pretty hateful dude. Doesn’t sound like you’re adding much to anybodies neighborhood. Maybe you are where you belong.

Not at all Mr. white guilt. I was raised here. My family and friends still live here. I made business investments here when it was all white. Yes, I am surrounded by shitty people--black people that destroyed this area like they do most anyplace else they invade. This "shitty" place was once a great place to live; homes always increased in value, shopping centers known nationwide, safe to walk day or night, one of the top rated schools in the county, clean, quiet, families that lived here for generations.

Racists who are too chickenshit to own up to what they are always try to play the "I'm just realistic!" bullshit.

Wow you really don’t get it.

The system of meritocracy, the one that elevates the most qualified, is the beacon of opportunity for all. It’s the non-diverse but most qualified Bball team.

The racist system is yours.. the one that judges people only by their skin color, supposed gender, orientation, etc. It proudly excludes identified groups, and uses people as caricatures and tokens to masterbate in virtue signaling. It’s immoral.

Yet, you support it. You’re the Jim Crow here. What you’re advocating for is the exact same logic
You have no clue what I advocate for. Don’t be an ass.

Forum List

Back