President Trump says shootings a societal problem.

No it hasn’t, I’d correct your claim if I were you. You made claims that now you’re running from. It’s the evasive ones in debate that have the weakest points, and that’s clearly you.,
That’s exactly what you’re doing right now…. The OP was about guns. Several posters made the point that the diversity of our nation was what was causing the violence. That nations with less diversity were safer. My question that you responded to, the one that started our debate, was about that. If you think diversity is a cause for our problems in society and for the gun violence then that is also showing that racism is an integral part of the problem as well. Correct?

That’s not running from anything. That’s the first post I made in this thread.

LOSER still lacks the sack to admit to what he obviously is. Fucking coward.

LOSER still lacks the sack to admit to what he obviously is. Fucking coward.
I’m obviously a realist with a nutsack.
Where I come from a “fucking coward” is a pussy who lacks the courage to say TRUE and FACTUAL things about people because they have been castrated by the PC programmers.

RoshawnMarkwees

So if you want to say segregation in place of immigration laws then every country segregates.

Segregation would mean they once had diversity but have since seperated them out.

Switzerland has their immigration laws which are stringent and demand only good quality people can become a citizen. We have immigration laws also but sadly they aren't very strict, and with our border being open we might as well not even have immigration laws.

They just never let foreigners into their country to be citizens unless they could afford it, put enough effort into learning their customs and language, willing to wait the long period of time, and demonstrated they really wanted to be a part of the society. Most non whites aren't willing to go through all of that.

They aren't like america that lets anyone in with minimal efforts, or allow anchor babies like we do where if a woman shits out a baby in America the family gets to walk in, don't require people to speak out language or anynof that

RoshawnMarkwees

So if you want to say segregation in place of immigration laws then every country segregates.

Segregation would mean they once had diversity but have since seperated them out.

Switzerland has their immigration laws which are stringent and demand only good quality people can become a citizen. We have immigration laws also but sadly they aren't very strict, and with our border being open we might as well not even have immigration laws.

They just never let foreigners into their country to be citizens unless they could afford it, put enough effort into learning their customs and language, willing to wait the long period of time, and demonstrated they really wanted to be a part of the society. Most non whites aren't willing to go through all of that.

They aren't like america that lets anyone in with minimal efforts, or allow anchor babies like we do where if a woman shits out a baby in America the family gets to walk in, don't require people to speak out language or anynof that
I said segregation in lieu of diversity. Diversity is utter bullshit. Focusing on diversity is essentially segregation. Democrats love diversity because it’s their euphemism for segregation and segregation allows democrats to perpetuate victimhood and dependency.

"This is not a gun problem," he added, as he batted cleanup for a long list of Republican officials and office seekers. "This is a mental health problem, this is a social problem, this is a cultural problem, this is a spiritual problem."

And he is absolutely correct. America is around 250 years old. Weve always had guns and always had people. Shootings have only become a serious issue in the past 10 or 15 years. They have existed longer but in a vastly decreased amount.

So the question that begs answering is what has changed in the past 20 years? The answer is our society.

We need a better society, not better gun control. We need more values, morals, standards, and not more gun control. If you get rid of all the guns right now instantly the criminals and nutballs will still be left behind that want to hurt people. But what happens if we get rid of the criminals and nutballs? If you have a country of better people you need less laws, more laws is a sign of a society of not so good people.

I thought the more guns we had, the safer we would be. We have more guns than we ever have.

Yet we're not safer. You may want to reevaluate your core assumptions.

Donald identified what he believes are the societal problems that cause mass murder. Did he happen to mention what he believes are some solutions?

You have no clue what I advocate for. Don’t be an ass.
I do based on what you say, if you’d like to revise statements you’ve made, I’m all ears.

You said to oppose the woke diversity-quota ideology is racism. That’s not true at all.

That’s exactly what you’re doing right now…. The OP was about guns. Several posters made the point that the diversity of our nation was what was causing the violence. That nations with less diversity were safer. My question that you responded to, the one that started our debate, was about that. If you think diversity is a cause for our problems in society and for the gun violence then that is also showing that racism is an integral part of the problem as well. Correct?

That’s not running from anything. That’s the first post I made in this thread.
Here’s your first post:

If diversity is our problem like many of you just claimed then that is evidence that we do have a serious issue with racism in America. Do you agree?

Show me where you talked about guns. You didn’t, you only incorrectly spoke of diversity/racism, so I addressed that.

I’m glad I could clear up you false claim.

Do they shoot up schools, churches, synagogues, movie theaters, concerts, malls, etc.? Do their kids have to pass through gun detectors to get to class? Does anyone get shot because someone doesn`t like the way they drive?
They probably teach their kids values and morals. Our teachers sexualize our kids by the age of 8.

I’m obviously a realist with a nutsack.
Where I come from a “fucking coward” is a pussy who lacks the courage to say TRUE and FACTUAL things about people because they have been castrated by the PC programmers.
You are a self proclaimed realist with a nutsack. Not the way I see you at all

Donald identified what he believes are the societal problems that cause mass murder. Did he happen to mention what he believes are some solutions?
Obviously reversing those societal issues is the solution as opposed to ignoring the societal problems and focusing on guns as democrats do.

Forum List

Back