President Trump says this is what we get if we elect Biden, but...

Levant

Platinum Member
Apr 27, 2020
Northeast Oklahoma

Black Lives Matter anarchists try to set up an autonomous zone in D.C., across from the Whitehouse.

Trump keeps saying this is what we get if Biden is elected but, apparently, it's what we get if Trump is elected, too. It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening. It is time for troops in the streets of D.C., first, and Seattle next. There are no places in the US where there should be a lawless area allowed.

I have to vote for Trump but I am really beginning to wonder why. He's done a lot of good stuff but he's doing nothing about the most important stuff.

It's not so much Trump as it is his party. They fear media more than anything else.

These are ignorant mobs directed by professional Communist activists. They won't stop until forced to stop.

I suggest brute military force, applied with irrevocable effect.

It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening.
Sorry bud, he can't. Governor's call. You might prefer a different country with more of a dictatorship set up. trump would probably follow you there, if he thought he could be the leader.

Of course he can, under specific circumstances. The governor stands with the insurrection. The circumstance has been met.

The governor should be removed and a provisional government installed until the insurrection can be put down.

It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening.
Sorry bud, he can't. Governor's call. You might prefer a different country with more of a dictatorship set up. trump would probably follow you there, if he thought he could be the leader.

Of course he can, under specific circumstances. The governor stands with the insurrection. The circumstance has been met.

The governor should be removed and a provisional government installed until the insurrection can be put down.

Conservatives defend states rights. Stop pretending to be on side of the right.

Black Lives Matter anarchists try to set up an autonomous zone in D.C., across from the Whitehouse.

Trump keeps saying this is what we get if Biden is elected but, apparently, it's what we get if Trump is elected, too. It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening. It is time for troops in the streets of D.C., first, and Seattle next. There are no places in the US where there should be a lawless area allowed.

I have to vote for Trump but I am really beginning to wonder why. He's done a lot of good stuff but he's doing nothing about the most important stuff.
Yes. Time to smash 'em flat.

Wow, well if President Trump said it then it must be true! Haha

It's not the governor's' call. The Insurrection Act of 1807 does not have any such requirement.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

The act provides a "statutory exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States.[1][2]

Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to first publish a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse.

It's not so much Trump as it is his party. They fear media more than anything else.

These are ignorant mobs directed by professional Communist activists. They won't stop until forced to stop.

I suggest brute military force, applied with irrevocable effect.

It's Trump in the end. The buck stops there. He's afraid of the effect on his reelection but he should say reelection be damned and do the right thing.

Conservatives defend states rights. Stop pretending to be on side of the right.

You people tried this 160 years ago. So you think the result will ultimately be any different?

I favor state's rights under the 10th Amendment. I also favor national defense against neo-Communist state and local governments attempting incremental takeovers.

Democrat cities are rat-infested, shit-smeared models of Hell. Time to make an end.

I don't pretend to be on any side. I am on MY side, the only side that counts.

Time to give our troops live ammo and blow some of these treasonous anti-Americans the hell up. Fucking send them to hell.
With all due respect, PI...sending in heavily armed troops is what the left WANTS Trump to do! The best way to handle things like CHOP is to let nature take it's course! It's only going to take place in liberally controlled cities and it's always going to result in a PR nightmare for the Mayors who let it happen on their watch! Anarchists can't self govern! They're clueless about how things really work. Give them enough rope and they'll tie themselves up in knots! Patience...patience...

Forum List

Back