President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

Tomorrow's headline: "Trump takes a huge shit on the Constitution!"

Trump supporters: "Who cares about the Constitution! Look at how huge that shit was! He's bringing back large manufacturing to America!"

WOLF! WOLF!

Grow the fuck up.

Why don't you grow up, bigot. Sessions was denied a position as a federal judge 30 years ago because he is a racist, pure and simple.

I never heard anybody in the Democratic Party criticize Robert Byrd's past all those years he sat in the Senate and he actually WAS a member of the KKK.

Maybe because Byrd showed remorse for his views and for what he did when he was younger, lightweight. Something Sessions has never done and never will. If you show remorse, most Americans will forgive you.

And if you read some of the comments that Sessions made when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man is a racist.

He got a pass because he was a Democrat, and for no other reason. The Republicans douche bags like you attack never held such views. You attack them because they are Republicans.

How many times have I mentioned "white" on here in the last month, hack?

Who did you vote for?

You voted for the woman who told a black man, her husband's offspring that he didn't belong at the plantation house. You voted for the woman who was behind mass black incarceration. You voted for the woman who called blacks "super predators." Don't even try to play that card, bitch. Now I go back to the original question, how many times have I even mentioned whites in the last month?

Answer my question coward -- who the fuck did you vote for?

Bitch, you been put in your place on this already. And besides that, I'm the one who asked the question first. So, answer my question, "COWARD".

I don't take orders from white supremacist apologists -- coward. Answer the question, and then I'll show you how you're a white supremacist apologist -- coward.

You're a hack. Nobody's awaiting your sh** anyways.

answer the question yourself, and prove how much a moron you are.

This is a conversation between me and the white supremacist apologist -- "TheGreatGatsby."

Mind your own business, you passive aggressive funny giving bitch.

Who did you vote for?

You voted for the woman who told a black man, her husband's offspring that he didn't belong at the plantation house. You voted for the woman who was behind mass black incarceration. You voted for the woman who called blacks "super predators." Don't even try to play that card, bitch. Now I go back to the original question, how many times have I even mentioned whites in the last month?

Bitch, you been put in your place on this already. And besides that, I'm the one who asked the question first. So, answer my question, "COWARD".

I don't take orders from white supremacist apologists -- coward. Answer the question, and then I'll show you how you're a white supremacist apologist -- coward.

Just as I thought. Coward. You fucking useless degenerate. Too much of a fucking pussy to admit that you voted Trump.

So the last couple AGs have been racists so you're talking seriously old news even if true (which I doubt). If the rest of us can handle it so can you.

So wait...you're saying because others were racist then this one is ok too? You know that makes no sense right? Especially since Trump ran on the platform of "draining the swamp?" So where's the change he promised? Oh... wait so now as a Trump supporter your defending his choice by saying that's how it has been before him? You do understand how little sense that makes right?
No. What he's saying is that you're a big fat hypocrite. Of course, that goes without saying because you're a leftist.

Sessions isn't a racist. He's part of the change that Trump promised. He's not paying attention to PC bullshit. Sessions will be prosecuting BLM thugs and IRS criminals who abuse their authority.

I am? Who did I support that was a racist? So draining the swamp is replacing a black racist with a white racist?

Part of what "draining the swamp" means is enforcing the law - something Obama's AGs were singularly reluctant to do.

How many times have I mentioned "white" on here in the last month, hack?

Who did you vote for?

Maybe if you rant and rave a little more, one person will take you seriously. Don't hold your breath.

In an article titled “It’s like Christmas,” Anglin wrote “honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted…Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration.”

It’s Like Christmas: Sessions for AG, Gen Flynn as National Security Advisor
ISIS was happy about Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder.

Great ! then we can play the Lib game and link all of them to ISIS the same way they want to link conservatives to David Duke. Yep, i knew all along they love Sharia law.

So... who applies that definition?

(smile) Why, do you have your own definition?
Do you want to know what the definition of is is?

You're saying that someone isn't a racist because someone says so. So I asked you what YOUR definition of a racist is... and all you did was cut and paste off of some website. Then I asked you who decides who is a racist based on "your" definition... it's a simple question.

You're saying someone IS a racist because someone else said they were.
See how that works?

I haven't said anything yet. I'm asking you a question. Even if we go by the copy and pasted definition you posted, who decides if someone is a racist?

(sigh) It is the definition of the word, I'm sorry tat that fact escapes you.
Tell me son, is the term Racist subjective or objective?

That "is" the definition... ok. So once again, when using that definition, who decides who is racist? Simple question. Why do you keep evading it? Simple question.

In an article titled “It’s like Christmas,” Anglin wrote “honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted…Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration.”

If white supremacy is so bad, why do all the non-whites want to move to the places whites created and whites dominate? Why do they choose to live under white supremacy?

BS

There are no places created by whites.

Jesus H Fucking Christ - you useful idiots really are.

Why did Bill and Bitchlery celebrate "Confederate Flag Day" every year they were in charge of Arkansas?

(smile) Why, do you have your own definition?
Do you want to know what the definition of is is?

You're saying that someone isn't a racist because someone says so. So I asked you what YOUR definition of a racist is... and all you did was cut and paste off of some website. Then I asked you who decides who is a racist based on "your" definition... it's a simple question.

See how that works?

I haven't said anything yet. I'm asking you a question. Even if we go by the copy and pasted definition you posted, who decides if someone is a racist?

That "is" the definition... ok. So once again, when using that definition, who decides who is racist? Simple question. Why do you keep evading it? Simple question.

I'm not evading anything, is someone being a Racist subjective or objective. It's a VERY simple question.

Last edited:
So the last couple AGs have been racists so you're talking seriously old news even if true (which I doubt). If the rest of us can handle it so can you.

So wait...you're saying because others were racist then this one is ok too? You know that makes no sense right? Especially since Trump ran on the platform of "draining the swamp?" So where's the change he promised? Oh... wait so now as a Trump supporter your defending his choice by saying that's how it has been before him? You do understand how little sense that makes right?
No. What he's saying is that you're a big fat hypocrite. Of course, that goes without saying because you're a leftist.

Sessions isn't a racist. He's part of the change that Trump promised. He's not paying attention to PC bullshit. Sessions will be prosecuting BLM thugs and IRS criminals who abuse their authority.

I am? Who did I support that was a racist? So draining the swamp is replacing a black racist with a white racist?

Part of what "draining the swamp" means is enforcing the law - something Obama's AGs were singularly reluctant to do.

Look! Another Trump supporter answer that I listed in my thread. Did or did not Trump run on the idea of changing Washington and not being the status quo? Is that NOT what "Draining the swamp" means? So why is the excuse of "Hey but Obama did it!" is making any kind of change? Do you understand what the definition of change is?

Just as I thought. Coward. You fucking useless degenerate. Too much of a fucking pussy to admit that you voted Trump.

Awwww. Is your racism card not paying out like it was? Poor baby bitch.

See how that works?

I'm evading anything, is someone being a Racist subjective or objective. It's a VERY simple question.

Answer my question first... then I'll answer yours. You're deflecting. Simple question... when using "your' definition of racist, who decides when it is the proper time to label someone racist?

If white supremacy is so bad, why do all the non-whites want to move to the places whites created and whites dominate? Why do they choose to live under white supremacy?

lol, we've seen what "white supremacy" leads to. Perhaps you should crack open a book sometime.

What does it lead to?

Awwww. Is your racism card not paying out like it was? Poor baby bitch.

Not a racism "card," you white supremacist apologist -- you've already outed yourself for everyone to see. Coward.

Trump supporters: "Who cares about the Constitution! Look at how huge that shit was! He's bringing back large manufacturing to America!"

Douche bags like you seem to forget that Obama has been shitting on the Constitution for the last 8 years.

Douche bags like you seem to forget that Obama has been shitting on the Constitution for the last 8 years.

I didn't support Obama fucktard. Try that shit somewhere else.

Forum List

Back