President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

xenophobic remarks
?????

If you use xenophobic remarks to get political support to get elected... and then you surround yourself with anti-Semites and racists... you might just be a redneck in an expensive suit... errr... I mean a racist.

What xenophobic remarks? Write his remarks accurately on a piece of paper then see if you still feel they are racist remarks...because they are not. But you need to look up his actual words. They are on the internet look them up and stop the hysteria.

Hopefully Sessions won't be approved for Attorney General of the US by the Senate....they turned him down when he was appointed for a judgeship, attorney general is even MORE important....it would be an injustice to Justice in America.

Boy oh boy, Trump is really pushing the extremes in his picks so far.....

we've got a MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA Head with Steve Bannon...

Flynn is off his rocker bat shit crazy, Russian loving pawn, propagandist promoter, and liar.

And now he wants to ILLEGALLY hire his son in law....
Trump doesn't need 60 votes to get his nominees approved.

He needs 51... and that isn't guaranteed. Almost every single Republican would have to vote to confirm him.

I think that's pretty much a given. No Republican wants to incur the wrath of the President and the entire Republican party.

Tomorrow's headline: "Trump takes a huge shit on the Constitution!"

Trump supporters: "Who cares about the Constitution! Look at how huge that shit was! He's bringing back large manufacturing to America!"

Douche bags like you seem to forget that Obama has been shitting on the Constitution for the last 8 years.

I didn't support Obama fucktard. Try that shit somewhere else.
Yeah, right.

Sorry I'm too smart for you, because I don't blindly follow a political party and instead vote for the candidate that best fits my moral and political agenda.
You actually expect us to believe that you didn't vote for Obama?

Obama doesn't stand for the same values that I do. Don't believe me... read my introduction thread. I clearly point out what I stand for.

(sigh) It is the definition of the word, I'm sorry tat that fact escapes you.
Tell me son, is the term Racist subjective or objective?

That "is" the definition... ok. So once again, when using that definition, who decides who is racist? Simple question. Why do you keep evading it? Simple question.

I'm evading anything, is someone being a Racist subjective or objective. It's a VERY simple question.

Answer my question first... then I'll answer yours. You're deflecting. Simple question... when using "your' definition of racist, who decides when it is the proper time to label someone racist?

Maybe this will help.
If I say "Look you dumb ******", I'm racist.
If I say "You Hispanics need to come here legally" I'm not.
That help?

So you are saying YOU get to decide who is racist using your definition. Thanks. So... it's ok for YOU to label someone a racist, but it isn't ok for someone else? Gotcha.

Since you seem to be struggling here.
Racism is objective, not subjective.
People that hide behind subjectivism are weak by definition.

In an article titled “It’s like Christmas,” Anglin wrote “honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted…Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration.”

It’s Like Christmas: Sessions for AG, Gen Flynn as National Security Advisor
If white supremacy is so bad, why do all the non-whites want to move to the places whites created and whites dominate? Why do they choose to live under white supremacy?

BS

There are no places created by whites.

Jesus H Fucking Christ - you useful idiots really are.

Places created by whites? Well, let's see. There's the Internet...

answer the question yourself, and prove how much a moron you are.

This is a conversation between me and the white supremacist apologist -- "TheGreatGatsby."

Mind your own business, you passive aggressive funny giving bitch.

Then take it personal.

You're in an open forum, with all that entails

Look, Will, I know you crave attention from me. You follow me around the forum like a little puppy always giving me funnies, and I admit, it's a bit flattering. I have no problem talking to you, but you're just gonna have to "waite" your turn!

The only thing I 'crave' from you is intelligent conversation.

You get the funnies because of your lack of intelligent conversation.

That "is" the definition... ok. So once again, when using that definition, who decides who is racist? Simple question. Why do you keep evading it? Simple question.

I'm evading anything, is someone being a Racist subjective or objective. It's a VERY simple question.

Answer my question first... then I'll answer yours. You're deflecting. Simple question... when using "your' definition of racist, who decides when it is the proper time to label someone racist?

Maybe this will help.
That help?

So you are saying YOU get to decide who is racist using your definition. Thanks. So... it's ok for YOU to label someone a racist, but it isn't ok for someone else? Gotcha.

You just told someone that they can't label someone as racist, while then answering my question by saying under the definition you can label someone as racist. Congrats.

In an article titled “It’s like Christmas,” Anglin wrote “honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted…Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration.”

If white supremacy is so bad, why do all the non-whites want to move to the places whites created and whites dominate? Why do they choose to live under white supremacy?

BS

There are no places created by whites.

Jesus H Fucking Christ - you useful idiots really are.

Places created by whites? Well, let's see. There's the Internet...

Uh... who invented the Internet?

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

He's a racist because........

Progressives say so.

Grow up or let he adults handle the important stuff.

Yep, ole Santa is on the way...

WHITE ‘CHRISTMAS’

SUPREMACISTS CELEBRATE SESSIONS PICK

Maybe this will help.
That help?

You just told someone that they can't label someone as racist, while then answering my question by saying under the definition you can label someone as racist. Congrats.

I surrender to your obvious inability to actually understand simple English.

Who gives a crap what these asshats say. No true Conservative does only leftwing nutbags pay any attention to this sort of garbage.

Maybe this will help.
That help?

Did you or did you NOT tell someone they can't label someone a racist? Did you or did you NOT say that under the definition you could label someone a racist?

Maybe this will help.
That help?

Did you or did you NOT tell someone they can't label someone a racist? Did you or did you NOT say that under the definition you could label someone a racist?

I said Racism is objective, I've no idea why that is so hard for you to understand.
If YOU say "****** get out of here", THAT is Racist.
IF you say that "Hipanics MUST come here legally".
THAT is not "racist".
I cannot make it any clearer than that, if that goes over your head so be it ;)

I said Racism is objective, I've no idea why that is so hard for you to understand.
If YOU say "****** get out of here", THAT is Racist.
IF you say that "Hipanics MUST come here legally".
THAT is not "racist".
I cannot make it any clearer than that, if that goes over your head so be it ;)

So if someone says, "White lawyers that defend Blacks are race traitors," is that racist? I'm asking you since you are the professional racist evaluator on the forum.

Why is it that racists who fear freedom of speech always feel compelled to call everybody else racists?

Can't you find some other reason to attack people that isn't so OBVIOUSLY hypocritical on your part?

answer the question yourself, and prove how much a moron you are.

This is a conversation between me and the white supremacist apologist -- "TheGreatGatsby."

Mind your own business, you passive aggressive funny giving bitch.

Then take it personal.

You're in an open forum, with all that entails

Look, Will, I know you crave attention from me. You follow me around the forum like a little puppy always giving me funnies, and I admit, it's a bit flattering. I have no problem talking to you, but you're just gonna have to "waite" your turn!

The only thing I 'crave' from you is intelligent conversation.

You get the funnies because of your lack of intelligent conversation.

Alright, fine. We can have intelligent conversation as soon as you decide to stop being a passive aggressive bitch. Deal?

Forum List

Back