President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

Since you seem to be struggling here.
Racism is objective, not subjective.
People that hide behind subjectivism are weak by definition.

You just told someone that they can't label someone as racist, while then answering my question by saying under the definition you can label someone as racist. Congrats.

I surrender to your obvious inability to actually understand simple English.

Did you or did you NOT tell someone they can't label someone a racist? Did you or did you NOT say that under the definition you could label someone a racist?

I said Racism is objective, I've no idea why that is so hard for you to understand.
If YOU say "****** get out of here", THAT is Racist.
IF you say that "Hipanics MUST come here legally".
THAT is not "racist".
I cannot make it any clearer than that, if that goes over your head so be it ;)

So if someone says, "White lawyers that defend Blacks are race traitors," is that racist? I'm asking you since you are the professional racist evaluator on the forum.

You're dismissed kid.
You're asking because you are a rabid partisan.

You just told someone that they can't label someone as racist, while then answering my question by saying under the definition you can label someone as racist. Congrats.

Did you or did you NOT tell someone they can't label someone a racist? Did you or did you NOT say that under the definition you could label someone a racist?

I said Racism is objective, I've no idea why that is so hard for you to understand.
THAT is not "racist".

So if someone says, "White lawyers that defend Blacks are race traitors," is that racist? I'm asking you since you are the professional racist evaluator on the forum.

You're dismissed kid.

You don't like being proven wrong. I get that. I can see why you support Trump you have a lot in common. What's good for you isn't good for others. You're never wrong, and you think you're smart. If only you were a "Billionaire" you could run for President.

So the last couple AGs have been racists so you're talking seriously old news even if true (which I doubt). If the rest of us can handle it so can you.

So wait...you're saying because others were racist then this one is ok too? You know that makes no sense right? Especially since Trump ran on the platform of "draining the swamp?" So where's the change he promised? Oh... wait so now as a Trump supporter your defending his choice by saying that's how it has been before him? You do understand how little sense that makes right?
No. What he's saying is that you're a big fat hypocrite. Of course, that goes without saying because you're a leftist.

Sessions isn't a racist. He's part of the change that Trump promised. He's not paying attention to PC bullshit. Sessions will be prosecuting BLM thugs and IRS criminals who abuse their authority.

I am? Who did I support that was a racist? So draining the swamp is replacing a black racist with a white racist?

Part of what "draining the swamp" means is enforcing the law - something Obama's AGs were singularly reluctant to do.

Look! Another Trump supporter answer that I listed in my thread. Did or did not Trump run on the idea of changing Washington and not being the status quo? Is that NOT what "Draining the swamp" means? So why is the excuse of "Hey but Obama did it!" is making any kind of change? Do you understand what the definition of change is?

That would be because the AG proved themselves racist AGs and the potential one in question has not (to most people's thinking at least). You might also note that Mr. Trump is not yet President so it's a little early to make claims about what he has or hasn't done.

So wait...you're saying because others were racist then this one is ok too? You know that makes no sense right? Especially since Trump ran on the platform of "draining the swamp?" So where's the change he promised? Oh... wait so now as a Trump supporter your defending his choice by saying that's how it has been before him? You do understand how little sense that makes right?
No. What he's saying is that you're a big fat hypocrite. Of course, that goes without saying because you're a leftist.

Sessions isn't a racist. He's part of the change that Trump promised. He's not paying attention to PC bullshit. Sessions will be prosecuting BLM thugs and IRS criminals who abuse their authority.

I am? Who did I support that was a racist? So draining the swamp is replacing a black racist with a white racist?

Part of what "draining the swamp" means is enforcing the law - something Obama's AGs were singularly reluctant to do.

Look! Another Trump supporter answer that I listed in my thread. Did or did not Trump run on the idea of changing Washington and not being the status quo? Is that NOT what "Draining the swamp" means? So why is the excuse of "Hey but Obama did it!" is making any kind of change? Do you understand what the definition of change is?

That would be because the AG proved themselves racist AGs and the potential one in question has not (to most people's thinking at least). You might also note that Mr. Trump is not yet President so it's a little early to make claims about what he has or hasn't done.

To "most people's likings?" You've done a poll? Because everything I'm reading including those from Alt-rights and White Nationalists, he is.

Bill Clinton appointed an A.G.who never won a case as a prosecutor. Big dumb Janet Reno finally authorized the Justice Dept. to incinerate 80 men, women and children at Waco and "took full responsibiliuty" but back in Clinton's day it was just a cliche. During the Waco hearings Reno compared a freaking military tank to a "good used car" until she was cut off by democrat Chuckie Schumer. How did Obama's racist A.G. Eric Holder work out?

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.
Lynch...yep...the racist piece of shit democrat....

The deep south is back asswards anyway. Theme folk pretty awfully backward. Talk about land of poverty and idiots....they are so far behind.

God help us if we ever let a president appoint his own freaking brother to cover his ass. JFK's brother Bobby seemed to spend his entire time avoiding organized crime (and the Kennedy involvement) and planning assassination attempts against the leader of a sovereign country.

Why don't you grow up, bigot. Sessions was denied a position as a federal judge 30 years ago because he is a racist, pure and simple.

I never heard anybody in the Democratic Party criticize Robert Byrd's past all those years he sat in the Senate and he actually WAS a member of the KKK.

Maybe because Byrd showed remorse for his views and for what he did when he was younger, lightweight. Something Sessions has never done and never will. If you show remorse, most Americans will forgive you.

I never heard anybody in the Democratic Party criticize Robert Byrd's past all those years he sat in the Senate and he actually WAS a member of the KKK.

Maybe because Byrd showed remorse for his views and for what he did when he was younger, lightweight. Something Sessions has never done and never will. If you show remorse, most Americans will forgive you.

No, all Byrd did was apologize with a D next to his name. When someone with an R next to their name apologizes they don't get the same benefit of the doubt. And let's not forget him blurting out the word ****** during an interview as late as the year 2000.

Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet

And if you read some of the comments that Sessions made when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man is a racist.

And you read about some of Byrd's life history when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man was a racist.

No, all Byrd did was apologize with a D next to his name. When someone with an R next to their name apologizes they don't get the same benefit of the doubt. And let's not forget him blurting out the word ****** during an interview as late as the year 2000.

Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet

And if you read some of the comments that Sessions made when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man is a racist.

And you read about some of Byrd's life history when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man was a racist.

So which Repugs have apologized for being racists? I didn't think so. One of the signs of being a racist is that you never recognize when you're saying something racist. If a Repug feels bad about being a racist, then that person would resign from the racist Repug Party. Byrd understood all of this, which is why he has been forgiven.

As I've already explained to you, you're a shallow little intellectually dishonest dweeb. Keep trying to muddy the waters with your lame ass rationalizations, dumb ass.

So I imagine you oppose Keith Ellison's bid to head the DNC, right?

Why would I? What has Ellison said or done that would disqualify him?

THAT is not "racist".

You're dismissed kid.

You don't like being proven wrong. I get that. I can see why you support Trump you have a lot in common. What's good for you isn't good for others. You're never wrong, and you think you're smart. If only you were a "Billionaire" you could run for President.

The only thing you've proven is that you either cannot understand English or that you're too much of a fucking partisan to even try.
(shrugs) Either way I don't give a shit .

WOLF! WOLF!

Grow the fuck up.

Why don't you grow up, bigot. Sessions was denied a position as a federal judge 30 years ago because he is a racist, pure and simple.

He got a pass because he was a Democrat, and for no other reason. The Republicans douche bags like you attack never held such views. You attack them because they are Republicans.

No, shit-for-brains. Byrd is forgiven because he apologized and he demonstrated over the years that he changed his ways. Surely he even an unsophisticated lump of Repug shit such as yourself can understand that. Who am I kidding? Of course you can't.

There isn't a shred of tangible evidence that Sessions is a racist, so your question is irrelevant. Furthermore, Trump haters don't get to define what he meant by "draining the swamp."

Except for the fact that he was rejected for a federal judge position because of his racist comments.

Fucking dumb ass.

THAT is not "racist".

You're dismissed kid.

The only thing you've proven is that you either cannot understand English or that you're too much of a fucking partisan to even try.

So now you get to decide who is or isn't a racist, instead of me?

I see, I get it. Fucking hypocrite.

Lewdog asked you a legitimate question, but you're too much of an intellectually dishonest Repug pussy to answer it.

THAT is not "racist".

You're dismissed kid.

Lewdog asked you a legitimate question, but you're too much of an intellectually dishonest Repug pussy to answer it.

(smile) I answered him, you like him just don't like the answer you got.
Racism is NOT a subjective issue pussy boy.

You're dismissed kid.

No... you don't like the fact that you think it is ok to tell someone else they can't call some racist but YOU can. It doesn't work that way. Poor fella, just because you try to get in the last word isn't going to change the fact you're wrong.

I really like Sessions as the choice. He knows what we are facing as far as PC america. Not afraid to call bullshit. Radical Islam is a huge problem and I think people really need to start opening their eyes to that.

You're dismissed kid.

No... you don't like the fact that you think it is ok to tell someone else they can't call some racist but YOU can. It doesn't work that way. Poor fella, just because you try to get in the last word isn't going to change the fact you're wrong.

(smile) Sorry kid, racism is an objective issue,not a subjective one.

If you mean objective means only you can call someone racist, and objective means no one else can... you're still wrong.

It's also an objective, factual view that you are an intellectually dishonest Repug pussy lump of shit.

Forum List

Back