President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

So fucking what? I deem you too stupid to live.....

Means nothing. Actions matter

Yeah, it would if your opinion mattered. But it doesn't. You can't actually follow the topic and make a compelling counter-argument? Congrats. Your ignorance is showing.

Being a smug jerk isn't much of a counter argument.

I see you didn't learn anything from the election.

A smug jerk? I could turn it up 1,000 notches and still not be to the same level of smug as a Trump supporter.

You only think that because you are

a. completely blind to what an ass you are being.

and

b thus interpret people responding to you appropriately as unprovoked attacks.

Not to mention that you are incapable or unwilling to seriously consider ANYTHING anyone else says to you.

Remember who surprised you were on election night?

listen very closely.

Hillary being unstoppable was not the only thing you were completely sure of, and completely wrong about.

What does it take to wake you assholes up?

I NEVER said Hillary was unstoppable.. I merely followed the election and made comments about what was going on, and what could happen. I've said it MANY times, I thought both candidates sucked and neither should be President. How stupid of you not to understand that by now.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

They are not "undocumented immigrants".

They are, at best "illegal immigrants".

And truthfully, "invaders" would be more accurate.

NOt wanting criminals to become citizens is not evidence of racism.

THat you present it as though it is, just decreases your credibility.
The United States is founded by immigrants, many of whom were undocumented. Some came recently, got married, paid taxes, had families, and stayed on the right side of the law. There can be a way of allowing these immigrants to become citizens of the country they love.

THe fact this nation was founded by people who came here from a distance, does not mean that we do not have the full and complete Rights of Sovereignty, including the right to decide who we wish to invite to joint us.

Indeed, it is utterly absurd to imply that it does mean that.

Sure, there are a hundred ways to over rule the democratically expressed Will of the People and give these people citizenship.

They are also hundreds of ways of NOT doing that.

Well of course... a Republican Senate ruled he was too racist to be a federal judge all the way back in 1986 long before the PC era. And now the response by Trump supporters when people call him racist? They mock people with memes, insults, and defend him by saying people call all Conservatives racist. Not a single person has been able to defend his remarks.

THe word "racist" is broken. YOu lefties broke it though over use.

It has no meaning anymore, other than a sign of life for the lefty in question.

...and once again you don't actually address the topic. He was deemed too racist to be a judge by a Senate confirmation committee... in 1986. Not lefties of 2016... a Senate confirmation committee in 1986.

Ancient history, what does it matter?

And you guys have made accusations of racism completely meaningless.

So you're saying his comments were racist, and you just don't care? Got it.

Actually, I don't believe you take on it, I don't feel like researching ancient history to find out what exact lie you are telling, and I am ridiculing you a little because you lefties are always dismissing conservatives when we harp on past personal issues with liberals, like Bill.

Also, you lefties have no credibility to all anyone racist anymore.

All the information contained in you doing that, is that it is what in the Medical Field is called a Sign of LIfe.

ie I know that you are a living liberal. Because when liberals die is the only time they stop calling people racist.

Query: Have you ever called an animal racist? Or a plant? What about an inanimate object?

I'm not a fucking lefty. This just shows your lack of intelligence... AGAIN. You have attack me from post one, and you wonder why my responses to you are so rude? Again, just another example of your lack of intelligence. If I was writing a research study about your intelligence level, I'd have more than enough examples to pull a Neil Degrasse Tyson and get you demoted from being a human.

I fucking called it!

This morning I predicted the dumbasses would call him these kinds of names.

Well of course... a Republican Senate ruled he was too racist to be a federal judge all the way back in 1986 long before the PC era. And now the response by Trump supporters when people call him racist? They mock people with memes, insults, and defend him by saying people call all Conservatives racist. Not a single person has been able to defend his remarks.
Join us in 2016 idiot. If people cared about the past the "pussy grabber" wouldn't be president.
You're welcome to join us on the bus but as Obama said, "Elections have consequences so sit down and shut up, I won"

Dismissed

You mean the same 2016 where the new AG just said grabbing a woman by the pussy isn't sexual assault? Go out to your local grocery store and grab a woman by the pussy and see if you go to jail.

Says the moron that does not understand the meaning of the word "let".

Show me where when he was asked about grabbing a woman in the pussy it says "let."

You have been lied to by your media.

And your confirmation bias led you to "miss" to ignore this.

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

"Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush, then of “Access Hollywood,”on a bus with the show’s name written across the side. They were arriving on the set of “Days of Our Lives” to tape a segment about Trump’s cameo on the soap opera."

This is the part where you can realize that you are in the grip of partisan rage that is messing with your thinking or double down.

In 1986 I was a true menace to society. Today I am trusted with the keys to people's homes when they're gone.

People change & times change. You lefties need to stop crying like little bitches and find something constructive to do.

Sorry, but being racist is about like being a sexual offender. You rarely if ever see one change their ways. EVER.

That is insanely stupid of you. ON so many levels.

Show me I'm wrong... I'm sorry if I don't think your opinion is worth more than mine.

FIRST OF ALL.

People learn and change all the time.

Join us in 2016 idiot. If people cared about the past the "pussy grabber" wouldn't be president.
You're welcome to join us on the bus but as Obama said, "Elections have consequences so sit down and shut up, I won"

Dismissed

You mean the same 2016 where the new AG just said grabbing a woman by the pussy isn't sexual assault? Go out to your local grocery store and grab a woman by the pussy and see if you go to jail.

Says the moron that does not understand the meaning of the word "let".

Show me where when he was asked about grabbing a woman in the pussy it says "let."

You have been lied to by your media.

And your confirmation bias led you to "miss" to ignore this.

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

"Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush, then of “Access Hollywood,”on a bus with the show’s name written across the side. They were arriving on the set of “Days of Our Lives” to tape a segment about Trump’s cameo on the soap opera."

This is the part where you can realize that you are in the grip of partisan rage that is messing with your thinking or double down.

And I'm not even talking about THAT comment dippity do. Sessions was asked if it was sexual assault to grab a woman by the pussy. He said he didn't think it was. Then after he realized how bad he screwed up he back peddled the next day.

GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman's Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault | The Huffington Post

As far as Trump's comment and the "let"... dumbass he said they "let" him because he is rich and famous. If you can understand why "let" that situation doesn't necessarily mean consent, then all hope is lost.

In 1986 I was a true menace to society. Today I am trusted with the keys to people's homes when they're gone.

People change & times change. You lefties need to stop crying like little bitches and find something constructive to do.

Sorry, but being racist is about like being a sexual offender. You rarely if ever see one change their ways. EVER.

That is insanely stupid of you. ON so many levels.

Show me I'm wrong... I'm sorry if I don't think your opinion is worth more than mine.

FIRST OF ALL.

People learn and change all the time.

FIRST OF ALL... have you studied this stuff? Racism is ingrained into people usually from a very young age. Learned and heard everyday. It's like teaching a kid the stove is hot and shouldn't be touched. Hell look at some of the admitted racists on this board. Do you think they are ever going to change? And please don't tell me a sexual offender changes. That is like finding a 9 leaf clover.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html

The United States is founded by immigrants, many of whom were undocumented. Some came recently, got married, paid taxes, had families, and stayed on the right side of the law. There can be a way of allowing these immigrants to become citizens of the country they love.

THe fact this nation was founded by people who came here from a distance, does not mean that we do not have the full and complete Rights of Sovereignty, including the right to decide who we wish to invite to joint us.

Sure, there are a hundred ways to over rule the democratically expressed Will of the People and give these people citizenship.

Congress which claims to do the will of the people could make a law that allows amnesty for undocumented otherwise law-abiding people a path to citizenship. It must be wondered how representative of the people Congress actually is, rather than theoretically should be.

Congress which claims to do the will of the people could make a law that allows amnesty for undocumented otherwise law-abiding people a path to citizenship. It must be wondered how representative of the people Congress actually is, rather than theoretically should be.

Well Congress is the will of the United States citizen more than it is the will of the people.

Hopefully, Sessions won't be a corrupt criminal like Hussein's Attorney Generals were. Holder and Lynch were by far the most corrupt Attorney Generals in US history. I doubt Sessions could be worse.

Hopefully, Sessions won't be a corrupt criminal like Hussein's Attorney Generals were. Holder and Lynch were by far the most corrupt Attorney Generals in US history. I doubt Sessions could be worse.

Heh and that is the same type of attitude that got Trump elected... "I can't vote for Hillary because she is just another Obama."

Well Congress is the will of the United States citizen more than it is the will of the people.
The Constitution says "We the People" not We the Citizens.

The Constitution says "We the People" not We the Citizens.

Yeah... but that's not what happens. And action speaks louder than words.

In an article titled “It’s like Christmas,” Anglin wrote “honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted…Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration.”

It’s Like Christmas: Sessions for AG, Gen Flynn as National Security Advisor
If white supremacy is so bad, why do all the non-whites want to move to the places whites created and whites dominate? Why do they choose to live under white supremacy?

lol, we've seen what "white supremacy" leads to. Perhaps you should crack open a book sometime.

The only one talking about while supremecy is you and a couple nutjobs. Trump isn't. Pence isn't. Sessions isn't.

In an article titled “It’s like Christmas,” Anglin wrote “honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted…Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration.”

It’s Like Christmas: Sessions for AG, Gen Flynn as National Security Advisor
If white supremacy is so bad, why do all the non-whites want to move to the places whites created and whites dominate? Why do they choose to live under white supremacy?

lol, we've seen what "white supremacy" leads to. Perhaps you should crack open a book sometime.

The only one talking about while supremecy is you and a couple nutjobs. Trump isn't. Pence isn't. Sessions isn't.

And all the white Supremacy groups running around throwing parties and dancing in the streets about Trump and Pence getting elected and now Sessions being announced as AG.

Heh and that is the same type of attitude that got Trump elected... "I can't vote for Hillary because she is just another Obama."

Eric Holder giving the weapons to drug cartels that were used to murder American Brian Terry. Loretta Lynch meeting privately with Bill Clinton to allow Hillary to skate. Corrupt scum. Sessions is a huge improvement.

Eric Holder giving the weapons to drug cartels that were used to murder American Brian Terry. Loretta Lynch meeting privately with Bill Clinton to allow Hillary to skate. Corrupt scum. Sessions is a huge improvement.

How can you say that? He hasn't even been confirmed yet. All we know about him so far is that he is a Senator from the deep south who got denied as a Federal Judge because he was deemed too racist and couldn't be trusted to make fair decisions.

Donald Trump Selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General - Breitbart

YES! 4 positions named and 3 I love! This is turning out wonderfully. The last 2 I can't wait to hear are Education Secretary and SOS! I heard last night Moskowitz doesn't want the DoE job.

well, of course white supremacists would like him as AG.

no surprisees that would make the trash happy.
Of course a leftwing douche bag would accuse anyone Trump chose of being a white supremacist. What else can they do, admit that they lost the election?

How can you say that? He hasn't even been confirmed yet. All we know about him so far is that he is a Senator from the deep south who got denied as a Federal Judge because he was deemed too racist and couldn't be trusted to make fair decisions.

"Deemed" by a gang of douche bag Democrats. In other words, it was a decision that was absolutely meaningless.

Not worried about what Democrats think. They're just being bitter wankers. Their undermining sabotage has begun. Compared to Hussein's corrupt AG's Holder and Lynch, Sessions is an angel.

Forum List

Back