President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

So fucking what? I deem you too stupid to live.....

Means nothing. Actions matter

Yeah, it would if your opinion mattered. But it doesn't. You can't actually follow the topic and make a compelling counter-argument? Congrats. Your ignorance is showing.

Being a smug jerk isn't much of a counter argument.

I see you didn't learn anything from the election.

A smug jerk? I could turn it up 1,000 notches and still not be to the same level of smug as a Trump supporter.

You only think that because you are

a. completely blind to what an ass you are being.

and

b thus interpret people responding to you appropriately as unprovoked attacks.

Not to mention that you are incapable or unwilling to seriously consider ANYTHING anyone else says to you.

Remember who surprised you were on election night?

listen very closely.

Hillary being unstoppable was not the only thing you were completely sure of, and completely wrong about.

What does it take to wake you assholes up?

I NEVER said Hillary was unstoppable.. I merely followed the election and made comments about what was going on, and what could happen. I've said it MANY times, I thought both candidates sucked and neither should be President. How stupid of you not to understand that by now.

THat fact that I have not memorized your individual posts is hardly evidence of stupidity.

Your claim that it is, is evidence of dishonestly on your part.

My point stands.

You insulted me first, and then interpreted my appropriate response as "proof" of my supposedly failings.

YOu are either completely dishonest, or completely blind to your own behavior.

THe word "racist" is broken. YOu lefties broke it though over use.

It has no meaning anymore, other than a sign of life for the lefty in question.

...and once again you don't actually address the topic. He was deemed too racist to be a judge by a Senate confirmation committee... in 1986. Not lefties of 2016... a Senate confirmation committee in 1986.

Ancient history, what does it matter?

And you guys have made accusations of racism completely meaningless.

So you're saying his comments were racist, and you just don't care? Got it.

Actually, I don't believe you take on it, I don't feel like researching ancient history to find out what exact lie you are telling, and I am ridiculing you a little because you lefties are always dismissing conservatives when we harp on past personal issues with liberals, like Bill.

Also, you lefties have no credibility to all anyone racist anymore.

All the information contained in you doing that, is that it is what in the Medical Field is called a Sign of LIfe.

ie I know that you are a living liberal. Because when liberals die is the only time they stop calling people racist.

Query: Have you ever called an animal racist? Or a plant? What about an inanimate object?

I'm not a fucking lefty. This just shows your lack of intelligence... AGAIN. You have attack me from post one, and you wonder why my responses to you are so rude? Again, just another example of your lack of intelligence. If I was writing a research study about your intelligence level, I'd have more than enough examples to pull a Neil Degrasse Tyson and get you demoted from being a human.

Nope. yOu attacked me from post one, and I have responded appropriately.

Hopefully, Sessions won't be a corrupt criminal like Hussein's Attorney Generals were. Holder and Lynch were by far the most corrupt Attorney Generals in US history. I doubt Sessions could be worse.

Heh and that is the same type of attitude that got Trump elected... "I can't vote for Hillary because she is just another Obama."

Eric Holder giving the weapons to drug cartels that were used to murder American Brian Terry. Loretta Lynch meeting privately with Bill Clinton to allow Hillary to skate. Corrupt scum. Sessions is a huge improvement.

How can you say that? He hasn't even been confirmed yet. All we know about him so far is that he is a Senator from the deep south who got denied as a Federal Judge because he was deemed too racist and couldn't be trusted to make fair decisions.

"Deemed" by a gang of douche bag Democrats. In other words, it was a decision that was absolutely meaningless.

And Strom Thurmond... why do you seem to leave him out? So how many on the committee were Democrat and how many were Republican? I know Joe Biden was one, and Ted Kennedy was one...

Part of what "draining the swamp" means is enforcing the law - something Obama's AGs were singularly reluctant to do.

Look! Another Trump supporter answer that I listed in my thread. Did or did not Trump run on the idea of changing Washington and not being the status quo? Is that NOT what "Draining the swamp" means? So why is the excuse of "Hey but Obama did it!" is making any kind of change? Do you understand what the definition of change is?

There isn't a shred of tangible evidence that Sessions is a racist, so your question is irrelevant. Furthermore, Trump haters don't get to define what he meant by "draining the swamp."

Except for the fact that he was rejected for a federal judge position because of his racist comments.

Fucking dumb ass.

He was rejected by a Dim majority. That proves exactly nothing. Now the Republicans have the majority in the Senate, and none of them are going to vote against him. Is that going to prove he isn't racist? Not to douche bags like you, if I know anything about lefties.

Yeah and one of the members on that Senate confirmation committee was one of the most racist people to ever serve in the Senate, Strom Thurmond.

So? The entire Senate confirms the nominee, not the committee.

Furthermore, it's not clear to me that Thurmond was a racist. He did have an illegitimate baby to a black mother, didn't he?

Hopefully, Sessions won't be a corrupt criminal like Hussein's Attorney Generals were. Holder and Lynch were by far the most corrupt Attorney Generals in US history. I doubt Sessions could be worse.

Heh and that is the same type of attitude that got Trump elected... "I can't vote for Hillary because she is just another Obama."

Eric Holder giving the weapons to drug cartels that were used to murder American Brian Terry. Loretta Lynch meeting privately with Bill Clinton to allow Hillary to skate. Corrupt scum. Sessions is a huge improvement.

How can you say that? He hasn't even been confirmed yet. All we know about him so far is that he is a Senator from the deep south who got denied as a Federal Judge because he was deemed too racist and couldn't be trusted to make fair decisions.

Not worried about what Democrats think. They're just being bitter wankers. Their undermining sabotage has begun. Compared to Hussein's corrupt AG's Holder and Lynch, Sessions is an angel.

Jesus fucking Christ... I'm not a Democrat. Why the fuck do you Trump Supporters NOT understand there is more than just Republicans and Democrats???

I fucking called it!

This morning I predicted the dumbasses would call him these kinds of names.

Well of course... a Republican Senate ruled he was too racist to be a federal judge all the way back in 1986 long before the PC era. And now the response by Trump supporters when people call him racist? They mock people with memes, insults, and defend him by saying people call all Conservatives racist. Not a single person has been able to defend his remarks.
Join us in 2016 idiot. If people cared about the past the "pussy grabber" wouldn't be president.
You're welcome to join us on the bus but as Obama said, "Elections have consequences so sit down and shut up, I won"

Dismissed

You mean the same 2016 where the new AG just said grabbing a woman by the pussy isn't sexual assault? Go out to your local grocery store and grab a woman by the pussy and see if you go to jail.

Says the moron that does not understand the meaning of the word "let".

Show me where when he was asked about grabbing a woman in the pussy it says "let."
It's on the recording, dumbass.

...and once again you don't actually address the topic. He was deemed too racist to be a judge by a Senate confirmation committee... in 1986. Not lefties of 2016... a Senate confirmation committee in 1986.

Actually, I don't believe you take on it, I don't feel like researching ancient history to find out what exact lie you are telling, and I am ridiculing you a little because you lefties are always dismissing conservatives when we harp on past personal issues with liberals, like Bill.

All the information contained in you doing that, is that it is what in the Medical Field is called a Sign of LIfe.

ie I know that you are a living liberal. Because when liberals die is the only time they stop calling people racist.

Query: Have you ever called an animal racist? Or a plant? What about an inanimate object?

I'm not a fucking lefty. This just shows your lack of intelligence... AGAIN. You have attack me from post one, and you wonder why my responses to you are so rude? Again, just another example of your lack of intelligence. If I was writing a research study about your intelligence level, I'd have more than enough examples to pull a Neil Degrasse Tyson and get you demoted from being a human.

Nope. yOu attacked me from post one, and I have responded appropriately.

No... I did not. You have been over confrontational with me from post one. You are with almost every person on this board who's opinion doesn't agree with your's.

Not worried about what Democrats think. They're just being bitter wankers. Their undermining sabotage has begun. Compared to Hussein's corrupt AG's Holder and Lynch, Sessions is an angel.

Jesus fucking Christ... I'm not a Democrat. Why the fuck do you Trump Supporters NOT understand there is more than just Republicans and Democrats???

Is there?

There are also communists, who often don't register as a member of any political party.

Well of course... a Republican Senate ruled he was too racist to be a federal judge all the way back in 1986 long before the PC era. And now the response by Trump supporters when people call him racist? They mock people with memes, insults, and defend him by saying people call all Conservatives racist. Not a single person has been able to defend his remarks.
Join us in 2016 idiot. If people cared about the past the "pussy grabber" wouldn't be president.
You're welcome to join us on the bus but as Obama said, "Elections have consequences so sit down and shut up, I won"

Dismissed

You mean the same 2016 where the new AG just said grabbing a woman by the pussy isn't sexual assault? Go out to your local grocery store and grab a woman by the pussy and see if you go to jail.

Show me where when he was asked about grabbing a woman in the pussy it says "let."

Hey derp derp... read the comments again. I wasn't talking about Trump's tape. I was talking about Sessions being asked if it was sexual assault to grab a woman by the pussy.

THe word "racist" is broken. YOu lefties broke it though over use.

It has no meaning anymore, other than a sign of life for the lefty in question.

You show all the signs of being a lefty, like calling Sessions a racist.

Dismissed

Hey derp derp... read the comments again. I wasn't talking about Trump's tape. I was talking about Sessions being asked if it was sexual assault to grab a woman by the pussy.

That isn't what he was asked, douche bag.

Dismissed

Gonna be a whole lotta pussy grabbin these next 4-8yrs. Y'all lost. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. Better get used to it.

Is there?

Yeah... there are Libertarians, the Green Party, and Independents. I wrote an introduction thread because I got tired of being "labeled" incorrectly by so many Trump supporters. My beliefs do not fall under the tree of a single party, therefore I'm Independent and chose the candidate I vote for based on who best represents me. Unfortunately this election, all the candidates weren't worthy of being elected POTUS.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

They are not "undocumented immigrants".

They are, at best "illegal immigrants".

And truthfully, "invaders" would be more accurate.

NOt wanting criminals to become citizens is not evidence of racism.

THat you present it as though it is, just decreases your credibility.
The United States is founded by immigrants, many of whom were undocumented. Some came recently, got married, paid taxes, had families, and stayed on the right side of the law. There can be a way of allowing these immigrants to become citizens of the country they love.

THe fact this nation was founded by people who came here from a distance, does not mean that we do not have the full and complete Rights of Sovereignty, including the right to decide who we wish to invite to joint us.

Indeed, it is utterly absurd to imply that it does mean that.

Sure, there are a hundred ways to over rule the democratically expressed Will of the People and give these people citizenship.

They are also hundreds of ways of NOT doing that.
Congress which claims to do the will of the people could make a law that allows amnesty for undocumented otherwise law-abiding people a path to citizenship. It must be wondered how representative of the people Congress actually is, rather than theoretically should be.

The people who voted for Trump and the majority of Congress will never allow that.

Damn man... he was deemed too racist to be a fucking federal judge... so yeah I'm also calling him a racist. When he says is a white lawyer defends a Black person they are a race traitor... yeah that's fucking racist.

Is there?

Yeah... there are Libertarians, the Green Party, and Independents. I wrote an introduction thread because I got tired of being "labeled" incorrectly by so many Trump supporters. My beliefs do not fall under the tree of a single party, therefore I'm Independent and chose the candidate I vote for based on who best represents me. Unfortunately this election, all the candidates weren't worthy of being elected POTUS.

All irrelevant. I don't like the corrupt Two Party System, but it is the reality. It is only about Republican/Democrat.

Damn man... he was deemed too racist to be a fucking federal judge... so yeah I'm also calling him a racist. When he says is a white lawyer defends a Black person they are a race traitor... yeah that's fucking racist.

Link?

Dismissed

Here's Sessions' comment

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

He's obviously talking about Trump's comment, not the act of grabbing a woman's pussy.

Dismissed

Here's Sessions' comment

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

He's obviously talking about Trump's comment, not the act of grabbing a woman's pussy.

Forum List

Back